Ben Carson Moves Toward Presidential Run

Perhaps , for many of you on the right, it is a good thing Ben Carson isn’t a member of USMB. I wonder how valuable he would consider your endorsements if he knew how foul some of you have been in castigating the entire Black community at every turn? He is part of that community whether you or he likes it or not?

Frankly, I am surprised by the amicable support some of you have for Ben. I see some avatars here that have been associated with nothing less than the most jaded opinions about Blacks. Ten years ago Ben would likely have been just another “Negro” to many of you right wangers. Over 50 years ago Malcolm X said on live TV to a “highly educated Black “conservative of the day: “You know what they call a Black PHD don’t you?” The man didn’t have a clue so Malcolm schooled him. The N word exploded from Malcolm’s lips and startled millions of TV watchers; including his naive target.

Ben Carson would be a good candidate for the Republicans but I doubt if he would win if his campaign is to be based on the archaic Republican ideals marked by Reaganism and Bushism.. This is a new day and a new demographic. Until someone on the right realigns the Republican agenda with the WIll of The People, their presidential hopes may never be realized again!

Perhaps , for many of you on the right, it is a good thing Ben Carson isn’t a member of USMB. I wonder how valuable he would consider your endorsements if he knew how foul some of you have been in castigating the entire Black community at every turn? He is part of that community whether you or he likes it or not?

Frankly, I am surprised by the amicable support some of you have for Ben. I see some avatars here that have been associated with nothing less than the most jaded opinions about Blacks. Ten years ago Ben would likely have been just another “Negro” to many of you right wangers. Over 50 years ago Malcolm X said on live TV to a “highly educated Black “conservative of the day: “You know what they call a Black PHD don’t you?” The man didn’t have a clue so Malcolm schooled him. The N word exploded from Malcolm’s lips and startled millions of TV watchers; including his naive target.

Ben Carson would be a good candidate for the Republicans but I doubt if he would win if his campaign is to be based on the archaic Republican ideals marked by Reaganism and Bushism.. This is a new day and a new demographic. Until someone on the right realigns the Republican agenda with the WIll of The People, their presidential hopes may never be realized again!
What a hypocrite. The left, including you, would call Carson an Uncle Tom and you know it. You think because somebody criticizes certain blacks for their behavior or their politics that they hate all blacks. You don't get it, we don't like LIBERALS and we don't excuse criminals!!! To you, everything has to be about race. I hope Carson runs and I hope he wins. I would have no problem with a Carson presidency but I'll bet you see him as a sellout.

Last edited:

As it stands?

Carson would never win an general election.

I doubt if he would make it past the primaries.

"A truly moral nation enacts policies encourage personal responsibility and encourage self-destructive behavior by not subsidizing people who live irresponsibly and make poor choices."
-- Dr. Ben Carson

Holy shit, he's pretty much already sunk. That stuff is not going to fly in today's America. The victimhood industry has seen to that, he'll just be painted as a big meanie. That hateful stuff was for an America that no longer exists, the one that demonstrated the dynamic power of the individual.

Sorry. Next?

From what I've seen of Dr. Carson, he's an inspirational example of what you can accomplish in America if you work hard and stick to principles that are time tested and proven. The story of how his mother, with her 3rd grade education, worked so hard to raise him and instill in him the importance of education is a testament for the road to success.

He seems to be a good man and would make a good inspirational leader.

Unfortunately, he seems to be too good for the cesspool of the District of Corruption. He'd be eaten alive by the slimy liberal media. He'd be a babe in a woodland filled with political wolves. If he is the man of principles he appears to be, he wouldn't take to being handled and managed by political advisors and media handlers.

It pains me to say it but America has sunk too low for a man like Dr. Carson. Everything good and decent is open game for ridicule in today's America.

"Poverty is really more of a choice more than anything else".
--Dr. Ben Carson

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9z2sjAxi2VQ

It's quotes like that which will assure Ben Carson never becomes President.

for sure, we need stupid quotes like: I will stop the seas rising and heal the planet....
and how about Obama: G_d bless Planned Parenthood...a place that performs ABORTIONS

oh brother, save the sermons
go back through the board and see how the left treated Mr.Cain, Allen West, someone just the other day called, Condi Rice an Uncle Tom..so you need to see who it is that has "archaic Ideas" and are full of racist

That's the best leaving the door open statement I've ever seen.

