Ben Carson On 2016: 'likelihood Is Strong'

oh boy, i can't wait for the reverse racism to hit full steam on this one. these loons are going to be intolerable

He's an excellent man. Maybe not so excellent a candidate? He has no experience in politics. A great deal will depend upon who he attracts to run his campaign. From what I've seen so far, he's smart and disciplined.

I wonder if he realizes what he's up against? He's about to go under the microscope......Let the personal attacks and destruction begin!!
Yes, we saw what little experience brings us.

As for the personal attacks.....whether he is guilty or not, we have seen how unsubstantiated claims can affect ones candidacy.

If he is doing well, Harry Reid will tell the world how "word on the street is he hasn't paid taxes in 10 years".

Or better yet....

A question will be planted.....

"Have you ever been sued for malpractice"

And he will respond with......

"I have never been found guilty of malpractice, but yes, I have been sued"..

So another plant will then insist he disclose the records of his malpractice cases..

and he will respond with...

"that is patient privileged information and I can not do that"

And THEN harry reid will say into the mic with all watching..."word on the street is Carson has been sued by over 30% of his patients for mal practice and he used his wealth and connections to settle with them....otherwise he would have no problem disclosing his records.

And sadly, many fucking morons will fall for it.

I didn't make it about race, the Democratic party made it about race. They call Ben a Uncle Tom.

Link?
Read the boards numb nuts.

The board is representative of the entire democrat party? Good Lord I hope that's not the case for the republican party or else we've got some real psychopaths just a single winning election away from sending us into war-stricken, economic and international chaos!

I should have been more specific... Because obviously I meant every single voter that votes Democrat knows who Ben Carson is and called him and UT...

Fuck your stupid.
no they didnt you retard.....

He's an excellent man. Maybe not so excellent a candidate? He has no experience in politics. A great deal will depend upon who he attracts to run his campaign. From what I've seen so far, he's smart and disciplined.

I wonder if he realizes what he's up against? He's about to go under the microscope......Let the personal attacks and destruction begin!!

As for the personal attacks.....whether he is guilty or not, we have seen how unsubstantiated claims can affect ones candidacy.

If he is doing well, Harry Reid will tell the world how "word on the street is he hasn't paid taxes in 10 years".

Or better yet....

So another plant will then insist he disclose the records of his malpractice cases..

And THEN harry reid will say into the mic with all watching..."word on the street is Carson has been sued by over 30% of his patients for mal practice and he used his wealth and connections to settle with them....otherwise he would have no problem disclosing his records.

It's because Democrats have zero integrity. Like that's news to anyone. When confronted with that simple fact, their response is "No one has integrity." Which isn't true and irrelevant.

Or better yet....

It's because Democrats have zero integrity. Like that's news to anyone. When confronted with that simple fact, their response is "No one has integrity." Which isn't true and irrelevant.
look at Rabbi talk about integrity...Now that is funny.

I like Ben Carson, he is not as big an asshole as some of the Republicans. But he is not ready for prime time

All he has to do is learn to lie like Obama... Like when Obama told people he would end the Iraq war, then took credit for ending the Iraq war... Then switched to saying he was forced to end the Iraq war but Bush really ended it. Too late though, Obama was elected and the fanbois were created.

Ben stands no chance because like Rand he is a doctor... Dems hate educated doctors. They like politicians that have done nothing with their lives, like Obama, Hilary, Clinton and so on. That's why so many Dems want Michelle to run, sh'e is a she, she is black and has otherwise done nothing.... That's all that is needed.

And thank you also for showing your racist ass.

This is going to be fun.

I create a thread about a person, and two Righties make it about race.

Hmmmm... interesting.

If Carson were white, we wouldn't even know who he is. Likewise if Obama weren't half black, he never would have been elected.

The only reason Carson is being considered is because he is a black man who publicaly criticized a black president

GOP Presidential material

OP, you ran away! You need to get on this racist!

You're prolly right RW, just like I'm prolly right that You supported Obama because he is black and you support Hillary because she has a vagina and you really want Michelle over Hillary because, Vagina + Black = unbeatable to you. Or is somehow Ben only supported because of his skin color but by pure chance all 3 (Warren) possible Dem candidates are Female or female and Black by 100% chance? And of course this is not looking at the current President's skin tone, just future possible Presidential noms for the Dems.

lol, you're too easy.

