Ben Carson For President

You will not be permitted to throw around untrue statements and get away with it.
Now, don't you have a softball game to watch?

I said nothing that is untrue.

You interested in what I do in my spare time?
I don't care what you do in your spare time.
Your avatar kind of shoves it in our faces.
Now...
The is no blowback. You are delusional...
That is false. The very fact that people on your side have pointed out for example that whites would vote for Carson only because he is black, makes it blow back.
I am not going to argue with you. We both know what the deal is. Denying it only confirms it's true.

What people? Demonstrate blowback. You are fond of rhetoric.

You are not going to argue? Are you for real. That is all you do here.

Denying it confirms it's true? Really?

Thereisnospoon is a cross-dressing girly-man who likes shoving hard boiled eggs up his ass. Don't you deny it!

Ink the same about the Jewish community do you? Now let's play the no such thing as different communities. No Spanish, Jewish, black communities. Let me guess, you only feel that way about minority communities.

Your ignorance permits you to guess wrong.
What part of "we are all of same community" is difficult for you to understand?
The glaring difference between you and I is inclusiveness vs segregation..
You have your "community"...I see individuals
Why don't we do this....Explain to me the concept of "the black community"...
This ought to be good.
Note...It would be wise of you to steer clear of any notion of self segregation.
And if you are going to make this an "us vs them" argument, don't waste my time. I'm not buying it. Never have, never will.

Blacks that blame those factors are simply making excuses for their own ignorance..
. I noticed that Matthew blaming the Dems is cool.
One thing that absolutely infuriates liberal blacks is the idea that they should look inward to themselves for solutions instead of pointing fingers and making excuses.
. The Arrogance of you pretending to have any idea of what infuriates blacks. You have no idea but of course either your so arrogant as to believe you know anything about what infuriates our community or you are doing you usual bs of making shit up and being against that fable...otherwise known as a strawman. As far as the rest of your crybaby post. I say society, Jim Crow and slavery and you act as if YOU are society itself. No one blamed you captain victim. No one said you personally held anyone back captain victim. You always attempt to make it personal instead of seeing anything at that Macro level. It's bigger than you...the world doesn't turn for or because of you, stop whining.

Wanna bet?
Don't give me that "you're not down with the struggle/you're not from the street" bullshit.
It's pretty easy to read see and hear the comments of leftist blacks who continually make excuses for the problems of "the community"....Cry me a fucking river.
Hey, guess what....You don't have "a community"...You are just as much a part of the neighborhood/city/region as anyone else.
" No one blamed you captain victim. No one said you personally held anyone back captain victim."....Yet when the argument turns away from where you and others of you ilk think it should go, you revert to the blame game. You bring up oppression, Jim Crow and slavery. You did it right here. I bet you would just be tickled to death if the federal government mandated some kind of "racial injustice reparations"..You'd scoop up that cash in a fucking New York minute and would have ZERO conscience about it.
Macro level Schmacro level. Spare me the psycho-babble.

When I see term "black community" I immediately thing "isolationism" and self segregation.
The tired old Jim Crow and slavery argument no longer cuts any ice.
Ya know what I really don't give a shit. I am just tired of the incessant whining.
My parents and a few other people who are influential on my life had one common theme.."Stop complaining about your problems and DO something about them."...
"Stop complaining about your problems and DO do something about them"

Wait, that's exactly what Bill Cosby has been saying for years....But then, I guess if I were to don a liberal thinking cap (constructed of heavy duty Tin Foil, of course), he can only be considered on of them thar Uncle Tom's....I mean, what could he POSSIBLY know about it?

He should stick to what he is good at. Which isn't politics or religion

Crackpot Doom Scandal: "God Wants a Flat Tax"

He is sticking to what he's good at....which IS politics and religion! You're just upset because he's black and conservatives really like him :) ..

He's a fine neurosurgeon from what I understand. Obviously his understanding of the separation between civil and ecclesiastical law, is ridiculously lacking, as is his knowledge of the Bible (see link) :eusa_hand:

This is what Barak Obama once said on 3/20/06

"The fact that we are here today to debate raising America's debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the US government can't pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countires to finance our governments reckless fiscal policies. Increasing America's debt weakens us domestically and internationally. Leadership means that "the buch stops here". Instead, Washington is shifting the burden of bad choices today onto the backs of our children and grandchildren. America has a debt problem and a failure of leadership. America deserves better."

Although this is Barak Obama speaking before he became president, it sounds alot like Ben Carson. So either Obama was lying or he sold his soul.

I would love to see the DNC try to demonize this man. They can't attack him on race. They can't attack him on being a capitalistic pig. They can't attack him as being "stupid". And he has eloquence of speech that seems nonpartisan.

Having said that, I just don't view the political process as open to outsiders anymore. I really think that Ben knows that he has nothing but opposition from either party in ruining their cabal and would stand no chance as a result. Hillary will be the next appointed President.

Last edited:
He is sticking to what he's good at....which IS politics and religion! You're just upset because he's black and conservatives really like him :) ..

