Ben Carson, Huckster, Liar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama are the sketchiest characters ever to serve high office, with new scandals every day, and you try to counter all that with this?

Which of them claimed a supplement cured their cancer? Take your time. We'll wait.

Obama claims he has a U.S. birth certificate, but has never produced it. He promised that if Americans like their healthcare plan, they could keep it.
Wrong.
In 2008 he released his short form birth certificate and in 2011 he released his long form birth certificate issued by the state of Hawaii. I guess you don't consider Hawaii a part of the U.S.

Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama are the sketchiest characters ever to serve high office, with new scandals every day, and you try to counter all that with this?

Which of them claimed a supplement cured their cancer? Take your time. We'll wait.

Obama claims he has a U.S. birth certificate, but has never produced it. He promised that if Americans like their healthcare plan, they could keep it.
Wrong.
In 2008 he released his short form birth certificate and in 2011 he released his long form birth certificate issued by the state of Hawaii. I guess you don't consider Hawaii a part of the U.S.

Let me wrap my head around this.

A couple of wingnuts are going through this thread calling anyone who is pointing out Carson's lie a racist while another wingnut is denying Obama's birth certificate? :wtf:

Lots of deflection by the left going on here and lots of denial. Funny watching the game turn on them.

Well, why don't you answer my post or others instead of falsely proclaiming victory?

Quite frankly, whether Carson lies or not, I don't care. The Dems lie all the time and Hillary can't tell the truth to save her life.

If it comes down to Carson or Hillary, I'll take Carson.

Whether you are a racist or not, I don't care. I just pointed out how disagreeing with Obama got many labeled racist, you want to pretend it didn't happen. It did, I was accused, you don't like it, neither did I.

Lots of deflection by the left going on here and lots of denial. Funny watching the game turn on them.

Well, why don't you answer my post or others instead of falsely proclaiming victory?

Quite frankly, whether Carson lies or not, I don't care. The Dems lie all the time and Hillary can't tell the truth to save her life.

Whether you are a racist or not, I don't care. I just pointed out how disagreeing with Obama got many labeled racist, you want to pretend it didn't happen. It did, I was accused, you don't like it, neither did I.

You didn't point out anything. You deliberately accused people you don't know of racism based on something that happened to you, assuming you're telling the truth, your track record sucks in this thread.

If you don't care if Carson lied, then not much of a reason to be in this thread. I mean, unless you feel like back pedaling some more.

You didn't point out anything. You deliberately accused people you don't know of racism based on something that happened to you, assuming you're telling the truth, your track record sucks in this thread.

If you don't care if Carson lied, then not much of a reason to be in this thread. I mean, unless you feel like back pedaling some more.

I have back pedaled. You leftwing nuts try to write all the rules and you hate when it gets thrown back in your face. You don't like the game? Don't play.

Your track record all over this board pretty much sucks.

carsonbogus1.png

At last night’s GOP debate presidential candidate Ben Carson lied about his connection with a Christian nutritional supplement company accused of hustling the gullible with bogus claims of miracle cures for deadly diseases.

Carson was asked about his involvement with nutritional supplement company Mannatech at the Oct. 28 Republican presidential debate hosted by CNBC in Boulder, Colo.

Moderator Carl Quintanilla asked:

There’s is a company called Mannatech, a maker of nutritional supplements, with which you had a 10-year relationship. They offered claims they could cure autism, cancer. They paid $7 million to settle a deceptive marketing lawsuit in Texas, and yet your involvement continues. Why?

Carson, a former pediatric neurosurgeon, replied:

Well, that’s easy to answer: I didn’t have an involvement with them. That is total propaganda. And this is what happens in our society — total propaganda. I did a couple speeches for them. I did speeches for other people. They were paid speeches. It is absolutely absurd to say that I had any kind of relationship with them. Do I take the product? Yes. I think it’s a good product.

However, as Politifact and other outlets are reporting, Carson lied about his connection with Mannatech.

The evidence shows that Carson was paid to give speeches during events hosted by Mannatech Inc., telling how the company’s supplements helped him after a 2002 cancer diagnosis.

The National Review points out:

Carson’s interactions with Mannatech, a nutritional-supplement company based in suburban Dallas, date back to 2004, when he was a speaker at the company’s annual conferences, MannaFest and MannaQuest. He also spoke at Mannatech conferences in 2011 and 2013, and spoke about “glyconutrients” in a PBS special as recently as last year.

The Wall Street Journal notes that Carson has often made reference to a long and lucrative association with the company that he says has been good for both his career and his health.

Politifact concludes:

As far as we can tell, Carson was not a paid employee or official endorser of the product. However, his claim suggests he has no ties to Mannatech whatsoever. In reality, he got paid to deliver speeches to Mannatech and appeared in promotional videos, and he consistently delivered glowing reviews of the nutritional supplements. As a world-renowned surgeon, Carson’s opinion on health issues carries weight, and Mannatech has used Carson’s endorsement to its advantage.

We rate Carson’s claim False.

- See more at: Ben Carson Busted Hustling Bogus Cures For Christian Company

Well, we know who the demagogue party fears. :thup:

I have back pedaled. You leftwing nuts try to write all the rules and you hate when it gets thrown back in your face. You don't like the game? Don't play.

