Ben Carson For President

Listening to then Seanator Barak Obama sounds very similar to today's Ben Carson.

So did Obama believe what he was saying or was it pure demagoguery? I believe Ben believes what he says.

The latter.

Obama never believes in what he says unless it's about spreading the wealth of this nation to those who he feels this nation has screwed over in some fashion.

When you listen to Dr Carson it's clear he has wisdom. I never get that impression when I listen to Obama.

Look everyone! Mud has judged Carson to have wisdom. This shit is decided.
Utter desperation.

Another in a long line of false statements by you.
It is the democrat party that obsessed with race. Race is your go to fall back position. Without it, you cannot engage in an argument. Your side arrogantly claims minorities as in lockstep with your ideology.
You should have stopped at "sorry"...That is what you are. Sorry.

It takes a special kind of asshole to do an edit like that. Please......massage my balls the next time you want a few minutes of my time.
I did not edit anything.
And your idiotic retort does not change the facts. Liberals are obsessed with racial matters. It's all you have.
Your avatar is so :gay:

Now you are lying. You edited your comment. Why lie?

My avatar is gay? Explain.

Last edited:
Spoon, since ther is no such thing in hour eyes as a black community and the term suggests isolation. Do you believe the same about the Jewish community? The Spanish community? The Italian community? The Irish community? The Asian community?

I bet you only have a problem with the Minorities and their communities don't you?

Nope. I don't believe in isolationist "communities"...
We are all of the same community where we reside.
"Have a problem with"....Yes, that now useless mantra used by people with an absence of ideas.
There are no problems. Only challenges.
There is no try. There is only do.
Ignorance is dwelling on differences. Brilliance is recognizing similarities.
Don't bet if it you don't have the capital to cover the wager.

Look everyone! Mud has judged Carson to have wisdom. This shit is decided.

I think even a puss-bucket like yourself could listen to one of his speeches and draw the same conclusion.

Funny. I would bet my home that YOU have never listened to one of his speeches. A few seconds....maybe. But never an entire speech.

What were you saying?
Go ahead and get out the deed, dummy.
Stupid people such as yourself should be barred from owning homes.

It was obvious before you pretended otherwise.

Are you aware of my direct comments regarding Ben Carson?

I am not aware of your direct or indirect comments about the good Doctor. Believe it or not, I do not waste time reading almost any of your spew.

But you criticized mudwhistle in a dismissive manner for having and expressing his opinion. You see that, right?

This is how low information knee jerk individuals express themselves.

I am not aware of your direct or indirect comments about the good Doctor. Believe it or not, I do not waste time reading almost any of your spew.

But you criticized mudwhistle in a dismissive manner for having and expressing his opinion. You see that, right?

This is how low information knee jerk individuals express themselves.

What are my comments regarding Ben Carson?

That is because Mud is an idiot. Almost any.....except this one.....and the other one.....

You ought to check out my comments regarding "the good doctor".

Man are you a tool or what? The good doctor? Really?

Paging Sean Connery!

Your room temperature IQ is in full display..
Are you and Truth Matters related?....Because you two share the 'stupid baton'.
In every instance where you've involved yourself in a thread, you've turned to insulting those who do not share your point of view.
Goes to limited intelligence and a lack of emotional stability.

I think the way you pretend that the ball is yours is funny.

Who is calling you a racist for exploring the idea of voting for Carson? Someone here? Certainly not me.

You have a very flimsy argument........and you probably realize it. Thus your weird habit of trying to lay down ground rules.

The are more nutters who are racist than there are liberals who are racist. Period. Liberals think it would be great if the GOP would become more inclusive.

Do you deny putting hard boiled eggs up your ass?
It IS my ball. And that leaves you incensed to the point where you are so distracted, you have to have a 'comeback' as opposed to substantive comments.
The fact that you've had to resort to insults indicates you know you've been schooled.

Yes, Closed caption and Poet both suggested that white people considering a vote for Dr Carson would somehow in their twisted logic, would be racist.
I told you I was not going to acknowledge the egg thing with a comeback.
What part of this do you not understand?

Stop lying on me. You people disgust me. Where did I ever say that? I said voting for Dr. Carson would be stupid...not racist, you imbecile. What part of this do you not understand, indeed?

