Ben Carson Moves Toward Presidential Run

Oy.
As much as I like stuff Dr Carson says, saying good things is not qualification to be president. It looks like another Herman Cain--a talented accomplished man with no political experience who gets his ass handed to him precisely for that reason. The inability of Cain's team to handle the eruption of bad news boded ill for his presidency, and I was happy it came out and he withdrew.

NO, guy, the problem was not that Cain's team didn't handle bad news.

The problem was that he went around groping women while claiming to be a member of the party of "Family Values".

The big hint with this guy, was how little his wife wanted to be involved in the whole affair. She knew what was up.

Cain and Carson and Allen Keyes are exactly what you guys want. Some Token black you can put up on a stage for the debate so you can say, "See, we're not bigots. Ignore our 40 years of race-baiting."

bill clinton was a serial-groper

you're a joke man

"token black"

example of liberal RACISM

libs are hypocrites who lie to themselves

so id you dont claim to have an values it's ok if you go around groping women?
is that what you're saying leftard?

but what if you claim to be the Party for women and against sexual harassment?

idiots and hypocrites

We need Herman Cain or a Herman Cain.
Last thing we need is another doctor or lawyer in Washington.
Those 2 professions have fucked up enough already.

Is THAt the best reason you can come up with to oppose Dr. Carson's possible candidacy???

What Doctor has fucked up your life enough for you to indict all doctors as you do?

[

I think that argument might be effective, and no doubt you'd have other similar tactics.

We've turned the corner on this stuff, so your argument against the idea that the individual can accomplish anything despite skin color would almost certainly win.

I'd imagine that he'd get more black votes than Romney, which wouldn't exactly take a miracle. I'd be curious to know how many blacks and white independents he could take away from the Left's victimization grip.

Enough to win? I dunno.

Actually, the GOP is going to nominate another rich white guy. So I'm not worried that HIllary is going to face Dr. Carson in 2016.

I doubt he'd get more black votes than Romney did. He'd be preaching the same rat poison the GOP has been preaching for some time now, that we should all just bend over for rich people because they are better than us.

The thing you ought to be worried about. That more white people are starting to realize that abortion, gays and race aren't their big problem, wealth inequality and the decline of hte middle class is.

Because up until 2008, I used to vote Republican. Not anymore.

Oy.
As much as I like stuff Dr Carson says, saying good things is not qualification to be president. It looks like another Herman Cain--a talented accomplished man with no political experience who gets his ass handed to him precisely for that reason. The inability of Cain's team to handle the eruption of bad news boded ill for his presidency, and I was happy it came out and he withdrew.

The problem was that he went around groping women while claiming to be a member of the party of "Family Values".

The big hint with this guy, was how little his wife wanted to be involved in the whole affair. She knew what was up.

Cain and Carson and Allen Keyes are exactly what you guys want. Some Token black you can put up on a stage for the debate so you can say, "See, we're not bigots. Ignore our 40 years of race-baiting."
Bill Clinton went around raping women and blackmailing them into sex. When the news about it came out (remeber the Bimbo Eruptions?) his team handled it expertly, trashing the women's reputation and covering it up. Cain's team didnt have the skills (or chutzpah) to do that. The lack of skill made him a poor choice for president.
Keyes was a great guy: articulate and bright with wonderful ideas. And he proved he couldnt get elected dog catcher.
As for the rest of your racist rant, get out of town.

Oy.

you're a joke man

"token black"

no. he wasn't. but nice BS.

let us know when anything President Clinton did was non-consensual.

"groping" implies a non-consensual criminal act.

it would be really nice if rightwing extremists understood that words have meaning.

but keep on ranting.

:cuckoo:

[

I think that argument might be effective, and no doubt you'd have other similar tactics.

We've turned the corner on this stuff, so your argument against the idea that the individual can accomplish anything despite skin color would almost certainly win.

I'd imagine that he'd get more black votes than Romney, which wouldn't exactly take a miracle. I'd be curious to know how many blacks and white independents he could take away from the Left's victimization grip.

Enough to win? I dunno.

Actually, the GOP is going to nominate another rich white guy. So I'm not worried that HIllary is going to face Dr. Carson in 2016.

I doubt he'd get more black votes than Romney did. He'd be preaching the same rat poison the GOP has been preaching for some time now, that we should all just bend over for rich people because they are better than us.

The thing you ought to be worried about. That more white people are starting to realize that abortion, gays and race aren't their big problem, wealth inequality and the decline of hte middle class is.

Because up until 2008, I used to vote Republican. Not anymore.

many of the richest white guys in congress are dems

libs are moronic hypocrites

you're a joke man

"token black"

it would be really nice if rightwing extremists understood that words have meaning.

but keep on ranting.

um; yes he was leftard

jaunita broderick accused him of rape even

but nice try leftard

If "putting up a token black" was the goal of the GOP, and it isn't, one only has to look at the Democrats and their token blacks.
And they only got it half right.
An inexperienced junior Senator they throw up in Obama, an amateur at best.
Obama could not carry Cain's jock strap in the real world. Herman Cain is a highly educated man in mathematics and served on numerous boards because of his massive experience in the real world.

[

you're a joke man

"token black"

Hey, Bedwetter, here was the thing. Clinton wasn't trying to regulate birth control or roll back protections.

Women turned a blind eye to Clinton's behavior because he got Family and Medical Leave passed and he kept the Supreme Court from overturning Roe v. Wade.

Oy.

JoeB, you give me stronger racist 'vibes' than any poster who is supposedly not a racist.

Clinton sexually harassed numerous women.
And the left loves him.
Democrats get a free pass.
Why?
Because liberals are hypocrites.

you're a joke man

"token black"

but keep on ranting.

um; yes he was leftard

jaunita broderick accused him of rape even

but nice try leftard

Bill Clinton's long history of sexual violence - Free Republic

Bill Clinton's long history of sexual violence (The 30 years of rape you won't find in My Life)

Free Republic

Juanita Broaddrick, an Arkansas nursing home operator, told NBC's Lisa Myers .... to avoid the embarrassment of having a Rhodes Scholar charged with rape.

you're a joke man

"token black"

but keep on ranting.

Defending a rapist, adulterer, and seducer. Nice hypocrisy there.
Clinton used the Arkansas State Police to arrange trysts with state employees, promising them promotions and raises and the like. Clinton had sex with a subordinate. In any business organziation that gets you fired. See: Stonecipher, Harry.

[

you're a joke man

"token black"

Hey, Bedwetter, here was the thing. Clinton wasn't trying to regulate birth control or roll back protections.

Women turned a blind eye to Clinton's behavior because he got Family and Medical Leave passed and he kept the Supreme Court from overturning Roe v. Wade.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Making it up as you go again Joe.

[

you're a joke man

"token black"

hey moron; here's the thing; you're making a fool of yourself
i cant belive you just admitted left-wing losers think you should be able to do whatever you wan to women as long as your political beliefs support them

Oy.

JoeB, you give me stronger racist 'vibes' than any poster who is supposedly not a racist.

Joe is a bigot through and through. He's made numerous comments about not voting for Romney because he's a Mormon. That's classic bigotry.

Forum List

Back