🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ben Carson on White House: ‘I am starting to think about it’

Statistikhengst

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2013
deep within the statistical brain!!
If having the right skin tone and agreeable values made someone presidential material Alan Keyes would be finishing his second term by now.

I'm not a fan of the GOP playing the "we like negroes too" game. This identity politics shit has to go. I like Ben Carson, but if he weren't black he would have never been in the news.

I think it is going to be interesting to watch this thread develop...

Every thread in this forum is a michenor novel.

A thread is what you make of it.

If Dr. Ben Carson decides to run for president as a GOP candidate, then Republican voters will decide whether they want him as their standard-bearer or not. It's really that simple.

Only, many believe that Carson's only real claim to political fame was for being so ugly to the President at a National Prayer Breakfast, which is actually supposed to be non-partisan and non-political. But G-d bless so many of those batshit crazies on the Right, they find a way to make things ugly and very political, even in a non-political setting.

But as to Dr. Carson's intelligence, of that I have no doubt. You have to be a real brainiac to make it as a brain surgeon. And I bet that in a one on one conversation with him, I would probably find him to be pretty congenial as well.

Last edited:
Republicans won't vote for a black man

Bullshit.

When Republicans have elected just six blacks to higher office in he last 100 years it is far from bullshit

What makes Carson any different than the other "we got blacks too" candidates?

The difference between conservatives and dems is that for us color is irrelevant. We didn't vote for a simple-minded community organizer as a way to feel good about ourselves. You monkeys did that.

Ben Carson on White House: 'I am starting to think about it' - Washington Times

Retired brain surgeon and noted conservative Ben Carson, who has resisted calls for him to make a run for the presidency in 2016, said that he’s now softened his stance on the issue.

“I certainly didn’t give it much thought early on,” he told Fox News. “[But] there’re just hundreds of people [who are] so enthusiastic” about the idea.

I sure am "enthusiastic" about him running.

I voted for Keys twice in previous primaries. And that was long before Obama came along.

You're full of it

Was he elected? No?

When Republicans have only elected six blacks to higher office in th last 100 years it is obvious that Republicans will not support a black candidate

Care to discuss how the Republican Party is 90% white?

90 PERCENT

I voted for Keys twice in previous primaries. And that was long before Obama came along.

You're full of it

Was he elected? No?

When Republicans have only elected six blacks to higher office in th last 100 years it is obvious that Republicans will not support a black candidate

Care to discuss how the Republican Party is 90% white?

90 PERCENT

Only 90%? I thought it was higher than that....

Forum List

Back