Do you really need to be embarrassed that badly. If you wish, I will post your quote.

It IS my ball. And that leaves you incensed to the point where you are so distracted, you have to have a 'comeback' as opposed to substantive comments.
The fact that you've had to resort to insults indicates you know you've been schooled.

Yes, Closed caption and Poet both suggested that white people considering a vote for Dr Carson would somehow in their twisted logic, would be racist.

Stop lying on me. You people disgust me. Where did I ever say that? I said voting for Dr. Carson would be stupid...not racist, you imbecile. What part of this do you not understand, indeed?

Yes, good people tend to turn off the wicked.

Obama was a community organizer. That's another description of a troublemaker.

He had no leadership experience to speak of, and most likely you voted for him. So your opinion is a little suspect.

Really? Still on that tack? Yeah, he was a community organizer, and a activist, and later, a state senator, and eventually, POTUS. Leadership comes from sundry and varied places, obviously. He won the last election by a electoral college landslide, thank you very much.
I voted for him twice....mainly because he was black and Democrat; but mostly, because he was the best candidate for the job. Twice.

I think the way you pretend that the ball is yours is funny.

Who is calling you a racist for exploring the idea of voting for Carson? Someone here? Certainly not me.

You have a very flimsy argument........and you probably realize it. Thus your weird habit of trying to lay down ground rules.

The are more nutters who are racist than there are liberals who are racist. Period. Liberals think it would be great if the GOP would become more inclusive.

Do you deny putting hard boiled eggs up your ass?

From the thread entitled "race baiting, tolerance & oppression vs the real world"

Me: "Dr Benjamin Carson...If this guy runs for President in 2016 he has MY vote already. He's a genius."
YOU: "What? To prove that you're not a racist? "...
Go shove whatever musical instrument you play right up your ass.
Don't fuck with someone who will turn over every stone in pursuit of the facts.
Now, who is the liar, Mr I never Stated that?

See? Matthew blames dens for the state of black america and he's awesome for blaming someone.

Blacks blame the state of society, slavery ad Jim Crow for the state of black america and that's wrong. For some reason it's totally cool for Matthew to blame someone and totally wrong for blacks to do the same thing Matthew is doing.

Blacks that blame those factors are simply making excuses for their own ignorance.
Are you not just blaming someone other than who or what blames.

One thing that absolutely infuriates liberal blacks is the idea that they should look inward to themselves for solutions instead of pointing fingers and making excuses.
And do not attempt to turn that around toward me. I am not having any of it. I have caused you no pain. Caused you no financial loss. Kept you from anything or any goal you wished to reach.

Seeing that you have trouble thinking and speaking for your own self, you hardly have insight in to what infuriates blacks, liberal or otherwise. And bitch, since you're in the majority, and we're paying our fucking taxes, it's your job to come up with solutions to the problems you and yours helped to create. The "excuses" we make, are in fact, covering for your ass.

Do you believe the black race is insular and secretive that one who is NOT black has no clue?...Please. A day does not go by when there is some kind of complaint or perceived injustice reported by the various media. The issue is there for everyone to see. There are no secrets.
Don;t give me this "you aren't from the streets or the hood" bullshit.
For Christ's sake black liberals had a problem with Obama's 'blackness'.
And they certainly have issues with Dr Carson, Thomas Sowell, Clarence Thomas, Dr Walter E Williams and Condoleeza Rice. To mention a few prominent conservatives blacks liberals, especially liberal blacks have insulted and impugned.
I understand your need for the knee jerk reaction. Newsflash. It doesn't cut any ice with me.
Now this is some high level of intelligence...
"since you're in the majority, and we're paying our fucking taxes, it's your job to come up with solutions to the problems you and yours helped to create."...
Create? Hey genius. We all make our individual beds. Any issues you have are of your own doing. Typical lib. Blame everyone else for your self created problems.
I am not in the majority. I am an individual. I have no idea what it is you are talking about.
I have no group think. That is obviously a burden you carry.
I created no problems for you. And based on your post in which you freely informed us of your accomplishments, you have no problems either. So what the fuck are you complaining about? Or is it just your nature to be a whiner?
Bottom line. No one is going to listen while one constantly complains and carps about well, everything and blames others. That is the reason why I tune out when you start blabbering about how it's "my job" to figure out what your problems are. Ya know what? I don't give a fuck.
Instead of making excuses and bitching to me, do something to solve your own issues.

