Ben Carson On 2016: 'likelihood Is Strong'

I like Carson but we are finishing up eight years of someone who was not ready for prime time I would just as soon not have another .
I agree with this as well, and I caution against the GOP getting all gushy because we "like black folks too". Talk about pandering and patronizing.
If you think that Dr. Carson's attraction to us is because he's black you're sadly mistaken pal.

You called me "pal". That's very sweet, thank you.

Speaking as a conservative voter, I am sick of the GOP putting up people to fill the affirmative action role. They did it with RINO Michael Steele as spokesdork as well.

The truth is, if not for his skin color, no one would know the name Ben Carson, save his friends, family and associates. He's like Token on South Park.

As someone who'd like to see him in an office, I have to agree with this. When Republicans see a black person who dislikes Obama, they immediately try to canonize them. It's quite ridiculous, I think.

I think that Carson should have some political experience before running for president, ideally in either house of Congress. If he runs for president, he will easily lose. If he first tries to serve in Congress, I think he'd be serious opposition to anyone he chose to run against, especially since he'd be riding the "physician politician" wave.

Unfortunately, it looks like he will just be another nobody running the primary. He's been touring the nation, if you didn't know, as have other people speaking on his behalf--largely at Republican Party events (particularly fundraisers)--to drum up support for an eventual presidential run.

Forum List

Back