He's a fine neurosurgeon from what I understand. Obviously his understanding of the separation between civil and ecclesiastical law, is ridiculously lacking, as is his knowledge of the Bible (see link) :eusa_hand:

"The fact that we are here today to debate raising America's debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the US government can't pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countires to finance our governments reckless fiscal policies. Increasing America's debt weakens us domestically and internationally. Leadership means that "the buch stops here". Instead, Washington is shifting the burden of bad choices today onto the backs of our children and grandchildren. America has a debt problem and a failure of leadership. America deserves better."

Although this is Barak Obama speaking before he became president, it sounds alot like Ben Carson. So either Obama was lying or he sold his soul.

I would love to see the DNC try to demonize this man. They can't attack him on race. They can't attack him on being a capitalistic pig. They can't attack him as being "stupid". And he has eloquence of speech that seems nonpartisan.

Having said that, I just don't view the political process as open to outsiders anymore. I really think that Ben knows that he has nothing but opposition from either party in ruining their cabal.
All this is easily refuted. After all, it's Bush's fault to the point where Reagan, Bush and he Republican House will all be at fault for any failure until the end of the Obama administration, and maybe then some.

I said nothing that is untrue.

You interested in what I do in my spare time?
Now...
That is false. The very fact that people on your side have pointed out for example that whites would vote for Carson only because he is black, makes it blow back.
I am not going to argue with you. We both know what the deal is. Denying it only confirms it's true.

Thereisnospoon is a cross-dressing girly-man who likes shoving hard boiled eggs up his ass. Don't you deny it!

Thew entire argument/objection over white people taking a liking to Dr Carson is blow back.

Now, the egg thing...Really dude?...You thought that up all by yourself?.
The game is over. Your side is busted. You libs had not problem one when election analyses were reported stating the percentage of white voters chose Obama. That was "progress"..However, when conservative whites express and interest in a conservative black candidate, suddenly the narrative changes. We're racist for wanting to explore the idea of voting for Dr Carson, should be become a candidate.

I am going to ignore your juvenile attempt to drag this into the gutter.
However, you let me know if you want to have a contest of insults. I don't give two shits about the rules.
We're having a debate here. If you want in, fine. If you want to get into the gutter, let's dance. Your call.

Having said that, I just don't view the political process as open to outsiders anymore. I really think that Ben knows that he has nothing but opposition from either party in ruining their cabal.
All this is easily refuted. After all, it's Bush's fault to the point where Reagan, Bush and he Republican House will all be at fault for any failure until the end of the Obama administration, and maybe then some.

This was Obama's critique of the Bush administration. However, now they want to spend even more?

Only morons defend one party over another. Washington has not had any leadership for some time now. Obama was right, America deserves better.

This was Obama's critique of the Bush administration. However, now they want to spend even more?

Only morons defend one party over another. Washington has not had any leadership for some time now. Obama was right, America deserves better.
And this is pertinent to this discussion how?

Listening to then Seanator Barak Obama sounds very similar to today's Ben Carson.

So did Obama believe what he was saying or was it pure demagoguery? I believe Ben believes what he says.

Now...

Thew entire argument/objection over white people taking a liking to Dr Carson is blow back.

The game is over. Your side is busted. You libs had not problem one when election analyses were reported stating the percentage of white voters chose Obama. That was "progress"..However, when conservative whites express and interest in a conservative black candidate, suddenly the narrative changes. We're racist for wanting to explore the idea of voting for Dr Carson, should be become a candidate.

However, you let me know if you want to have a contest of insults. I don't give two shits about the rules.
We're having a debate here. If you want in, fine. If you want to get into the gutter, let's dance. Your call.

I think the way you pretend that the ball is yours is funny.

Who is calling you a racist for exploring the idea of voting for Carson? Someone here? Certainly not me.

You have a very flimsy argument........and you probably realize it. Thus your weird habit of trying to lay down ground rules.

The are more nutters who are racist than there are liberals who are racist. Period. Liberals think it would be great if the GOP would become more inclusive.

Do you deny putting hard boiled eggs up your ass?

Listening to then Seanator Barak Obama sounds very similar to today's Ben Carson.

So did Obama believe what he was saying or was it pure demagoguery? I believe Ben believes what he says.

Ok

Who is calling you a racist for exploring the idea of voting for Carson? Someone here? Certainly not me.

You have a very flimsy argument........and you probably realize it. Thus your weird habit of trying to lay down ground rules.

The are more nutters who are racist than there are liberals who are racist. Period. Liberals think it would be great if the GOP would become more inclusive.

Sooooo, are you trying to say there isn't rampant racism towards whites running through the black community?

I'll tell ya' what, and i'm assuming you're white, go take a trip to South Central L.A., and just take a stroll though one of the neighborhoods.....You will no doubt see blatant racism, fully on display....And, don't sit here and even try and claim that racism isn't rampant within the liberal community, 'cause anytime a black conservative dares speak their mind, the blatant racism from the left is thrust forward, front and center, for everybody to see.