This thread is about Carson lying and you are going into la-la land claiming liberals are racists based on some make believe shit that you want to convince everyone else of. No evidence, you can't even explain it. .You say why are we picking on Carson and no one else? It's pointed out to you that other candidates lies have been point out too. You say, why are we treating Carson different than Hillary and Obama? it's pointed out to you that Obama is also black and so where does your racism argument fit?

Then you back pedal and say you don't even care if Carson lies and you don't even know if the people you are calling racists are actual racists because you have your own agenda that appears to have nothing to do with this thread.

This thread is about Carson lying and you are going into la-la land claiming liberals are racists based on some make believe shit that you want to convince everyone else of. No evidence, you can't even explain it. .You say why are we picking on Carson and no one else? It's pointed out to you that other candidates lies have been point out too. You say, why are we treating Carson different than Hillary and Obama? it's pointed out to you that Obama is also black and so where does your racism argument fit?

Then you back pedal and say you don't even care if Carson lies and you don't even know if the people you are calling racists are actual are actual racists because you have your own agenda that appears to have nothing to do with this thread.

Why do you care whether Carson is lying or not?

So who's fact checking politi-fact

The demagogue party is flinging shit in every direction, desperately hoping some of it sticks.

What demagogue partisans like Nunhuh fail to grasp is that they have no credibility, no one other than their fellow hacks believe anything they, or Politi-hack have to say,

Never mind the multiple sources including the National Review.

Then you back, pedal and say you don't even care if Carson lies and you don't even know if the people you are calling racists are actual are actual racists because you have your own agenda that appears to have nothing to do with this thread.

The thread is about you and other Demagogues trying to slander Dr. Carson, in an attempt to derail his candidacy,

You partisan demagogues have ONE and only one tool in your shed, demagoguery. You do this every time, with every candidate.

The demagogue party - lies and smear are the only thing they offer.

A couple of wingnuts are going through this thread calling anyone who is pointing out Carson's lie a racist while another wingnut is denying Obama's birth certificate? :wtf:

Why not? The demagogue party called anyone who criticized Obama "racist.'

Look, slander and libel are the only thing your filthy party has to offer, i get it. You would smear and lie about a white person just as readily - slime is what you do.

Then you back pedal and say you don't even care if Carson lies and you don't even know if the people you are calling racists are actual are actual racists because you have your own agenda that appears to have nothing to do with this thread.

Why do you care whether Carson is lying or not?

Why wouldn't I? I do expect all politicians to lie, it's just life. But, to put your entire reputation on the line. A supposedly reputable neurosurgeon telling people to buy wonder drugs, that is someone not to trust.

Then you back, pedal and say you don't even care if Carson lies and you don't even know if the people you are calling racists are actual are actual racists because you have your own agenda that appears to have nothing to do with this thread.

The thread is about you and other Demagogues trying to slander Dr. Carson, in an attempt to derail his candidacy,

You partisan demagogues have ONE and only one tool in your shed, demagoguery. You do this every time, with every candidate.

The demagogue party - lies and smear are the only thing they offer.

Actually, this thread, this board has zero chance of derailing anyone's candidacy, let's not get overly dramatic.

Carson lied, pointed to the media (because you guys eat that shit up) as the culprit but got caught.

Why not? The demagogue party called anyone who criticized Obama "racist.'

Look, slander and libel are the only thing your filthy party has to offer, i get it. You would smear and lie about a white person just as readily - slime is what you do.

Ah, anything not to discuss the topic of this thread? I don't blame you.

Never mind the multiple sources including the National Review.

Again, you are a partisan hack of the demagogue party, nothing you post can be trusted. Lies, innuendo, half-truths; these are what you offer in your quest to smear the enemies of your filthy party.

demagogue party? You're calling me a partisan hack?

What have I lied about? You made the claim, back it up.

Actually, this thread, this board has zero chance of derailing anyone's candidacy, let's not get overly dramatic.

Carson lied, pointed to the media (because you guys eat that shit up) as the culprit but got caught.

The same can be said of Politi-Hack. The only people who pay attention are Soros hate drones, they have zero credibility with the general public.

I expected a hate campaign from Soros, and here is goes. This is so fucking stupid that it will fizzle with no traction, but you demagogues will have some other shit to fling tomorrow, and the next day, and the day after that. Demagoguery is what you do, it is ALL you do.

The same can be said of Politi-Hack. The only people who pay attention are Soros hate drones, they have zero credibility with the general public.

I expected a hate campaign from Soros, and here is goes. This is so fucking stupid that it will fizzle with no traction, but you demagogues will have some other shit to fling tomorrow, and the next day, and the day after that. Demagoguery is what you do, it is ALL you do.

Wow, you really like this guy, don't you? Don't get attached, he's not going to win the nomination.

George Soros? Ha, who's the partisan hack?

demagogue party? You're calling me a partisan hack?

What have I lied about? You made the claim, back it up.

Do you deny that you belong to the demagogue party? Come on.

Your party lies about everything. This moronic hit job that you're peddling today has very little fact to it, just the typical shit flinging from the demagogues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back