Ben Carson Moves Toward Presidential Run

If "putting up a token black" was the goal of the GOP, and it isn't, one only has to look at the Democrats and their token blacks.
And they only got it half right.
An inexperienced junior Senator they throw up in Obama, an amateur at best.
Obama could not carry Cain's jock strap in the real world. Herman Cain is a highly educated man in mathematics and served on numerous boards because of his massive experience in the real world.

Um, yeah, if you think the Corporate World is one of virtue, he's your guy.

Most of us, though, realize the Corporate World is every bit of evil and stupid as you'd find in the Dilbert Comics.

You know why Dilbert is so popular. Because most of us have worked in that office.

Pointy-Haired_Boss.jpg

[

bill clinton was a serial-groper

you're a joke man

"token black"

example of liberal RACISM

libs are hypocrites who lie to themselves

Hey, Bedwetter, here was the thing. Clinton wasn't trying to regulate birth control or roll back protections.

Women turned a blind eye to Clinton's behavior because he got Family and Medical Leave passed and he kept the Supreme Court from overturning Roe v. Wade.

hey moron; here's the thing; you're making a fool of yourself
i cant belive you just admitted left-wing losers think you should be able to do whatever you wan to women as long as your political beliefs support them

The women's rights morons supported Ted Kennedy, who got the only confirmed kill in the war on women, but hounded Bob Packwood from office. Democrats are the biggest hypocrites to walk the earth.

If "putting up a token black" was the goal of the GOP, and it isn't, one only has to look at the Democrats and their token blacks.
Obama could not carry Cain's jock strap in the real world. Herman Cain is a highly educated man in mathematics and served on numerous boards because of his massive experience in the real world.

Most of us, though, realize the Corporate World is every bit of evil and stupid as you'd find in the Dilbert Comics.

You know why Dilbert is so popular. Because most of us have worked in that office.

Pointy-Haired_Boss.jpg

You're lying, Joe. You've never worked in an office.

every left-wingnut here is embarrassing themselves wallowing in hypocritical racism and rationalization for sexual harassment

[
Bill Clinton went around raping women and blackmailing them into sex. When the news about it came out (remeber the Bimbo Eruptions?) his team handled it expertly, trashing the women's reputation and covering it up. Cain's team didnt have the skills (or chutzpah) to do that. The lack of skill made him a poor choice for president.
Keyes was a great guy: articulate and bright with wonderful ideas. And he proved he couldnt get elected dog catcher.
As for the rest of your racist rant, get out of town.

Okay, guy, Allen Keyes was batshit crazy. And when the GOP ran him against Obama in 2004, he got 20% of the vote in IL.

Now, here's the thing about "raping women and blackmailing them into sex".

Ken Starr spent 70 million on a panty-sniffing raid trying to prove exactly that and proved...

really, none of it.

"women' didnt turn a blind eye to clinton's trangressions. LIBERAL women did; hypocrites that they are.

your political vies should not be a pass to do things your stated values are supposedly against

but thanks for admitting how devoid of values the Left is

[
Bill Clinton went around raping women and blackmailing them into sex. When the news about it came out (remeber the Bimbo Eruptions?) his team handled it expertly, trashing the women's reputation and covering it up. Cain's team didnt have the skills (or chutzpah) to do that. The lack of skill made him a poor choice for president.
Keyes was a great guy: articulate and bright with wonderful ideas. And he proved he couldnt get elected dog catcher.
As for the rest of your racist rant, get out of town.

Okay, guy, Allen Keyes was batshit crazy. And when the GOP ran him against Obama in 2004, he got 20% of the vote in IL.

Now, here's the thing about "raping women and blackmailing them into sex".

Ken Starr spent 70 million on a panty-sniffing raid trying to prove exactly that and proved...

really, none of it.

Which is why Clinton was impeached?
Yeah, he had teh goods on him.

Pointy-Haired_Boss.jpg

you belive the government world is "one of virtue" greater than the corporate world?

you're simply a political whore; and a clown Joe

There is no proper context for a statement like that.

It's incorrect first off. You don't choose to be born into poverty.

And secondly? It's offensive.

1. He didn't specifically say "being born into poverty". I read it as 'staying poor is a choice'

2. We don't have the right to not be offended

1. And when you have to fish around for stuff like that, it puts on display why it's incorrect.

2. Okay. But it doesn't change the fact it's offensive. And offensive to the very people he needs votes from. See how that works?
All of obama's lies are offensive. Bengazi, the va, fast and furious, irs scandal, and how he plays the race constantly are very offensive, but you voted for him a second time.

[

you belive the government world is "one of virtue" greater than the corporate world?

you're simply a political whore; and a clown Joe

I know when I was in the Army, I never encountered the kind of horseshit and bad treatment of people that I see on a regular basis in the Corporate world.

how many people has your Messiah obama thrown under the bus?

in the history of the planet who has killed more; corporations or governments?

Joe is a bigot through and through. He's made numerous comments about not voting for Romney because he's a Mormon. That's classic bigotry.

Guy, unless you are signing up for your own set of Magic Underwear, you don't think Joseph Smith was talking to God any more than I do.

Mitt Romney really thinks Joseph Smith was talking to God.

That disqualifies him as far as i"m concerned.

Joe is a bigot through and through. He's made numerous comments about not voting for Romney because he's a Mormon. That's classic bigotry.

Guy, unless you are signing up for your own set of Magic Underwear, you don't think Joseph Smith was talking to God any more than I do.

Yes, that's bigotry just by definition, Joe. You understand that, right?

[

bill clinton was a serial-groper

you're a joke man

"token black"

example of liberal RACISM

libs are hypocrites who lie to themselves

Hey, Bedwetter, here was the thing. Clinton wasn't trying to regulate birth control or roll back protections.

Women turned a blind eye to Clinton's behavior because he got Family and Medical Leave passed and he kept the Supreme Court from overturning Roe v. Wade.

Nah, you are making an assumption based on Liberals making decisions the way Conservatives do.

And CLEARLY, they do not.

Only, I'd guess, a small % of the electorate cared enough about those issues to vote them. Younger people and single guys surely didn't & don't.

And the other major flaw in your ointment is that liberals, for the most part, elected Slick Willie..

And we all know that liberals tend to make decisions based on emotions. How they FEEEEEL about the candidate.

And the American public, many of which are the same voters who elected the lying, treasonous, self serving, current clown in residence, are the same ones responsible for electing Bill Clinton and no doubt used the same rationale.

They didn't vote for or against no stinkin "Family and Medical Leave," and "Roe v. Wade."

They liked that he smoked pot, cheated on his wife, ate junk food, played the sax, wore boxers, and had a certain rascally charm.

Family & Medical leave???

GTFOutta here!

Whatta joke!

LOLOLOL

Yes, that's bigotry just by definition, Joe. You understand that, right?

No, that's a value judgement.

If you believe absolutely crazy things, those things should be taken into account.

If you think that God told JOseph Smith that all other religions were abominations, that dark skin is a curse from God, that the Native Americans descended from the Hebrews, that you are going to rule a planet in the afterlife and you are wearing magic underwear, those are kind of crazy things.

And they don't become LESS Crazy because you call them a religion.

[

Which is why Clinton was impeached?
Yeah, he had teh goods on him.

Um, yeah, Clinton was impeached because the House was on a Kamikaze run to appeal to the Talk Radio crowd.

BUt when it came to actually finding him guilty...

Meh, they couldn't even find him guilty of lying about a blow job. Which he totally copped to.

Get your facts straight, will you???

Forum List

Back