Ben Carson Moves Toward Presidential Run

He's better than HillDaBeast or Fauxahontas on your other side any day.

But he will not be President. He has no experience in what's necessary to be the Chief Executive. Being the actual 'smartest man in the room' isn't good enough. And since the left wingnut media despises any black who leaves the Democrat plantation, he will be unmercifully trashed and called racial epithets just as you are doing right now.

Nothing frightens the plantation owners in the Democrat party more than an intelligent black person who thinks for him/herself. It diminishes the party line that minorities are stupid and need government help to even exist.

Personally, I would love to see Dr Carson as Vice President. He then can be tasked with actually fixing Ostupidcare or calmly explaining to the nation why it's pure garbage and has to be taken to the dump.
What kind of executive experience did Obama have? Carson has had more. It would be refreshing to see someone come from the private sector and the time may be right with professional politicians rating so low in the minds of so many.

Look at all the libs mocking a belief in god. So tolerant. But god forbid if you tell a fag joke, all bets are off then.

Gay people exist, so making jokes about them is rude.

God doesn't.

And frankly, if you are making decisions based on what voices in your head tell you what an imaginary sky pixie wants, I'd have serious doubts about letting you near nuclear weapons or anything else that might impact my life.

He's better than HillDaBeast or Fauxahontas on your other side any day.

But he will not be President. He has no experience in what's necessary to be the Chief Executive. Being the actual 'smartest man in the room' isn't good enough. And since the left wingnut media despises any black who leaves the Democrat plantation, he will be unmercifully trashed and called racial epithets just as you are doing right now.

Nothing frightens the plantation owners in the Democrat party more than an intelligent black person who thinks for him/herself. It diminishes the party line that minorities are stupid and need government help to even exist.

Personally, I would love to see Dr Carson as Vice President. He then can be tasked with actually fixing Ostupidcare or calmly explaining to the nation why it's pure garbage and has to be taken to the dump.
What kind of executive experience did Obama have? Carson has had more. It would be refreshing to see someone come from the private sector and the time may be right with professional politicians rating so low in the minds of so many.

Being a surgeon is executive experience?

Trying to sell, Carson has more experience than Obama had is laughable

Jesus H Christ on a fucking raft people...every single one of our U.S. Presidents has been an unapologetic Christian. Some, with a more religious base, (ahem, bible BELT) wear it more on their sleeves and talk about it more. They aren't more Christian, they are just playing more to their base.

bill clinton was a serial-groper

you're a joke man

"token black"

example of liberal RACISM

libs are hypocrites who lie to themselves

no. he wasn't. but nice BS.

let us know when anything President Clinton did was non-consensual.

"groping" implies a non-consensual criminal act.

it would be really nice if rightwing extremists understood that words have meaning.

but keep on ranting.

:cuckoo:

Defending a rapist, adulterer, and seducer. Nice hypocrisy there.
Clinton used the Arkansas State Police to arrange trysts with state employees, promising them promotions and raises and the like. Clinton had sex with a subordinate. In any business organziation that gets you fired. See: Stonecipher, Harry.

See?

You know zero about business "organziation".

There's plenty of sex with subordinates that go on.

Generally at a yearly ritual we who actually work for private businesses like to call the "Christmas Party".

no. he wasn't. but nice BS.

let us know when anything President Clinton did was non-consensual.

"groping" implies a non-consensual criminal act.

it would be really nice if rightwing extremists understood that words have meaning.

but keep on ranting.

:cuckoo:

Clinton used the Arkansas State Police to arrange trysts with state employees, promising them promotions and raises and the like. Clinton had sex with a subordinate. In any business organziation that gets you fired. See: Stonecipher, Harry.

See?

Generally at a yearly ritual we who actually work for private businesses like to call the "Christmas Party".

Trying to normalize your terrible behavior?

1. He didn't specifically say "being born into poverty". I read it as 'staying poor is a choice'

2. We don't have the right to not be offended

1. And when you have to fish around for stuff like that, it puts on display why it's incorrect.

2. Okay. But it doesn't change the fact it's offensive. And offensive to the very people he needs votes from. See how that works?
All of obama's lies are offensive. Bengazi, the va, fast and furious, irs scandal, and how he plays the race constantly are very offensive, but you voted for him a second time.

Yup.

I don't let fake partisan scandals affect the way I vote.

You shouldn't either.

