Ben Carson On 2016: 'likelihood Is Strong'

I like Carson but we are finishing up eight years of someone who was not ready for prime time I would just as soon not have another .
I agree with this as well, and I caution against the GOP getting all gushy because we "like black folks too". Talk about pandering and patronizing.

Uhm, no one here mentioned race at all. YOU did.

Thanks for putting your racism up and front for us all to see.

Hey, stupid- I was commenting on the incessant need the GOP seems to have to prove they are not racists. My comment had nothing to do with anyone else discussing race in this thread.

Duh.

I like Ben Carson, he is not as big an asshole as some of the Republicans. But he is not ready for prime time

All he has to do is learn to lie like Obama... Like when Obama told people he would end the Iraq war, then took credit for ending the Iraq war... Then switched to saying he was forced to end the Iraq war but Bush really ended it. Too late though, Obama was elected and the fanbois were created.

Ben stands no chance because like Rand he is a doctor... Dems hate educated doctors. They like politicians that have done nothing with their lives, like Obama, Hilary, Clinton and so on. That's why so many Dems want Michelle to run, sh'e is a she, she is black and has otherwise done nothing.... That's all that is needed.

And thank you also for showing your racist ass.

This is going to be fun.

I create a thread about a person, and two Righties make it about race.

Hmmmm... interesting.

If Carson were white, we wouldn't even know who he is. Likewise if Obama weren't half black, he never would have been elected.

I like Ben Carson, he is not as big an asshole as some of the Republicans. But he is not ready for prime time

All he has to do is learn to lie like Obama... Like when Obama told people he would end the Iraq war, then took credit for ending the Iraq war... Then switched to saying he was forced to end the Iraq war but Bush really ended it. Too late though, Obama was elected and the fanbois were created.

Ben stands no chance because like Rand he is a doctor... Dems hate educated doctors. They like politicians that have done nothing with their lives, like Obama, Hilary, Clinton and so on. That's why so many Dems want Michelle to run, sh'e is a she, she is black and has otherwise done nothing.... That's all that is needed.

This is going to be fun.

Hmmmm... interesting.

If Carson were white, we wouldn't even know who he is. Likewise if Obama weren't half black, he never would have been elected.

The only reason Carson is being considered is because he is a black man who publicaly criticized a black president

GOP Presidential material

This is going to be fun.

Hmmmm... interesting.

I'm not a rightie...

I didn't make it about race, the Democratic party made it about race. They call Ben a Uncle Tom. I personally don't have any interest in voting for Ben. Just because you're too small minded to accept reality does not mean we should not present it when it's relevant.

Take RW, he likes Ben more than other Reps... Why? I mean, Ben does not like Obama at all, wants to get rid of Obamacare completely and is openly religious... yet he is somehow less bad than other Reps? What could it possibly be that RW likes more about this hard core rightwinger....

This is going to be fun.

Hmmmm... interesting.

The only reason Carson is being considered is because he is a black man who publicaly criticized a black president

True, and the only reason Obama was elected was because he had enough melanin from his father, Frank Marshal Davis.,

This is going to be fun.

Hmmmm... interesting.

Careful, the OP will now freak out on you that you brought up race!!!! I'll bet he sticks to attacking "righties" and everyone else not an Obama supporter. And maybe your right RW, but it changes nothing about the reality as to why Dems voted for Obama, why they support Hillary and want Michelle to run. None of their support is about policy, it's about sex and skin color.

Or maybe "it's about time" you tell me how wrong I am....

I didn't make it about race, the Democratic party made it about race. They call Ben a Uncle Tom.

Link?
Read the boards numb nuts.

The board is representative of the entire democrat party? Good Lord I hope that's not the case for the republican party or else we've got some real psychopaths just a single winning election away from sending us into war-stricken, economic and international chaos!

I simply reported on a current event, Rabbi. You don't like it? Tough fuck for you.

Who I choose to vote for any elected office is my private business and none of yours. Keep your nose out of my personal business.
Bullshit. I didnt see any threads on an O-Malley run. Or a Deval Patrick run. Or any other Dum planning on running. Just this.
Why don't you go fuck yourself and save us the trouble of reading your shitty threads?

I love Ben Carson's credentials!!!

He insulted Obama publicly one time at that thing that Obama invited him to, and when I saw it I realized HE'S BLACK!

OMG the PERFECT candidate GO GOP!!!
Another poster the OP will come down on and call racist?

I don't think the OP understand what the word racist means, but I just know he will remain consistent in calling anyone who talks about skin color a racist no matter if they are right, left annnnnnd, that's the spectrum of politics to the OP, you're either evil or Democrat... My Libertarian avatar obviously makes me deeply embedded in the Republican parties beliefs.

I like Carson but we are finishing up eight years of someone who was not ready for prime time I would just as soon not have another .
I agree with this as well, and I caution against the GOP getting all gushy because we "like black folks too". Talk about pandering and patronizing.

Uhm, no one here mentioned race at all. YOU did.

Thanks for putting your racism up and front for us all to see.
You think Carson's race is irrelevant? You're a dumbass and a half.

I didn't make it about race, the Democratic party made it about race. They call Ben a Uncle Tom.

Link?
Read the boards numb nuts.

The board is representative of the entire democrat party? Good Lord I hope that's not the case for the republican party or else we've got some real psychopaths just a single winning election away from sending us into war-stricken, economic and international chaos!

I should have been more specific... Because obviously I meant every single voter that votes Democrat knows who Ben Carson is and called him and UT...

Fuck your stupid.

Forum List

Back