Ben Carson, Huckster, Liar

Status
Not open for further replies.
i wondered if the race thing might switch.
carson misspoke ?.... like sniper fire in bosnia... right ??

Oh, the guy calling everyone a racist doesn't like it when he is the one being analyzed. My only question to you is how big was that shovel?

I do not call everyone a racist. I call people who exhibit their prejudices racist. Therefore, I'm calling YOU a racist, you mouth breathing klan wannabe.

Was it a digging shovel? A trench shovel? Maybe a scoop shovel? Check the dent in your head and get back to me.

Trying personal insults to deflect your racism...interesting.

Oh, it must have been raining shovels. Claiming someone is a racist based off of thin air is a classic example of deflection. It's too bad you guys use your heads to deflect all those shovels, otherwise you would know this.

Just using the liberal logic that was presented to me since 2007. If you have an issue with it, call out your liberal buds.

That would be incorrect. But, why would you so interested in failing by using logic you don't agree with? I'm thinking snow shovel, they're heavy.

Was it a digging shovel? A trench shovel? Maybe a scoop shovel? Check the dent in your head and get back to me.

Oh, it must have been raining shovels. Claiming someone is a racist based off of thin air is a classic example of deflection. It's too bad you guys use your heads to deflect all those shovels, otherwise you would know this.

OH, you lying racist. Your ilk condemns Carson and defends Clinton. The difference is that he's black and she's white. You can deny it all you want but the truth is evident. Go wash your sheets.

Already answered. You're an idiot. Maybe Carson has a pill you can take for that.

You're a racist pig and there's no pill to cure that.

Oh, someone hurt a nerve.

Carson lies, so let's accuse posters who point that out of racism. Neat and completely unsurprising.
People lie about a lot of things in life but the BIG "C" not so much.
I don't think you understand the topic of the thread. Did Carson lie about his association with a company? yeah, he did, he should have just said so.
He did. He said in the answer he gave speaking engagements for them.

"That's easy to answer. I didn't have an involvement with them. Total propaganda. I did a couple speeches for them. I did speeches for other people — they were paid speeches. It is absolutely absurd to say that I had any kind of relationship with them. Do I take the product? Yes. I think it's a good product," he said.

The moderator then pointed out that Carson was on the company's webpage. Carson said he didn't give them permission to do that.

OH, you lying racist. Your ilk condemns Carson and defends Clinton. The difference is that he's black and she's white. You can deny it all you want but the truth is evident. Go wash your sheets.

Already answered. You're an idiot. Maybe Carson has a pill you can take for that.

Apparently I did. racists like you hate when you're called out.

I do not call everyone a racist. I call people who exhibit their prejudices racist. Therefore, I'm calling YOU a racist, you mouth breathing klan wannabe.

Just using the liberal logic that was presented to me since 2007. If you have an issue with it, call out your liberal buds.

That would be incorrect. But, why would you so interested in failing by using logic you don't agree with? I'm thinking snow shovel, they're heavy.

Still spreading your racist dung, I see.

Carson lies, so let's accuse posters who point that out of racism. Neat and completely unsurprising.
I don't think you understand the topic of the thread. Did Carson lie about his association with a company? yeah, he did, he should have just said so.

"That's easy to answer. I didn't have an involvement with them. Total propaganda. I did a couple speeches for them. I did speeches for other people — they were paid speeches. It is absolutely absurd to say that I had any kind of relationship with them. Do I take the product? Yes. I think it's a good product," he said.

The moderator then pointed out that Carson was on the company's webpage. Carson said he didn't give them permission to do that.

"Dr. Ben Carson's business manager acknowledged Thursday that the Republican presidential candidate did have a "contract" with a medical supplement company at some point.

Armstrong Williams told CNN's Jake Tapper that he negotiated the retired neurosurgeon's contract himself." Top Staffer Acknowledges Ben Carson Had 'Contract' With Supplement Maker (VIDEO)

I don't have an issue with it. I was called racist for disagreeing with Obama, you are racist for disagreeing with Carson, pretty simple. Why are you arguing otherwise? Are you saying I am not a racist for disagreeing with Obama?

"Dr. Ben Carson's business manager acknowledged Thursday that the Republican presidential candidate did have a "contract" with a medical supplement company at some point.

Armstrong Williams told CNN's Jake Tapper that he negotiated the retired neurosurgeon's contract himself." Top Staffer Acknowledges Ben Carson Had 'Contract' With Supplement Maker (VIDEO)
Aw, now you've done it. You'll need to spend the rest of the day explaining what a contract is and why it matters, and they're still going to end every post with "....because you're a racist."

I don't have an issue with it. I was called racist for disagreeing with Obama, you are racist for disagreeing with Carson, pretty simple. Why are you arguing otherwise? Are you saying I am not a racist for disagreeing with Obama?

Are you a racist simply for disagreeing with Obama? No. What the fuck is your point?

Where is the racism? Disagreeing with someone is not what you think it is. Grow up and stop playing this stupid game.

Are you a racist simply for disagreeing with Obama? No. What the fuck is your point?

The point is in 2007 and to now, simply disagreeing with Obama got you the racist label.

When pointing out the lies of Obama and Hillary, we are told all politicians lie.

Now, Carson is black and disagreeing with him is now not racist. Carson lies and the left says its a big deal.

Why the change? Why is Carson different than Obama or Hillary?

Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama are the sketchiest characters ever to serve high office, with new scandals every day, and you try to counter all that with this?

President Barack Obama's presidency has been "scandal free".

Same with Hillary Clinton's political career.

the definition of scandal

The scandal has been on the part of Republicans who have engaged in disgusting and reprehensible behavior.

Where is the racism? Disagreeing with someone is not what you think it is. Grow up and stop playing this stupid game.

After the last eight years of playing the stupid game, now liberals want everyone to grow up? :lmao:

You can't make this stuff up guys, they are off the hook nutso.

The point is in 2007 and to now, simply disagreeing with Obama got you the racist label.

When pointing out the lies of Obama and Hillary, we are told all politicians lie.

Now, Carson is black and disagreeing with him is now not racist. Carson lies and the left says its a big deal.

Well no.

When you actually count "race" as a negative, that basically racism.

Conservatives disagreeing with Obama generally cited his race, or coded it with "Kenyan". Neither of which has anything to do with policy.

You should take that point up when/if it happens. There have been plenty of racist things said about Obama, maybe you went there and maybe you didn't I have no idea and I don't have enough information to have an opinion about you one way or another.

What do you do when Conservatives lie other than scream racism? Because that's what you are doing.

I've stated before. Fiorina has lied, Rubio has lied, Bush has lied, Trump has lied, Carson isn't the only one but he's the only one where you are pointing to race. Why?

Not sure what you mean. Out of the three, only Hillary is white. Not seeing much racism going on.

Lots of deflection by the left going on here and lots of denial. Funny watching the game turn on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back