Ben Carson For President

Listening to then Seanator Barak Obama sounds very similar to today's Ben Carson.

So did Obama believe what he was saying or was it pure demagoguery? I believe Ben believes what he says.

The latter.

Obama never believes in what he says unless it's about spreading the wealth of this nation to those who he feels this nation has screwed over in some fashion.

When you listen to Dr Carson it's clear he has wisdom. I never get that impression when I listen to Obama.

Look everyone! Mud has judged Carson to have wisdom. This shit is decided.

It was obvious before you pretended otherwise.

Listening to then Seanator Barak Obama sounds very similar to today's Ben Carson.

So did Obama believe what he was saying or was it pure demagoguery? I believe Ben believes what he says.

The latter.

Obama never believes in what he says unless it's about spreading the wealth of this nation to those who he feels this nation has screwed over in some fashion.

When you listen to Dr Carson it's clear he has wisdom. I never get that impression when I listen to Obama.

I think even a puss-bucket like yourself could listen to one of his speeches and draw the same conclusion.

Spoon, since ther is no such thing in hour eyes as a black community and the term suggests isolation. Do you believe the same about the Jewish community? The Spanish community? The Italian community? The Irish community? The Asian community?

I bet you only have a problem with the Minorities and their communities don't you?

The latter.

Are you aware of my direct comments regarding Ben Carson?

The latter.

I think even a puss-bucket like yourself could listen to one of his speeches and draw the same conclusion.

Funny. I would bet my home that YOU have never listened to one of his speeches. A few seconds....maybe. But never an entire speech.

What were you saying?

I am not aware of your direct or indirect comments about the good Doctor. Believe it or not, I do not waste time reading almost any of your spew.

But you criticized mudwhistle in a dismissive manner for having and expressing his opinion. You see that, right?

Spoon, since ther is no such thing in hour eyes as a black community and the term suggests isolation. Do you believe the same about the Jewish community? The Spanish community? The Italian community? The Irish community? The Asian community?

I bet you only have a problem with the Minorities and their communities don't you?

Showing your ignorance will not win you an argument.

The left has painted a pretty wide brush of anyone who dares to think for themselves. We are supposedly all greedy racist bastards for wanting to keep the government from stealing from us. Obama has been sticking it to us from day one. He raised excise taxes on just about every product the left claims is bad for us, from cigarettes, to booze, to fast-food driving the costs up yet remaining blameless. If you buy gas, or potato chips you've been screwed by Obama personally. You name the product and I'm sure Obama has stuck it to the manufacturer, the distributor, and the merchant using triple and quadruple taxation to give us a good hosing. We can't actually see what's driving the costs of everything up, we just know it's happening and you have that sneaky bastard to blame for it.

No, it's not about race. It's about defrauding the consumer on a scale never witnessed before in US history.

I am not aware of your direct or indirect comments about the good Doctor. Believe it or not, I do not waste time reading almost any of your spew.

But you criticized mudwhistle in a dismissive manner for having and expressing his opinion. You see that, right?

That is because Mud is an idiot. Almost any.....except this one.....and the other one.....

You ought to check out my comments regarding "the good doctor".

Man are you a tool or what? The good doctor? Really?

Paging Sean Connery!

That is because Mud is an idiot. Almost any.....except this one.....and the other one.....

You ought to check out my comments regarding "the good doctor".

Man are you a tool or what? The good doctor? Really?

Paging Sean Connery!

At least I'm not a
piece-of-shit-smiley-emoticon.png

Thew entire argument/objection over white people taking a liking to Dr Carson is blow back.

Now, the egg thing...Really dude?...You thought that up all by yourself?.
The game is over. Your side is busted. You libs had not problem one when election analyses were reported stating the percentage of white voters chose Obama. That was "progress"..However, when conservative whites express and interest in a conservative black candidate, suddenly the narrative changes. We're racist for wanting to explore the idea of voting for Dr Carson, should be become a candidate.

I am going to ignore your juvenile attempt to drag this into the gutter.
However, you let me know if you want to have a contest of insults. I don't give two shits about the rules.
We're having a debate here. If you want in, fine. If you want to get into the gutter, let's dance. Your call.

I think the way you pretend that the ball is yours is funny.

Who is calling you a racist for exploring the idea of voting for Carson? Someone here? Certainly not me.

