Ben Carson on White House: ‘I am starting to think about it’

Carson is living proof that higher formal education does not make one socially sane.

Talking about a black man like that is racist at least that is what a certain segment of the left keeps telling us.

Rand Paul/Ben Carson-----------------great ticket. No dem would come close.

No, I don't care to "discuss" it. I am concerned with my vote not those of others or their motives for voting the way they do.

Notice who injected race in this thread?

Ass

Oh please....save us from your false outrage

If Carson were just another white taking pot shots at Obama, he would not get a second glance. But because a black man is taking shots at a black president he somehow gets elevated to a top Republican presidential candidate

Don't give me the bullshit Republicans don't consider race

They consider it for political advantage, they just won't elect a black

Exactly. Race was injected in this thread with the fact that Carson is considering running for president, on the GOP ticket. They would have no interest in him at all if he were not black. The GOP doesn't seem to pick their leaders based on ability and credentials but on what they represent.

IRONY!
Obama was selected because he was black. Hillary will be selected because she's female. Neither one of them has any accomplishments nor relevatn experience.

I'll believe the Obama haters aren't racists when they elect the first GOP black presidential candidate.

Some voters are stupid all of the time; some voters are stupid some of the time; however, there will never be enough voters stupid at the same time to put Ben Carson in the White House.
Oh yes there is Obama got voted in not once, but twice. For support of this means, you have no credibility to criticize another candidate.

TRANSLATION: There were not enough voters stupid at the same time to keep Obama out of the White House.

No, actually Romney wasn't a true conservative, republicans are getting sick of it. Including me, In fact if we don't run a true conservative this time, I'll be voting libertarian. Carson seems to be a true conservative, and if he get nominated liberals will be in trouble. There are more conservatives than liberals.

Oh yes there is Obama got voted in not once, but twice. For support of this means, you have no credibility to criticize another candidate.

TRANSLATION: There were not enough voters stupid at the same time to keep Obama out of the White House.

No, actually Romney wasn't a true conservative, republicans are getting sick of it. Including me, In fact if we don't run a true conservative this time, I'll be voting libertarian. Carson seems to be a true conservative, and if he get nominated liberals will be in trouble. There are more conservatives than liberals.

Yes, by all means, please elect a "true conservative this time"...

Will the racist in the party allow that to happen? I really doubt that. I know too many Republicans who could never hold their noses long enough to enter and exist the voting booth.

And this thread once again proves the real racists are the far left.

Ben Carson on White House: 'I am starting to think about it' - Washington Times

Retired brain surgeon and noted conservative Ben Carson, who has resisted calls for him to make a run for the presidency in 2016, said that he’s now softened his stance on the issue.

“I certainly didn’t give it much thought early on,” he told Fox News. “[But] there’re just hundreds of people [who are] so enthusiastic” about the idea.

Just shut up and cut! ;)

The problem isn't the particular GOP presidential candidate but the rightist ideologues who will make up his administration – many of whom will be GWB retreads.

Largely thanks to our nutty conservative mainstream media, which refuses to call out failure and corruption in conservatives.

Just look at who's on my TV lately. It's Dick Cheney, yet the media can't bring themselves to say "You made torture a policy. Shouldn't you be prosecuted for war crimes?".

Yes, by all means, please elect a "true conservative this time"...

I will vote for who is best for the country, not because of the letter beside their name or because he is black. To bad you didn't think that way. Obama won just because he was black, and we are paying for it now.

The problem isn't the particular GOP presidential candidate but the rightist ideologues who will make up his administration – many of whom will be GWB retreads.

Largely thanks to our nutty conservative mainstream media, which refuses to call out failure and corruption in conservatives.

Just look at who's on my TV lately. It's Dick Cheney, yet the media can't bring themselves to say "You made torture a policy. Shouldn't you be prosecuted for war crimes?".

All was done is water boarding, our troops go through it before they go to war. Just think Obama wouldn't be able to take credit for bin Laden if it wasn't for water boarding.

I voted for Keys twice in previous primaries. And that was long before Obama came along.

You're full of it

Was he elected? No?

When Republicans have only elected six blacks to higher office in th last 100 years it is obvious that Republicans will not support a black candidate

Care to discuss how the Republican Party is 90% white?

90 PERCENT

Care to discuss how democrats exploit the black vote? Its simply repulsive and appalling.

OK....Let's do it

Democrats get the black vote because the actually promote programs that have helped the black community. Social programs, affirmative action, jobs programs.
minority business incentives......all opposed by Republicans
What have the Republucans promoted that will help minority communities

Pack that clown car full! Run, Ben, run! We can never get too many Republicans putting their appalling lack of common sense and common decency on public display. The more Republicans talk, the more votes Democrats get.

So the Dems have Hillary, a known liar, Liz Warren, a known liar, Joe Biden, a known liar and plagiarist, and who else?
And you want to talk about a GOP clown car??

Hillary Clinton is going to be the next US President.

:eusa_whistle:

Yepp.

Eisenhower - 1950, 1951... draft movement.... :eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

Was he elected? No?

When Republicans have only elected six blacks to higher office in th last 100 years it is obvious that Republicans will not support a black candidate

Care to discuss how the Republican Party is 90% white?

90 PERCENT

Care to discuss how democrats exploit the black vote? Its simply repulsive and appalling.

OK....Let's do it

Democrats get the black vote because the actually promote programs that have helped the black community. Social programs, affirmative action, jobs programs.
minority business incentives......all opposed by Republicans
What have the Republucans promoted that will help minority communities

The government's job is to protect its citizens not support them with carveouts. If you weren't giving them other peoples money they wouldn't block vote the way they do.

Forum List

Back