Now, you whine about the GOP not being "inclusive", which is complete bullshit, and nothing more than just another ridiculous talking point put out by the lib handlers, and anytime the GOP puts out proposals or ideas that would no doubt benefit the black and other minority "communities, you libs fight it tooth and nail.....Just listen to the howling from you lefties whenever the subject of Charter Schools and Voucher Programs are brought up.... These are completely valid ways for the black and minority "communities" to empower themselves when it comes to education, particularly in the inner cities, and the lefties can't stand the thought of that happening....And it doesn't take a friggin' rocket scientist to figure out why.

Last edited:

It IS my ball. And that leaves you incensed to the point where you are so distracted, you have to have a 'comeback' as opposed to substantive comments.
The fact that you've had to resort to insults indicates you know you've been schooled.

Yes, Closed caption and Poet both suggested that white people considering a vote for Dr Carson would somehow in their twisted logic, would be racist.
I told you I was not going to acknowledge the egg thing with a comeback.
What part of this do you not understand?

Sooooo, are you trying to say their isn't rampant racism towards whites running through the black community?

I'll tell ya' what, and i'm assuming you're white, go take a trip to South Central L.A., and just take a stroll though one of the neighborhoods.....You will no doubt see blatant racism, fully on display...

I think you are confused. How would my experience there be different from a black visitor? Would I be denied the use of public facilities? Would I be followed by security in the store? Would I be stopped by a cop for no reason?

.And, don't sit here and even try and claim that racism isn't rampant within the liberal community, 'cause anytime a black conservative dares speak their mind, the blatant racism from the left is thrust forward, front and center, for everybody to see.

This is such a weak argument that I am really surprised that so many of you dummies are using it. What you are seeing is not racism. The fact that you have to qualify your comment with the word "conservative" gives it away.

Now, you whine about the GOP not being "inclusive", which is complete bullshit, and nothing more than just another ridiculous talking point put out by the lib handlers, and anytime the GOP puts out proposals or ideas that would no doubt benefit the black and other minority "communities, you libs fight it tooth and nail.....Just listen to the howling from you lefties whenever the subject of Charter Schools and Voucher Programs are brought up.... These are completely valid ways for the black and minority "communities" to empower themselves when it comes to education, particularly in the inner cities, and the lefties can't stand the thought of that happening....And it doesn't take a friggin' rocket scientist to figure out why.

They are not valid ways to do shit. I don't even think you know what they are.

But, of course you are right. The GOP is clearly inclusive. They welcome all.

Sorry that your party has so many racists and bigots. You might want to do something about that.

Sooooo, are you trying to say their isn't rampant racism towards whites running through the black community?

I'll tell ya' what, and i'm assuming you're white, go take a trip to South Central L.A., and just take a stroll though one of the neighborhoods.....You will no doubt see blatant racism, fully on display...

I think you are confused. How would my experience there be different from a black visitor? Would I be denied the use of public facilities? Would I be followed by security in the store? Would I be stopped by a cop for no reason?

.And, don't sit here and even try and claim that racism isn't rampant within the liberal community, 'cause anytime a black conservative dares speak their mind, the blatant racism from the left is thrust forward, front and center, for everybody to see.

This is such a weak argument that I am really surprised that so many of you dummies are using it. What you are seeing is not racism. The fact that you have to qualify your comment with the word "conservative" gives it away.

Sorry that your party has so many racists and bigots. You might want to do something about that.
LMAO!

You didn't even have enough of a clue to know the definition of bigot, nor that you and your liberal brethren are the poster children of bigotry, and now you laughingly try and put the word "racism" into a neat lil' box, and try to claim that it only happens in certain ways.....Too fuckin' funny.....When you get a clue as to what racism truly is, and the various ways in which it is expressed by people of ALL colors, get back to me.....I've already educated you once, tuition free, it's not happening again.

And, if you actually think that a voucher system would not do anything to empower the parent/s in black and minority "communities", by giving them real choice in their childrens education, instead of having them stuck in a continually failing public school system, particularly in the inner cities where many public schools are nothing more than babysitting warehouses, then maybe you need to actually educate yourself on that issue also.

Sooooo, what can I expect from you next...are you going to tell me to go stick an egg up my ass, or something similarly childish?

Another in a long line of false statements by you.
It is the democrat party that obsessed with race. Race is your go to fall back position. Without it, you cannot engage in an argument. Your side arrogantly claims minorities as in lockstep with your ideology.
You should have stopped at "sorry"...That is what you are. Sorry.

Last edited:

The latter.

Obama never believes in what he says unless it's about spreading the wealth of this nation to those who he feels this nation has screwed over in some fashion.

When you listen to Dr Carson it's clear he has wisdom. I never get that impression when I listen to Obama.

Another in a long line of false statements by you.
It is the democrat party that obsessed with race. Race is your go to fall back position. Without it, you cannot engage in an argument. Your side arrogantly claims minorities as in lockstep with your ideology.
You should have stopped at "sorry"...That is what you are. Sorry.

It takes a special kind of asshole to do an edit like that. Please......massage my balls the next time you want a few minutes of my time.

The latter.

Obama never believes in what he says unless it's about spreading the wealth of this nation to those who he feels this nation has screwed over in some fashion.

When you listen to Dr Carson it's clear he has wisdom. I never get that impression when I listen to Obama.

Look everyone! Mud has judged Carson to have wisdom. This shit is decided.

Forum List

Back