Ben Carson On 2016: 'likelihood Is Strong'

Statistikhengst

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2013
deep within the statistical brain!!
Ben Carson on 2016 Likelihood is strong - Kendall Breitman - POLITICO.com

Former Johns Hopkins neurosurgeon and conservative activist Ben Carson said that there is a “strong” likelihood that you will see his name in the presidential primaries come 2016.

“Unless the American people indicate in November that they like big government intervention in every part of their lives, I think the likelihood is strong,” Carson said Monday night on the Hugh Hewitt Show, according to a show transcript, when asked about the chances of a presidential run..

...“I think the chances are reasonably good of that happening,” Carson said. “I want to make sure that it’s clearly something my fellow Americans want me to do. And I’m also waiting to see what the results are in November, because if the people indicate that they truly do want a nation that is for, of and by the people, then I, along with I hope many other people, would be willing to give it everything we possibly have.”

I like Ben , hope that he runs , maybe a Ben and Cruz ticket !!

I like Ben Carson, he is not as big an asshole as some of the Republicans. But he is not ready for prime time

• Banned
I like Ben Carson, he is not as big an asshole as some of the Republicans. But he is not ready for prime time

When a candidate is running in a primary or is then nominated, I read about him or her and I read his or her party's platform.

Especially on the Senatorial and Presidential level, I usually take a couple of hours and truly read about the two major contenders. I spent a Sunday afternoon in September 2012 reading up on Mitt Romney. I combed his website, I watched some speeches, I read the RNC platform, etc.

And then, after reading up on the candidates, I make my decision, which is private and personal. That's why they call it the "secret ballot".

I think that Dr. Carson is a very amiable person and obviously intelligent. Dummies don't make it all the way up to neurosurgeon. Whether or not he is ready for prime-time, the GOP voters will decide.

I just think that competition in both primary fields is good, good for all of us.

He seems like a good egg but I would need a lot more of his positions to be made known before I could vote for him.

He's an excellent man. Maybe not so excellent a candidate? He has no experience in politics. A great deal will depend upon who he attracts to run his campaign. From what I've seen so far, he's smart and disciplined.

I wonder if he realizes what he's up against? He's about to go under the microscope......Let the personal attacks and destruction begin!!

He's an excellent man. Maybe not so excellent a candidate? He has no experience in politics. A great deal will depend upon who he attracts to run his campaign. From what I've seen so far, he's smart and disciplined.

I wonder if he realizes what he's up against? He's about to go under the microscope......Let the personal attacks and destruction begin!!
I agree with this. He needs to learn some finesse and a lot about the workings of politics, but he needs to be careful not to lose his voice. He doesn't need a "handler" he needs a guidance counselor.

Dr Carson, on your appearance on Sean Hannity, you made the following statement.........can you explain?

Dr Carson will find the microscope to be much more intense than he gets from Sean Hannity. Sarah Palin couldn't take it, lets see how Carson does

I like Carson but we are finishing up eight years of someone who was not ready for prime time I would just as soon not have another .
I agree with this as well, and I caution against the GOP getting all gushy because we "like black folks too". Talk about pandering and patronizing.

All he has to do is learn to lie like Obama... Like when Obama told people he would end the Iraq war, then took credit for ending the Iraq war... Then switched to saying he was forced to end the Iraq war but Bush really ended it. Too late though, Obama was elected and the fanbois were created.

Ben stands no chance because like Rand he is a doctor... Dems hate educated doctors. They like politicians that have done nothing with their lives, like Obama, Hilary, Clinton and so on. That's why so many Dems want Michelle to run, sh'e is a she, she is black and has otherwise done nothing.... That's all that is needed.

I like Carson but we are finishing up eight years of someone who was not ready for prime time I would just as soon not have another .
I agree with this as well, and I caution against the GOP getting all gushy because we "like black folks too". Talk about pandering and patronizing.

Uhm, no one here mentioned race at all. YOU did.

Thanks for putting your racism up and front for us all to see.

All he has to do is learn to lie like Obama... Like when Obama told people he would end the Iraq war, then took credit for ending the Iraq war... Then switched to saying he was forced to end the Iraq war but Bush really ended it. Too late though, Obama was elected and the fanbois were created.

Ben stands no chance because like Rand he is a doctor... Dems hate educated doctors. They like politicians that have done nothing with their lives, like Obama, Hilary, Clinton and so on. That's why so many Dems want Michelle to run, sh'e is a she, she is black and has otherwise done nothing.... That's all that is needed.

And thank you also for showing your racist ass.

This is going to be fun.

I create a thread about a person, and two Righties make it about race.

Hmmmm... interesting.

Forum List

Back