Yes, that's bigotry just by definition, Joe. You understand that, right?

No, that's a value judgement.

If you believe absolutely crazy things, those things should be taken into account.

If you think that God told JOseph Smith that all other religions were abominations, that dark skin is a curse from God, that the Native Americans descended from the Hebrews, that you are going to rule a planet in the afterlife and you are wearing magic underwear, those are kind of crazy things.

And they don't become LESS Crazy because you call them a religion.

You stupid inbred.

We were voting for POTUS. Not Bishop.

And ALL religions are based on faith in an unseen deity.

So they are all some % of crazy.

None more so than another.

So, singling one of them out as being especially different when his religion has no designs on overthrowing the government or using violence or intimidation to gain conquest, why, that is just plain old religious bigotry.

You poor excuse for an American.

Saying "I wont vote for a Mormon because he's a Mormon" is no different from saying "I wont vote for a black because he's black". Or any other color, class, religion etc. It is all bigotry. A person who professes that is a bigot. Period.

See?

You really think he gets any sex?

The same people who demanded that Bob Packwood resign as unfit to be a senator stood up for Ted Kennedy as the Liberal Lion of the Senate.
Hypocrites all.

No, that's a value judgement.

If you believe absolutely crazy things, those things should be taken into account.

If you think that God told JOseph Smith that all other religions were abominations, that dark skin is a curse from God, that the Native Americans descended from the Hebrews, that you are going to rule a planet in the afterlife and you are wearing magic underwear, those are kind of crazy things.

And they don't become LESS Crazy because you call them a religion.

You stupid inbred.

We were voting for POTUS. Not Bishop.

And ALL religions are based on faith in an unseen deity.

So they are all some % of crazy.

None more so than another.

So, singling one of them out as being especially different when his religion has no designs on overthrowing the government or using violence or intimidation to gain conquest, why, that is just plain old religious bigotry.

You poor excuse for an American.

Saying "I wont vote for a Mormon because he's a Mormon" is no different from saying "I wont vote for a black because he's black". Or any other color, class, religion etc. It is all bigotry. A person who professes that is a bigot. Period.

he's not only a bigot but a racist to boot...it's disgusting as if he is the knower of all BLACK PEOPLE..

See?

"My" terrible behavior?

I've never had sex with anyone I work with during my professional career. I have a policy of not "crapping where I eat".

Generally? From what I've seen? It's the conservative, married, morally "upstanding", blowhard Republicans that do that.

See?

"My" terrible behavior?

I've never had sex with anyone I work with during my professional career. I have a policy of not "crapping where I eat".

Generally? From what I've seen? It's the conservative, married, morally "upstanding", blowhard Republicans that do that.

Riiiiiiight

See?

The same people who demanded that Bob Packwood resign as unfit to be a senator stood up for Ted Kennedy as the Liberal Lion of the Senate.
Hypocrites all.

Eyah..

I seldom see any of you folks griping and Gingrich and his sexual forays or Ronald Reagan's rape of Selene Walters.

Gotta love it.

Look at all the libs mocking a belief in god. So tolerant. But god forbid if you tell a fag joke, all bets are off then.

Gay people exist, so making jokes about them is rude.

God doesn't.

And frankly, if you are making decisions based on what voices in your head tell you what an imaginary sky pixie wants, I'd have serious doubts about letting you near nuclear weapons or anything else that might impact my life.

just what the hell does a liberfool atheist know about GOD ? :fu:

What is wrong with consulting with Jesus?

Nothing if you are in the religion business. I like my elected officials to take responsibility for their own decisions.

Like Obama?

Seriously, when has he taken responsibility for anything?

His excuse is, all of us in this country are all racist against him and now we are also in his way

What a horrible man and the wife is no better...

Mr. Carson would be a breath of fresh air... who says something good about us unlike the Obama's who has never been PROUD of our country and us

Last edited:
When is the last time the progtards had a competing group of viable candidates vying for the presidential nomination in vigorous debate? They offer one or two schmucks who offer the moon to the feeble minded and hope negative advertising will carry the rest.

Hypocrites all.

Eyah..

I seldom see any of you folks griping and Gingrich and his sexual forays or Ronald Reagan's rape of Selene Walters.

Gotta love it.

you are supposed to leave your shit in the toilet, not bring it to USMB to smear all over the walls, you liberscum are a totally disgusting lot. :up:

Forum List

Back