You have a very flimsy argument........and you probably realize it. Thus your weird habit of trying to lay down ground rules.

The are more nutters who are racist than there are liberals who are racist. Period. Liberals think it would be great if the GOP would become more inclusive.

Do you deny putting hard boiled eggs up your ass?
It IS my ball. And that leaves you incensed to the point where you are so distracted, you have to have a 'comeback' as opposed to substantive comments.
The fact that you've had to resort to insults indicates you know you've been schooled.

Yes, Closed caption and Poet both suggested that white people considering a vote for Dr Carson would somehow in their twisted logic, would be racist.
I told you I was not going to acknowledge the egg thing with a comeback.
What part of this do you not understand?

Stop lying on me. You people disgust me. Where did I ever say that? I said voting for Dr. Carson would be stupid...not racist, you imbecile. What part of this do you not understand, indeed?

. I noticed that Matthew blaming the Dems is cool.
. The Arrogance of you pretending to have any idea of what infuriates blacks. You have no idea but of course either your so arrogant as to believe you know anything about what infuriates our community or you are doing you usual bs of making shit up and being against that fable...otherwise known as a strawman. As far as the rest of your crybaby post. I say society, Jim Crow and slavery and you act as if YOU are society itself. No one blamed you captain victim. No one said you personally held anyone back captain victim. You always attempt to make it personal instead of seeing anything at that Macro level. It's bigger than you...the world doesn't turn for or because of you, stop whining.

Wanna bet?
Don't give me that "you're not down with the struggle/you're not from the street" bullshit.
It's pretty easy to read see and hear the comments of leftist blacks who continually make excuses for the problems of "the community"....Cry me a fucking river.
Hey, guess what....You don't have "a community"...You are just as much a part of the neighborhood/city/region as anyone else.
" No one blamed you captain victim. No one said you personally held anyone back captain victim."....Yet when the argument turns away from where you and others of you ilk think it should go, you revert to the blame game. You bring up oppression, Jim Crow and slavery. You did it right here. I bet you would just be tickled to death if the federal government mandated some kind of "racial injustice reparations"..You'd scoop up that cash in a fucking New York minute and would have ZERO conscience about it.
Macro level Schmacro level. Spare me the psycho-babble.

When I see term "black community" I immediately thing "isolationism" and self segregation.
The tired old Jim Crow and slavery argument no longer cuts any ice.
Ya know what I really don't give a shit. I am just tired of the incessant whining.
My parents and a few other people who are influential on my life had one common theme.."Stop complaining about your problems and DO something about them."...
"Stop complaining about your problems and DO do something about them"

Wait, that's exactly what Bill Cosby has been saying for years....But then, I guess if I were to don a liberal thinking cap (constructed of heavy duty Tin Foil, of course), he can only be considered on of them thar Uncle Tom's....I mean, what could he POSSIBLY know about it?

Was Bill Cosby right about race in America? - books - History Politics - TODAY.com

Ben Carson is not going to be president and it's foolish to be jumping on the bandwagon for this guy after just one speech he made that got some attention.

Perhaps the man should run for Congress, Senate, or Governor first and let's see what he is capable of doing.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nh7UgAprdpM]Sweet Brown - Original Report and Autotune Remix.mp4 - YouTube[/ame]

Catchy motherfuckin' tune, Booooooy!

:D

You rail against blacks and then you channel Flavor Flav, Sybil.

I think the way you pretend that the ball is yours is funny.

Who is calling you a racist for exploring the idea of voting for Carson? Someone here? Certainly not me.

You have a very flimsy argument........and you probably realize it. Thus your weird habit of trying to lay down ground rules.

The are more nutters who are racist than there are liberals who are racist. Period. Liberals think it would be great if the GOP would become more inclusive.

Do you deny putting hard boiled eggs up your ass?
It IS my ball. And that leaves you incensed to the point where you are so distracted, you have to have a 'comeback' as opposed to substantive comments.
The fact that you've had to resort to insults indicates you know you've been schooled.

Yes, Closed caption and Poet both suggested that white people considering a vote for Dr Carson would somehow in their twisted logic, would be racist.
I told you I was not going to acknowledge the egg thing with a comeback.
What part of this do you not understand?

Stop lying on me. You people disgust me. Where did I ever say that? I said voting for Dr. Carson would be stupid...not racist, you imbecile. What part of this do you not understand, indeed?