I like Ben Carson, he is not as big an asshole as some of the Republicans. But he is not ready for prime time

All he has to do is learn to lie like Obama... Like when Obama told people he would end the Iraq war, then took credit for ending the Iraq war... Then switched to saying he was forced to end the Iraq war but Bush really ended it. Too late though, Obama was elected and the fanbois were created.

Ben stands no chance because like Rand he is a doctor... Dems hate educated doctors. They like politicians that have done nothing with their lives, like Obama, Hilary, Clinton and so on. That's why so many Dems want Michelle to run, sh'e is a she, she is black and has otherwise done nothing.... That's all that is needed.

This is going to be fun.

Hmmmm... interesting.

If Carson were white, we wouldn't even know who he is. Likewise if Obama weren't half black, he never would have been elected.

The only reason Carson is being considered is because he is a black man who publicaly criticized a black president

Gee is THAT all?

This is going to be fun.

Hmmmm... interesting.

Insult? What insult?....Are you referring to the thing at the national day prayer luncheon?
Ha ha..All hail the whims of the chosen one, correct?

I didn't make it about race, the Democratic party made it about race. They call Ben a Uncle Tom.

Link?

The board is representative of the entire democrat party? Good Lord I hope that's not the case for the republican party or else we've got some real psychopaths just a single winning election away from sending us into war-stricken, economic and international chaos!

I should have been more specific... Because obviously I meant every single voter that votes Democrat knows who Ben Carson is and called him and UT...

Fuck your stupid.

lol... Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooook. We'll just keep calling you an idiot hack and let it slide that it has not been stated on these very boards many times by Dems that Ben is a UT...

BTW there is no point is replying back, you're an obsessed hack with hating Republicans (not that I'm one) and defending anything Democrat (because you are one.)

Gee is THAT all?

If he hadn't insulted Obama at an event that Obama invited him to you would never have heard of him. If he hadn't been black you would have already forgotten him.

And if Obama had not been black.... "It's about time" wouldn't have been a slogan for the Democrat party to get him elected. Oooor, am I wrong and that didn't happen and is not well documented? Shit, the same slogan is being used to talk about getting Hillary elected... Or am I making this up too?

It's amazing to see how much hate spews out of the left over a possible black candidate for Republicans. If you guys are not careful you will get a stigma of being a racist party like you used to be historically....

And if Obama had not been black.... "It's about time" wouldn't have been a slogan for the Democrat party to get him elected. Oooor, am I wrong and that didn't happen and is not well documented? Shit, the same slogan is being used to talk about getting Hillary elected... Or am I making this up too?

Yea that helped. The Bush disaster helped a lot more. Justin Bieber probably would've beaten McCain in 2008.

I like Carson but we are finishing up eight years of someone who was not ready for prime time I would just as soon not have another .
I agree with this as well, and I caution against the GOP getting all gushy because we "like black folks too". Talk about pandering and patronizing.
His color is irrelevant. His integrity & brains are all I care about at this point. Will I vote for him? Remains to be seen. But I definitely like him more than any other candidate at this point.

It's amazing to see how much hate spews out of the left over a possible black candidate for Republicans. If you guys are not careful you will get a stigma of being a racist party like you used to be historically....

Probably a tiny minority hate it. Most just find it amusing. He'll never get out of the primaries though. Since he's, you know, black and needs republicans to vote for him.

Fuck your stupid.

lol... Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooook. We'll just keep calling you an idiot hack and let it slide that it has not been stated on these very boards many times by Dems that Ben is a UT...

BTW there is no point is replying back, you're an obsessed hack with hating Republicans (not that I'm one) and defending anything Democrat (because you are one.)
link it up.

Yea that helped. The Bush disaster helped a lot more. Justin Bieber probably would've beaten McCain in 2008.

Well at least you admit it, thank you.

Now if Reps win the WH back, or the Senate... It will prolly be due to Obama and Dems fucking up the economy, foreign policy and spying on everyone, and have nothing to do with voting for a black person or a vagina. While both parties suck, I could get on board with that before I can supporting a heavy push to get someone elected due to skin tone or sex.

Probably a tiny minority hate it. Most just find it amusing. He'll never get out of the primaries though. Since he's, you know, black and needs republicans to vote for him.

Maybe you're right, I dono... I wouldn't vote for him anyways, and it has nothing to do with him being black. It's the religious nutter side that turns me away.

Forum List

Back