🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ben Carson on White House: ‘I am starting to think about it’

Bullshit.

When Republicans have elected just six blacks to higher office in he last 100 years it is far from bullshit

What makes Carson any different than the other "we got blacks too" candidates?

The difference between conservatives and dems is that for us color is irrelevant. We didn't vote for a simple-minded community organizer as a way to feel good about ourselves. You monkeys did that.

I know, I know

And in the last hundred years, Republicans have only found six blacks who were "qualified" for their vote

Republicans won't vote for a black man

I voted for Keys twice in previous primaries. And that was long before Obama came along.

You're full of it

Was he elected? No?

When Republicans have only elected six blacks to higher office in th last 100 years it is obvious that Republicans will not support a black candidate

Care to discuss how the Republican Party is 90% white?

90 PERCENT

No, I don't care to "discuss" it. I am concerned with my vote not those of others or their motives for voting the way they do.

Notice who injected race in this thread?

Ass

I voted for Keys twice in previous primaries. And that was long before Obama came along.

You're full of it

Was he elected? No?

When Republicans have only elected six blacks to higher office in th last 100 years it is obvious that Republicans will not support a black candidate

90 PERCENT

No, I don't care to "discuss" it. I am concerned with my vote not those of others or their motives for voting the way they do.

Ass

Indeed, I noticed. Rabbi, a Republican, in the very second posting on this thread.

Any other questions?

Ben Carson on White House: 'I am starting to think about it' - Washington Times

Retired brain surgeon and noted conservative Ben Carson, who has resisted calls for him to make a run for the presidency in 2016, said that he’s now softened his stance on the issue.

“I certainly didn’t give it much thought early on,” he told Fox News. “[But] there’re just hundreds of people [who are] so enthusiastic” about the idea.

I love that man but don't see him charismatic enough to win. I'd rather see him in the Senate. His medical expertise and commonsense would qualify him.

Carson is living proof that higher formal education does not make one socially sane.

You're full of it

Was he elected? No?

90 PERCENT

Ass

Oh please....save us from your false outrage

If Carson were just another white taking pot shots at Obama, he would not get a second glance. But because a black man is taking shots at a black president he somehow gets elevated to a top Republican presidential candidate

Don't give me the bullshit Republicans don't consider race

They consider it for political advantage, they just won't elect a black

Carson is living proof that higher formal education does not make one socially sane.

I wouldn't characterize him as socially sane or insane, that's not my business.

It's his positions on policy that would interest me as a voter, to decide whether I would vote for him or not.

Republicans won't vote for a black man

You're full of it

Was he elected? No?

90 PERCENT

Care to discuss how democrats exploit the black vote? Its simply repulsive and appalling.

Retired brain surgeon and noted conservative Ben Carson, who has resisted calls for him to make a run for the presidency in 2016, said that he’s now softened his stance on the issue.

“I certainly didn’t give it much thought early on,” he told Fox News. “[But] there’re just hundreds of people [who are] so enthusiastic” about the idea.

lol @"hundreds of people". Even Uncle Herman never said anything that stupid!

Bring g it on, Uncle Ben!

Hundreds of people enthusiastic about it!!!

lol, does he know how many people there are in America?

It's possible he's talking about those that he confides in....
Are you still smarting that Obama thought their are 57 states.

Hundreds of people enthusiastic about it!!!

lol, does he know how many people there are in America?

It's possible he's talking about those that he confides in....
Are you still smarting that Obama thought their are 57 states.

You know, if you are going to criticize someone for having made an error in speech, it's probably not good for you to have an error in writing, eh?

:rofl:

Oh, and just to clarify: Obama did - once, and only once - say "57 states". There were 57 DEM primary contests in 2008: the 50 states, DC, 5 terrorities and the Texas 2-Step system. He was just tired from campaigning and, like many pols who are tired on the trail, said "57 states" when he meant "57 primaries". Big deal.

Oh, and are you aware that he won in both 2008 and 2012?

I think it is going to be interesting to watch this thread develop...

oh it wont develop much. the left will say how he has no experience, the right will say it wont matter given who is in office. Some race baiting will fly back and forth between certain posters.

I doubt he will he's far to smart to want the job. Smart people don't run for President that's why we get the candidates we do.

Was he elected? No?

90 PERCENT

Ass

Oh please....save us from your false outrage

If Carson were just another white taking pot shots at Obama, he would not get a second glance. But because a black man is taking shots at a black president he somehow gets elevated to a top Republican presidential candidate

Don't give me the bullshit Republicans don't consider race

They consider it for political advantage, they just won't elect a black

I'm not the one expressing outrage, YOU are. At the thought of a black republican being elecyed no less.
You made a stupid statement, I proved you wrong and you persist on crying about it.

Blow me

lol @"hundreds of people". Even Uncle Herman never said anything that stupid!

Bring g it on, Uncle Ben!

Isn't that about as many people who still support Obama? After your vote for Obama and your still supporting him, you have no credibility to bad mouth a real man. Now go back to fantasizing about your metro man.

I think it is going to be interesting to watch this thread develop...

Or not.

The problem with Carson, of course, is the same problem with all GOP presidential candidates: as president he'd populate his administration with bureaucrats hostile to citizens' civil liberties, advocates of failed conservative fiscal dogma, and advisers prone to starting unwarranted, illegal wars.

Forum List

Back