Ben Carson Moves Toward Presidential Run

Not to worry, Stepandfetchit Carson will validate your bigotry.

He's better than HillDaBeast or Fauxahontas on your other side any day.

But he will not be President. He has no experience in what's necessary to be the Chief Executive. Being the actual 'smartest man in the room' isn't good enough. And since the left wingnut media despises any black who leaves the Democrat plantation, he will be unmercifully trashed and called racial epithets just as you are doing right now.

Nothing frightens the plantation owners in the Democrat party more than an intelligent black person who thinks for him/herself. It diminishes the party line that minorities are stupid and need government help to even exist.

Personally, I would love to see Dr Carson as Vice President. He then can be tasked with actually fixing Ostupidcare or calmly explaining to the nation why it's pure garbage and has to be taken to the dump.

Stepanfetchit

comical racism from the loser Left

Remember when obama's Black-poser buddies in Chicago were willing to do the bidding for Khadafy when he offered them $1 billion in oil money just to try to embarass the US government/

libs like joe are hopeless hypocrites

Guy, unless you are signing up for your own set of Magic Underwear, you don't think Joseph Smith was talking to God any more than I do.

Mitt Romney really thinks Joseph Smith was talking to God.

That disqualifies him as far as i"m concerned.

Yes, that's bigotry just by definition, Joe. You understand that, right?

No, that's a value judgement.

If you believe absolutely crazy things, those things should be taken into account.

If you think that God told JOseph Smith that all other religions were abominations, that dark skin is a curse from God, that the Native Americans descended from the Hebrews, that you are going to rule a planet in the afterlife and you are wearing magic underwear, those are kind of crazy things.

And they don't become LESS Crazy because you call them a religion.

You stupid inbred.

We were voting for POTUS. Not Bishop.

And ALL religions are based on faith in an unseen deity.

So they are all some % of crazy.

None more so than another.

So, singling one of them out as being especially different when his religion has no designs on overthrowing the government or using violence or intimidation to gain conquest, why, that is just plain old religious bigotry.

You poor excuse for an American.

joe i asked you a question. in the hhistory of the planet; who has killed more citizens; governments or corporations?

Nah, you are making an assumption based on Liberals making decisions the way Conservatives do.

And CLEARLY, they do not.

Only, I'd guess, a small % of the electorate cared enough about those issues to vote them. Younger people and single guys surely didn't & don't.

And the other major flaw in your ointment is that liberals, for the most part, elected Slick Willie..

And we all know that liberals tend to make decisions based on emotions. How they FEEEEEL about the candidate.

And the American public, many of which are the same voters who elected the lying, treasonous, self serving, current clown in residence, are the same ones responsible for electing Bill Clinton and no doubt used the same rationale.

They didn't vote for or against no stinkin "Family and Medical Leave," and "Roe v. Wade."

They liked that he smoked pot, cheated on his wife, ate junk food, played the sax, wore boxers, and had a certain rascally charm.

Family & Medical leave???

GTFOutta here!

Whatta joke!

LOLOLOL

Guy, you are overthinking it.

The reason why Clinton won in 1992.

Because Bush fucked it up. Because people were worse off in 1992 than they were in 1988.

The Reason why Clinton won in 1996? Becuase people were better off than they were in 1992.

It's really, really, not any more complicated that that.

joe i asked you a question. in the hhistory of the planet; who has killed more citizens; governments or corporations?

The reason he's taking a while to answer that question is because it's likely he's occupied with licking the feces off his typing finger.

Clinton lied under oath in a court case.
Something a President of the United States of America should be held accountable for.
Anyone that believes otherwise does not support equal justice for all.

Here we have a President of the United States of America that has a history of taking his johnson out of his pants and flashing women with it in his office and hotel rooms to state employee women that he had state patrol officers summon to him and liberals condone it.
Incredible how low the left stoop to carry water for their kings.