"I'm not going to run, unless Jesus asks me to."

Racist.

Apparently you can only bring your self to support someone who is half white devil.

$obama as the devil.jpg

Why do you disdain black people so much?

That's the best leaving the door open statement I've ever seen.

"I'm not going to run, unless Jesus asks me to."

Waiting for Jesus to talk to him? Sounds like we have another Bush on our hands.

What is wrong with consulting with Jesus?

You mean what's wrong with consulting with an imaginary Sky Fairy in your head?

People who think God is talking to them need hospitalization, not political office.

1. He didn't specifically say "being born into poverty". I read it as 'staying poor is a choice'

2. We don't have the right to not be offended

1. And when you have to fish around for stuff like that, it puts on display why it's incorrect.

2. Okay. But it doesn't change the fact it's offensive. And offensive to the very people he needs votes from. See how that works?

How is it offensive to tell someone that they can do better for their selves?
Because people who do things for themselves are the bane of progressive know-it-alls.

You may as well be wearing garlic, flashing a cross and driving a wooden stake through the heart of a vampire.

From what I've seen of Dr. Carson, he's an inspirational example of what you can accomplish in America if you work hard and stick to principles that are time tested and proven. The story of how his mother, with her 3rd grade education, worked so hard to raise him and instill in him the importance of education is a testament for the road to success.

He seems to be a good man and would make a good inspirational leader.

Unfortunately, he seems to be too good for the cesspool of the District of Corruption. He'd be eaten alive by the slimy liberal media. He'd be a babe in a woodland filled with political wolves. If he is the man of principles he appears to be, he wouldn't take to being handled and managed by political advisors and media handlers.

It pains me to say it but America has sunk too low for a man like Dr. Carson. Everything good and decent is open game for ridicule in today's America.

"Poverty is really more of a choice more than anything else".
--Dr. Ben Carson

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9z2sjAxi2VQ
. True. Liberals trash anything good, decent, pure and pro-American. Look what they did and continue to do with Sarah Palin.

"A truly moral nation enacts policies encourage personal responsibility and encourage self-destructive behavior by not subsidizing people who live irresponsibly and make poor choices."
-- Dr. Ben Carson

Holy shit, he's pretty much already sunk. That stuff is not going to fly in today's America. The victimhood industry has seen to that, he'll just be painted as a big meanie. That hateful stuff was for an America that no longer exists, the one that demonstrated the dynamic power of the individual.

Sorry. Next?

well, yeah, I guess here's the problem.

That's really great for some black guy who is trying to make a quick buck by validating the views of white bigots, but the reality is, the majority of people who are on welfare are only on it for a short time.

A lot of people who are on assistance have jobs, just not jobs that pay well enough to make ends meet. So essentially, welfare is a subsidy for WalMart and McDonalds.

Not to worry, Stepandfetchit Carson will validate your bigotry.

1. And when you have to fish around for stuff like that, it puts on display why it's incorrect.

2. Okay. But it doesn't change the fact it's offensive. And offensive to the very people he needs votes from. See how that works?

How is it offensive to tell someone that they can do better for their selves?
Because people who do things for themselves are the bane of progressive know-it-alls.

You may as well be wearing garlic, flashing a cross and driving a wooden stake through the heart of a vampire.

there are so many g-dless people in this country that's why someone like Obama, a man with a black soul who lied to get his agenda passed on us could get elected..

-- Dr. Ben Carson

Sorry. Next?

well, yeah, I guess here's the problem.

That's really great for some black guy who is trying to make a quick buck by validating the views of white bigots, but the reality is, the majority of people who are on welfare are only on it for a short time.

A lot of people who are on assistance have jobs, just not jobs that pay well enough to make ends meet. So essentially, welfare is a subsidy for WalMart and McDonalds.

Not to worry, Stepandfetchit Carson will validate your bigotry.

Precisely.

Anyone who advocates for hard work and personal responsibility is just a tool of the rich man, and a black guy who does it is an Uncle Tom.

Perfect, Joe, thanks.

[

oh brother, save the sermons
go back through the board and see how the left treated Mr.Cain, Allen West, someone just the other day called, Condi Rice an Uncle Tom..so you need to see who it is that has "archaic Ideas" and are full of racist

I'm sorry, who treated Herman Cain bad again?

Mostly people ignored him until he became the credible "Not-Romney" for a week. Then we found out he groped women who worked for him.

Forum List

Back