Spoon, since ther is no such thing in hour eyes as a black community and the term suggests isolation. Do you believe the same about the Jewish community? The Spanish community? The Italian community? The Irish community? The Asian community?
I bet you only have a problem with the Minorities and their communities don't you?
Nope. I don't believe in isolationist "communities"...
We are all of the same community where we reside.
"Have a problem with"....Yes, that now useless mantra used by people with an absence of ideas.
There are no problems. Only challenges.
There is no try. There is only do.
Ignorance is dwelling on differences. Brilliance is recognizing similarities.
Don't bet if it you don't have the capital to cover the wager.

WTF r u talkin about? Whether or not u "believe" in communities has no bearing on if they exist or not you ass. They exist but I guara fucking tee you don't consider any community isolationist except the black community. You single blacks out. You make up shit and shout it down.
I asked you 4 times why you accused me of saying white Ppl would vote for BC to feel good about themselves.
You du med the fucking question 4 times. Then in the same thread you spread that bulshit lie to someone else. Now it's me AND Poet....srsly?
You don't know blacks. You dot know anything about the community we live in ns what are concerns are. You base your entire black knowledge base from In Living Color schetches, rap videos, Fox News and twitter comments

From the thread entitled "race baiting, tolerance & oppression vs the real world"

Me: "Dr Benjamin Carson...If this guy runs for President in 2016 he has MY vote already. He's a genius."
YOU: "What? To prove that you're not a racist? "...
Go shove whatever musical instrument you play right up your ass.
Don't fuck with someone who will turn over every stone in pursuit of the facts.
Now, who is the liar, Mr I never Stated that?

You wrote: "Yes, Closed caption and Poet both suggested that white people considering a vote for Dr Carson would somehow in their twisted logic, would be racist."
You then wrote: "Dr Benjamin Carson...If this guy runs for President in 2016 he has MY vote already. He's a genius."

I replied: "What? To prove you're not a racist (by voting for him, a black man)".

How the fuck does that translate to ".....Poet both suggested that white people considering a vote for Dr Carson would somehow in their twisted logic, would be racist." ??????????
I suggested that you not voting for the man could be seen as racism on your part, you nitwit. Reading comprehension is fundamental, cretin. You lied on me, misrepresented and re-posted the lie.

"I would tell the President that he has the chance to engineer one of the best presidencies ever if he stops the war on America." When Laura asks whether the President understands economics and free market capitalism, Carson replies, "I don't think he believes it [capitalism]...I think he has more of an interest in redistributing wealth, but everyone who has tried to do that has failed." -- Ben Carson

His eloquent defense of free market capitalism and American exceptionaism at the prayer breakfast caught my attention. His speech at CPAC and now this

According to certain posters on here who claim to be black, white people are not supposed to vote for black candidates because "we just vote for the black guy so no we don't labeled as racist"...
Poet stated that to me. Closed Caption agreed.
What these two geniuses conveniently forget is but for the white suburban moderate vote, Obama would not have won the FIRST time.
I think Dr. Carson is brilliant. I agree with many of his views on taxation, economy, government.
As time passes and we get to year three of Obama's second term, democrat operatives will start tearing Carson's life apart looking for that ONE little thing they can hand to the Obama adoring media. If they can't find something, they will throw out some bullshit story that will be lead with "Sources say..."
Just wait. Black people at least according to the lib establishment are NOT PERMITTED to be conservatives.
The fact is, conservative black political candidates and conservative blacks in general, scare the living shit out of liberals.
Remember what they did to Clarnece Thomas and Herman Cain.

