Ben Carson - next president

It is easy to do. All Republicans need to do is convince blacks that their lives will be better under Republican leadership

Why don't they do it?
Obama is doing that for us!

Really? What are Republicans offering the poor and working poor that will make their lives better?

Better education leads to more opportunities. What's the dropout rate for blacks in Chicago where Obama is from?

Republicans would not vote for a Black President

They have managed to elect six blacks to higher office in the last 100 years. They are not about to change now

Oh my god. If you really believe that then you are mentally ill. Seriously.
I heard on the radio that the Bamster was up your way, whining about republicans again. :lol:

Did he get the flood waters to recede, or is that the fault of congress, too? :lol:

They have managed to elect six blacks to higher office in the last 100 years. They are not about to change now

I heard on the radio that the Bamster was up your way, whining about republicans again. :lol:

Did he get the flood waters to recede, or is that the fault of congress, too? :lol:

He mumbled something about climate change and mocked those who disagree with him. He reminded me of Abraham Lincoln..........on acid.

Republicans have elected six blacks in a hundred years.....why would you believe otherwise?

The only way that a Republican will ever win another presidential election is, if their candidate is black. Deep down the Republicans know this, and it's why they are at this moment grooming Ben Carson for the job.
Can Carson beat Hilary (if Hilary runs)? You betcha! Thus why I'm predicting that Ben Carson will be our next president.

I'm sorry. That has got to be the funniest thing I've ever read.

I'll bet you one million dollars Carson will not be the next president.

Dr Carson should be Vice President.

We have now witnessed in the VA lunacy what "national health care" looks like. As VP he could be tasked to actually FIX the health insurance debacle.

Our best hope to return to sanity as a nation is a Governor becoming President. As far as I'm concerned, only a Governor has Executive experience on running government. Governors must work with legislators of both parties. Governors must produce budgets. And unlike Senators who give great speeches, governors must act quickly in the event of an emergency.

Three Senators went directly from the Senate to the White House. Two of them died in office, and we're stuck with the third.

In these bad times our nation cannot afford ANY on the job training.

Carson is a surgeon with a specialty. He knows nothing about anything else.

Republicans have elected six blacks in a hundred years.....why would you believe otherwise?

Do you vote for people based on skin color? We call that racism.

We have now witnessed in the VA lunacy what "national health care" looks like. As VP he could be tasked to actually FIX the health insurance debacle.

Our best hope to return to sanity as a nation is a Governor becoming President. As far as I'm concerned, only a Governor has Executive experience on running government. Governors must work with legislators of both parties. Governors must produce budgets. And unlike Senators who give great speeches, governors must act quickly in the event of an emergency.

Three Senators went directly from the Senate to the White House. Two of them died in office, and we're stuck with the third.

That statement proves you know nothing about Dr. Carson. You could probably do well as a community organizer in a big liberal city plantation.

That statement proves you know nothing about Dr. Carson. You could probably do well as a community organizer in a big liberal city plantation.

Honey, I know everything about Uncle Ben.

Bah...Ben Carson will make a statement saying that racism existed in the US and the teapers will start calling him a racist. There is no way in hell the racist Tea Party will allow Carson to get the GOP nomination.

The only way that a Republican will ever win another presidential election is, if their candidate is black. Deep down the Republicans know this, and it's why they are at this moment grooming Ben Carson for the job.
Can Carson beat Hilary (if Hilary runs)? You betcha! Thus why I'm predicting that Ben Carson will be our next president.

I'm sorry. That has got to be the funniest thing I've ever read.

I'll bet you one million dollars Carson will not be the next president.

Don't have a million dollars, but I'll bet you ten.

Really? What are Republicans offering the poor and working poor that will make their lives better?

Better education leads to more opportunities. What's the dropout rate for blacks in Chicago where Obama is from?

Good answer

What have Republicans done to improve education in poor communities?

who do the poor always vote for? so tell me, why are they still poor and uneducated? the leaders they elect do nothing for them.

I'm not voting for someone just because they're black. I dont care if it's Ben Carson, Barack Obama, or Herman Cain. I refuse to pander to the politics of personal identity.
Carson is a great guy with good ideas and very articulate. So what? Someone without any political experience is the last thing we need. We see how that turned out with Obama and a conservative Obama will be only mildly better.

I've heard positive things about Ben Carson, but I agree with you about voting for someone according to race. We have had a terrible experience with Obama and he knew little of politics, but I don't discount someone coming in who know little of politics, but knows how to deal fairly with people and get things done.

I would like to hear more about Ben Carson before I dismiss him.

Forum List

Back