Clinton lied under oath in a court case.
Something a President of the United States of America should be held accountable for.
Anyone that believes otherwise does not support equal justice for all.

Most of us would apply common sense and realized that question never should have been asked.

In a court case that was thrown out by the judge.

Liberals ridicule the words of Dr Carson and yours because it helps keep the poor, especially blacks who might be influenced by Carson, without hope and dependent on the Liberal plantation.

Correct.

But it works for them, it always has, and it would work against Carson.

His message is the last thing they want blacks to see, so they will do everything they can to drown it out.

Guaranteed.

Have you ever sat down and talked to real black people and listen to what they think about condescending Black conservatives like Carson?

Or do you just assume they are waiting for their welfare checks so they can buy new cadilacs?

you know what, that's their problem...Jealousy and they believe they should stay a tribe or something..and people like Obama, Sharpton, etc feeding them how the white man is the root of all their problems....They voted a black man for President and their lives aren't any better are they?
stop insinuating most people here has never talked to black people...they should see some what of you say about ones who are Republican/Conservatives ....If I were a black person I'd be damn offended and call you out for the condescending racist you are

Last edited:
Here we have a President of the United States of America that has a history of taking his johnson out of his pants and flashing women with it in his office and hotel rooms to state employee women that he had state patrol officers summon to him and liberals condone it.
Incredible how low the left stoop to carry water for their kings.

You know what, guy. IN 1992 and 1996 I was dead set against Clinton and in 1998, I was one of these guys screaming loudest about 'Subornation of perjury" and "Abuse of Power".

But here's the thing. On Clinton's watch, my salary doubled, my property values had doubled and my investments doubled. We avoided war, we balanced the budget, we even got a few things passed that conservatives should have been happy about.

Now I vote on the basis of "What's in it for me?"

I should have been doing that all along.

Good question

How many people have been killed by cigarettes?

http://www.who.int/mediacentre/factsheets/fs339/en/

Tobacco kills nearly 6 million people each year. More than five million of those deaths are the result of direct tobacco use while more than 600 000 are the result of non-smokers being exposed to second-hand smoke. Unless urgent action is taken, the annual death toll could rise to more than eight million by 2030

Last edited:
[

You stupid inbred.

We were voting for POTUS. Not Bishop.

And ALL religions are based on faith in an unseen deity.

So they are all some % of crazy.

None more so than another.

So, singling one of them out as being especially different when his religion has no designs on overthrowing the government or using violence or intimidation to gain conquest, why, that is just plain old religious bigotry.

You poor excuse for an American.

Maybe you should read about the history of the Mormon Church.

Read about the Dannites and their terror campaign in Missouri to seize power.

Or about how Joseph Smith formed his own private Army in Illinois before he was killed by an angry mob.

Or about how they tried to spin Utah off as a separate country called Deserret and establish a theocracy there until the feds cracked down in 1857. Also a fun thing that happened called the Mountain Meadow Massacre.

But let's not even bother with that. Let's assume the Mormons are just about choirs and family game nights today.

They still believe really insane stuff. Stuff that is demonstrably not true. (Not just stuff that is implausible like other religions.)

If Mitt believes that, I'd have to seriously question his reasoning and analytical skills.

Before I'd give him a the ability to make decisions on whether or not to go to war with Iran on questionable evidence of nuclear weapons.

1. And when you have to fish around for stuff like that, it puts on display why it's incorrect.

2. Okay. But it doesn't change the fact it's offensive. And offensive to the very people he needs votes from. See how that works?

How is it offensive to tell someone that they can do better for their selves?
Because people who do things for themselves are the bane of progressive know-it-alls.

You may as well be wearing garlic, flashing a cross and driving a wooden stake through the heart of a vampire.

Well that's not at all true.

We encourage libertarians to do something they've never done, all the time.

Start a country from scratch so they can put their theories to the test.

Get started!

http://www.privateislandsonline.com/

We already know what happens when conservatives do it.

You get Theocracies, Oligarchies and Monarchies.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back