Keep lying on me, here bitch? I have something for you. I said no such thing. Post it, if I did.
And you don't know if Obama would have won on not based on the white suburban moderate (read: upscale, educated, and normal) vote. Apparently, this time around, minorities getting out to vote, was the overwhelming deciding factor. So spin that one again.
And bitch, who the fuck is worried about Carson. Jeb Bush will poll better than he, and Hilary Clinton trumps them all.
Scared? Amused is more like it. They have us on the floor, "rolling".
Clarence Thomas is practically irrelevant, and totally predictable. And Herman Cain is a pariah. Go figure. Oh, that's right. You can't. LOL.
"Post it, if I did. "...
Done! Read my previous post. Quoted it.
"Bitch"..Yep, whenever one of you lefty rocket scientists runs out of ideas, it's always down to name calling. And you have not as of yet figured out how to hide your ghetto background.
HIllary Clinton? Yer kidding right. You mean Grandma?...
And please, by all means, explain in detail how Clarence Thomas, a Supreme Court Associate Justice is ( LO FUCKING LOUD) irrelevant?..HMMM?!!!!!
The fact that you so desperately must impugn these individuals is confirmation that you are very concerned. If not frightened of the prospect that perhaps Dr Carson may run for President. What makes you break out in hives deep down inside you believe he would win and win huge.
You know the time has come for a well educated intellectual who is generally non partisan, statesman type of individual to become POTUS. The fact that Dr Carson is a conservative is an issue for you.
BTW you're so busted. He he he..Gotcha!!!!

Blacks that blame those factors are simply making excuses for their own ignorance.
Are you not just blaming someone other than who or what blames.

One thing that absolutely infuriates liberal blacks is the idea that they should look inward to themselves for solutions instead of pointing fingers and making excuses.
And do not attempt to turn that around toward me. I am not having any of it. I have caused you no pain. Caused you no financial loss. Kept you from anything or any goal you wished to reach.

Seeing that you have trouble thinking and speaking for your own self, you hardly have insight in to what infuriates blacks, liberal or otherwise. And bitch, since you're in the majority, and we're paying our fucking taxes, it's your job to come up with solutions to the problems you and yours helped to create. The "excuses" we make, are in fact, covering for your ass.

Do you believe the black race is insular and secretive that one who is NOT black has no clue?...Please. A day does not go by when there is some kind of complaint or perceived injustice reported by the various media. The issue is there for everyone to see. There are no secrets.
Don;t give me this "you aren't from the streets or the hood" bullshit.
For Christ's sake black liberals had a problem with Obama's 'blackness'.
And they certainly have issues with Dr Carson, Thomas Sowell, Clarence Thomas, Dr Walter E Williams and Condoleeza Rice. To mention a few prominent conservatives blacks liberals, especially liberal blacks have insulted and impugned.
I understand your need for the knee jerk reaction. Newsflash. It doesn't cut any ice with me.
Now this is some high level of intelligence...
"since you're in the majority, and we're paying our fucking taxes, it's your job to come up with solutions to the problems you and yours helped to create."...
Create? Hey genius. We all make our individual beds. Any issues you have are of your own doing. Typical lib. Blame everyone else for your self created problems.
I am not in the majority. I am an individual. I have no idea what it is you are talking about.
I have no group think. That is obviously a burden you carry.
I created no problems for you. And based on your post in which you freely informed us of your accomplishments, you have no problems either. So what the fuck are you complaining about? Or is it just your nature to be a whiner?
Bottom line. No one is going to listen while one constantly complains and carps about well, everything and blames others. That is the reason why I tune out when you start blabbering about how it's "my job" to figure out what your problems are. Ya know what? I don't give a fuck.
Instead of making excuses and bitching to me, do something to solve your own issues.

You are one stupid bitch. You are the fucking problem. You racist, ideologue piece of crap.
You don't know me. I'm living the American Dream. I write, play music and do video for a living. Where are you in that mix? Nowhere. I make my bed, and I sleep in it. Blame? Who? For what? Living the artistic lifestyle? I stopped working for the man 20 years ago. Do you know how wonderful it is not to be told what to do by people who inherently hold you with and in contempt and hate? Nirvana.
Complain? Who is complaining....I'm merely holding yours and your ilk's feet to the fire and holding your asses accountable, and you are the ones whining. My issues are few, and far between...thank you.