Yes, good people tend to turn off the wicked.

Obama was a community organizer. That's another description of a troublemaker.

He had no leadership experience to speak of, and most likely you voted for him. So your opinion is a little suspect.

Last edited:
See? Matthew blames dens for the state of black america and he's awesome for blaming someone.

Blacks blame the state of society, slavery ad Jim Crow for the state of black america and that's wrong. For some reason it's totally cool for Matthew to blame someone and totally wrong for blacks to do the same thing Matthew is doing.

Blacks that blame those factors are simply making excuses for their own ignorance.
Are you not just blaming someone other than who or what blames.

One thing that absolutely infuriates liberal blacks is the idea that they should look inward to themselves for solutions instead of pointing fingers and making excuses.
And do not attempt to turn that around toward me. I am not having any of it. I have caused you no pain. Caused you no financial loss. Kept you from anything or any goal you wished to reach.

Seeing that you have trouble thinking and speaking for your own self, you hardly have insight in to what infuriates blacks, liberal or otherwise. And bitch, since you're in the majority, and we're paying our fucking taxes, it's your job to come up with solutions to the problems you and yours helped to create. The "excuses" we make, are in fact, covering for your ass.

"I would tell the President that he has the chance to engineer one of the best presidencies ever if he stops the war on America." When Laura asks whether the President understands economics and free market capitalism, Carson replies, "I don't think he believes it [capitalism]...I think he has more of an interest in redistributing wealth, but everyone who has tried to do that has failed." -- Ben Carson

His eloquent defense of free market capitalism and American exceptionaism at the prayer breakfast caught my attention. His speech at CPAC and now this

According to certain posters on here who claim to be black, white people are not supposed to vote for black candidates because "we just vote for the black guy so no we don't labeled as racist"...
Poet stated that to me. Closed Caption agreed.
What these two geniuses conveniently forget is but for the white suburban moderate vote, Obama would not have won the FIRST time.
I think Dr. Carson is brilliant. I agree with many of his views on taxation, economy, government.
As time passes and we get to year three of Obama's second term, democrat operatives will start tearing Carson's life apart looking for that ONE little thing they can hand to the Obama adoring media. If they can't find something, they will throw out some bullshit story that will be lead with "Sources say..."
Just wait. Black people at least according to the lib establishment are NOT PERMITTED to be conservatives.
The fact is, conservative black political candidates and conservative blacks in general, scare the living shit out of liberals.
Remember what they did to Clarnece Thomas and Herman Cain.

Keep lying on me, here bitch? I have something for you. I said no such thing. Post it, if I did.
And you don't know if Obama would have won on not based on the white suburban moderate (read: upscale, educated, and normal) vote. Apparently, this time around, minorities getting out to vote, was the overwhelming deciding factor. So spin that one again.
And bitch, who the fuck is worried about Carson. Jeb Bush will poll better than he, and Hilary Clinton trumps them all.
Scared? Amused is more like it. They have us on the floor, "rolling".
Clarence Thomas is practically irrelevant, and totally predictable. And Herman Cain is a pariah. Go figure. Oh, that's right. You can't. LOL.

If Paul Krugman has a Nobel Prize in economics, Thomas Sowell should be God of Economics

"I would tell the President that he has the chance to engineer one of the best presidencies ever if he stops the war on America." When Laura asks whether the President understands economics and free market capitalism, Carson replies, "I don't think he believes it [capitalism]...I think he has more of an interest in redistributing wealth, but everyone who has tried to do that has failed." -- Ben Carson

His eloquent defense of free market capitalism and American exceptionaism at the prayer breakfast caught my attention. His speech at CPAC and now this

The liberal left wing will never vote for him, he is black and his name is sounds funny, it has an R after it.

Sorry that your party has so many racists and bigots. You might want to do something about that.
Another in a long line of false statements by you.
It is the democrat party that obsessed with race. Race is your go to fall back position. Without it, you cannot engage in an argument. Your side arrogantly claims minorities as in lockstep with your ideology.
You should have stopped at "sorry"...That is what you are. Sorry.

It takes a special kind of asshole to do an edit like that. Please......massage my balls the next time you want a few minutes of my time.
I did not edit anything.
And your idiotic retort does not change the facts. Liberals are obsessed with racial matters. It's all you have.
Your avatar is so :gay:

Forum List

Back