Ben Carson On 2016: 'likelihood Is Strong'

And thank you also for showing your racist ass.

This is going to be fun.

I create a thread about a person, and two Righties make it about race.

Hmmmm... interesting.

If Carson were white, we wouldn't even know who he is. Likewise if Obama weren't half black, he never would have been elected.

The only reason Carson is being considered is because he is a black man who publicaly criticized a black president

GOP Presidential material

OP, you ran away! You need to get on this racist!

You're prolly right RW, just like I'm prolly right that You supported Obama because he is black and you support Hillary because she has a vagina and you really want Michelle over Hillary because, Vagina + Black = unbeatable to you. Or is somehow Ben only supported because of his skin color but by pure chance all 3 (Warren) possible Dem candidates are Female or female and Black by 100% chance? And of course this is not looking at the current President's skin tone, just future possible Presidential noms for the Dems.

lol, you're too easy.

That was some most excellent butthurt.

Now, back to the topic at hand, namely, Dr. Carson.
What about him? Why do you think he is an appropriate candidate to be president?
Was that question aimed at me?

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

Does he have any experience at all running a governmental entity? Any experience in politics? In working with others in the political field? In dealing with international relations?

I like Carson but we are finishing up eight years of someone who was not ready for prime time I would just as soon not have another .
I agree with this as well, and I caution against the GOP getting all gushy because we "like black folks too". Talk about pandering and patronizing.

Uhm, no one here mentioned race at all. YOU did.

Thanks for putting your racism up and front for us all to see.

LOL..Racism doesnt mean that fool. This is the same thing repubs say about dems. You consider that racist.

Now thats funny

If Carson were white, we wouldn't even know who he is. Likewise if Obama weren't half black, he never would have been elected.

The only reason Carson is being considered is because he is a black man who publicaly criticized a black president

GOP Presidential material

OP, you ran away! You need to get on this racist!

You're prolly right RW, just like I'm prolly right that You supported Obama because he is black and you support Hillary because she has a vagina and you really want Michelle over Hillary because, Vagina + Black = unbeatable to you. Or is somehow Ben only supported because of his skin color but by pure chance all 3 (Warren) possible Dem candidates are Female or female and Black by 100% chance? And of course this is not looking at the current President's skin tone, just future possible Presidential noms for the Dems.

lol, you're too easy.

That was some most excellent butthurt.

Now, back to the topic at hand, namely, Dr. Carson.
What about him? Why do you think he is an appropriate candidate to be president?
Was that question aimed at me?

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk
I feel like I'm dealing with a schizophrenic.
You did post the OP, right? You must have some interest in Ben Carson's running, right? So tell us why you think he's an appropriate candidate. Or can you?

Well at least you admit it, thank you.

Now if Reps win the WH back, or the Senate... It will prolly be due to Obama and Dems fucking up the economy, foreign policy and spying on everyone, and have nothing to do with voting for a black person or a vagina. While both parties suck, I could get on board with that before I can supporting a heavy push to get someone elected due to skin tone or sex.

I voted for Hillary in the primaries. I REALLY didn't want Obama to get the nomination for all the reasons that republicans stated in the run up to the election. His inexperience has shown through and he's as far left as any politician out there. A lot of what I feared might happen has come to pass.

But oh well every party has its stupid people :dunno:
But you, a liberal, is not a racist for feeling that way.

Conservatives, on the other hand, are racists for opposing Obama as president for the exact same reason.

Interesting.....no?

Well at least you admit it, thank you.

Now if Reps win the WH back, or the Senate... It will prolly be due to Obama and Dems fucking up the economy, foreign policy and spying on everyone, and have nothing to do with voting for a black person or a vagina. While both parties suck, I could get on board with that before I can supporting a heavy push to get someone elected due to skin tone or sex.

I voted for Hillary in the primaries. I REALLY didn't want Obama to get the nomination for all the reasons that republicans stated in the run up to the election. His inexperience has shown through and he's as far left as any politician out there. A lot of what I feared might happen has come to pass.

But oh well every party has its stupid people :dunno:

Conservatives, on the other hand, are racists for opposing Obama as president for the exact same reason.

Interesting.....no?
It's different. Because liberals arent racist by definition but conservatives are.

Does he have any experience at all running a governmental entity? Any experience in politics? In working with others in the political field? In dealing with international relations?
Neither did Obama so those questions must be racist.
Yes, Obama did have experience working in politics and with a governmental entity. He was a senator, for one thing, or did you forget?

The exact reason why he would be a bad call for the GOP.

However, it blows my mind how Obama missed the boat by not nominating him for the head of the VA.

Now THAT would have been a bi partisan move that would have opened the eyes of many and strengthened his legacy.

What a missed opportunity....and one I would expect from an inexperienced president who claims to WANT to be bi partisan but does not really know what it means.

Yes, Obama did have experience working in politics and with a governmental entity.
He did NOT run a government entity as you said...

And his experience in government was very limited with a 100% party line voting record....and only a year and a half at the federal level before hitting the campaign trail.

By no means experience that can be touted as worthy of presidential consideration.

Yes, Obama did have experience working in politics and with a governmental entity.

And his experience in government was very limited with a 100% party line voting record....and only a year and a half at the federal level before hitting the campaign trail.

By no means experience that can be touted as worthy of presidential consideration.
Carson won't be running against Obama; he'll be running against Hillary, who has a great deal of experience.

Interesting.....no?

Blame the vocal minority in your party for that.
I don't think so.

I blame morons like you who cry "racism" every time a black man is involved in the conversation.

Learn to read. I did not say Obama ran a governmental agency. I said he worked with one; in addition, he was a senator.

Carson won't be running against Obama; he'll be running against Hillary, who has a great deal of experience.
ah yes...change the conversation when you realize you have been found to be in the wrong.

Typical of folks like you.

Wrong on both counts.

Learn to read. I did not say Obama ran a governmental agency. I said he worked with one; in addition, he was a senator.
liar.

Read your post when you showed what Carson does NOT have...and the ensuing posts.

Fuck off. Not into childish mind games with you.

I have more experience than Obama. I've worked with ATF for 9 years. I would hardly call that qualification to be president.
Face it, Obama is the most inexperienced president we've ever had. And it shows. And worse, he's also the most arrogant president, thinking he knows better than his hired experts about every topic. And that shows too.

Ben Carson on 2016 Likelihood is strong - Kendall Breitman - POLITICO.com

Former Johns Hopkins neurosurgeon and conservative activist Ben Carson said that there is a “strong” likelihood that you will see his name in the presidential primaries come 2016.

“Unless the American people indicate in November that they like big government intervention in every part of their lives, I think the likelihood is strong,” Carson said Monday night on the Hugh Hewitt Show, according to a show transcript, when asked about the chances of a presidential run..

...“I think the chances are reasonably good of that happening,” Carson said. “I want to make sure that it’s clearly something my fellow Americans want me to do. And I’m also waiting to see what the results are in November, because if the people indicate that they truly do want a nation that is for, of and by the people, then I, along with I hope many other people, would be willing to give it everything we possibly have.”
More power to him.

I don't think so.

I blame morons like you who cry "racism" every time a black man is involved in the conversation.

I go out of my way not to call anyone a racist precisely because of what you just said. Well except the usual blatantly racist trolls who vent about black people on here and all voted for Romney.

How about this... if Ben Carson finishes even in the Top 5 during the 2016 Republican primary... which should be a shoo in regarding his hero status among the big name talking heads in conservative media... I will go out of my way to shout down people who think Republicans are racist.

Forum List

Back