According to certain posters on here who claim to be black, white people are not supposed to vote for black candidates because "we just vote for the black guy so no we don't labeled as racist"...
Poet stated that to me. Closed Caption agreed.
What these two geniuses conveniently forget is but for the white suburban moderate vote, Obama would not have won the FIRST time.
I think Dr. Carson is brilliant. I agree with many of his views on taxation, economy, government.
As time passes and we get to year three of Obama's second term, democrat operatives will start tearing Carson's life apart looking for that ONE little thing they can hand to the Obama adoring media. If they can't find something, they will throw out some bullshit story that will be lead with "Sources say..."
Just wait. Black people at least according to the lib establishment are NOT PERMITTED to be conservatives.
The fact is, conservative black political candidates and conservative blacks in general, scare the living shit out of liberals.
Remember what they did to Clarnece Thomas and Herman Cain.

Keep lying on me, here bitch? I have something for you. I said no such thing. Post it, if I did.
And you don't know if Obama would have won on not based on the white suburban moderate (read: upscale, educated, and normal) vote. Apparently, this time around, minorities getting out to vote, was the overwhelming deciding factor. So spin that one again.
And bitch, who the fuck is worried about Carson. Jeb Bush will poll better than he, and Hilary Clinton trumps them all.
Clarence Thomas is practically irrelevant, and totally predictable. And Herman Cain is a pariah. Go figure. Oh, that's right. You can't. LOL.
"Post it, if I did. "...
"Bitch"..Yep, whenever one of you lefty rocket scientists runs out of ideas, it's always down to name calling. And you have not as of yet figured out how to hide your ghetto background.
And please, by all means, explain in detail how Clarence Thomas, a Supreme Court Associate Justice is ( LO FUCKING LOUD) irrelevant?..HMMM?!!!!!
The fact that you so desperately must impugn these individuals is confirmation that you are very concerned. If not frightened of the prospect that perhaps Dr Carson may run for President. What makes you break out in hives deep down inside you believe he would win and win huge.
You know the time has come for a well educated intellectual who is generally non partisan, statesman type of individual to become POTUS. The fact that Dr Carson is a conservative is an issue for you.

LMAO....as I put your silly rabbit Trix ass on ignore.

"I would tell the President that he has the chance to engineer one of the best presidencies ever if he stops the war on America." When Laura asks whether the President understands economics and free market capitalism, Carson replies, "I don't think he believes it [capitalism]...I think he has more of an interest in redistributing wealth, but everyone who has tried to do that has failed." -- Ben Carson

His eloquent defense of free market capitalism and American exceptionaism at the prayer breakfast caught my attention. His speech at CPAC and now this

They're talking about Carson as a possible replacement for Senator Levin.:cool: Carson is from Detroit ,maybe a few years as senator, then run for president ...Obama did it :cool:

It takes a special kind of asshole to do an edit like that. Please......massage my balls the next time you want a few minutes of my time.
I did not edit anything.
And your idiotic retort does not change the facts. Liberals are obsessed with racial matters. It's all you have.
Your avatar is so :gay:

Now you are lying. You edited your comment. Why lie?

My avatar is gay? Explain.
Look, I neither have the time nor the inclination to argue with a non thinking irrational individual who believes things but can prove none of it. For the last time Spanky, I don't edit shit unless there is a typo. Get it?
As for your avatar....You have to ask that question? Dude ,really?
"Girl's fast pitch ahead"?...
Look, helicopter. I coached tournament baseball for two years. No, I did not have my own kids in the program. I did it because I love the game and like teaching it to kids.
I left it because of the parents. Parents who think their kid is the greatest thing since perforated paper towels were invented. And they tell their little darlings this every day.
I patiently dealt with the complaining about "why is my kid playing in the outfield?"..."MY kid should be batting higher in the order"...."Why is Bobby in the dugout?" "My kid is better than their kid"...
The mommies with their mini vans with the grease pen messages advertising to the world that their kid is "#1 All Star!!!"..Even though we had no such classification...
That stupid sign in your avatar reminds me of that parent that is so very proud of their kid and demands that we be proud as well.
Give me a huge break.
I don't know shit about your kids. You're right. The point is I do not wish to know.

"Post it, if I did. "...

LMAO....as I put your silly rabbit Trix ass on ignore.
You fucking squat when you pee.

Forum List

Back