Ben Carson - next president

Give them a reason to vote otherwise

Bring job opportunities to poor neighborhoods. Make it clear Republicns bring jobs. They will vote Republican forever

What are you waiting for?

Shit s0n....for somebody who spends so much time in a POLITICS forum, you have the political IQ of a small soap dish!!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::2up: You'd fit in perfectly at a Jonestown gig.:D

@TemplarKormac Another example of your typical teaper.

And why aren't you calling out liberals who do the same? Typical of you.

One of the dumbest political philosophies ever
Look who is talking. The guy who spends all day pimping and making excuses for the latter of my two examples. :lol:

No, seriously

You try to fill a position that involves foreign policy knowledge, understanding of the budget process, the economy. A position requiring you to build political consensus, work with the media, deal with the public

And you want a brain surgeon

Well, we have rooms full of academics and lawyers who keep lying to us every day, so why not a doctor who can explain in honest English what the hell is going on? America is sick.

One of the dumbest political philosophies ever
Look who is talking. The guy who spends all day pimping and making excuses for the latter of my two examples. :lol:

No, seriously

You try to fill a position that involves foreign policy knowledge, understanding of the budget process, the economy. A position requiring you to build political consensus, work with th,media, deal with the public

And you want a brain surgeon

Exactly what the Tea party does NOT stand for.

"I don't want a candy bar. I want ice cream!!!!!!"

Forum List

Back