🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ben Carson on White House: ‘I am starting to think about it’

I think it is going to be interesting to watch this thread develop...

Or not.

The problem with Carson, of course, is the same problem with all GOP presidential candidates: as president he'd populate his administration with bureaucrats hostile to citizens' civil liberties, advocates of failed conservative fiscal dogma, and advisers prone to starting unwarranted, illegal wars.

Trust me on this.

Ben Carson will never be President of the United States.

Ben Carson on White House: 'I am starting to think about it' - Washington Times

Retired brain surgeon and noted conservative Ben Carson, who has resisted calls for him to make a run for the presidency in 2016, said that he’s now softened his stance on the issue.

“I certainly didn’t give it much thought early on,” he told Fox News. “[But] there’re just hundreds of people [who are] so enthusiastic” about the idea.

lol @"hundreds of people". Even Uncle Herman never said anything that stupid!

Bring g it on, Uncle Ben!

^^
Racist asshole.

Some voters are stupid all of the time; some voters are stupid some of the time; however, there will never be enough voters stupid at the same time to put Ben Carson in the White House.

BEN or a bush , Christy , or one of the other rinos , i'll vote for BEN if he gets to that point !!

Pack that clown car full! Run, Ben, run! We can never get too many Republicans putting their appalling lack of common sense and common decency on public display. The more Republicans talk, the more votes Democrats get.

Pack that clown car full! Run, Ben, run! We can never get too many Republicans putting their appalling lack of common sense and common decency on public display. The more Republicans talk, the more votes Democrats get.

So the Dems have Hillary, a known liar, Liz Warren, a known liar, Joe Biden, a known liar and plagiarist, and who else?
And you want to talk about a GOP clown car??

So the Dems have Hillary, a known liar, Liz Warren, a known liar, Joe Biden, a known liar and plagiarist, and who else?

Hillary Clinton is going to be the next US President.

:eusa_whistle:

You forgot Al Gore - who should have been president since Bush never actually won either election. He lost Florida in 2000 and Ohio in 2004.

Republicans won't vote for a black man

They apparently think people voted for Obama because he is black, so they will vote for Carson because he is black. The reasoning is as faulty as was McCain's when he chose Palin for a running mate.

Some voters are stupid all of the time; some voters are stupid some of the time; however, there will never be enough voters stupid at the same time to put Ben Carson in the White House.
Oh yes there is Obama got voted in not once, but twice. For support of this means, you have no credibility to criticize another candidate.

yeah but this coming from you, and you have zero cred on these issues.

You forgot Al Gore - who should have been president since Bush never actually won either election. He lost Florida in 2000 and Ohio in 2004.

He actually won both times. Typical of you to repeat left wing lies.

Oh yes there is Obama got voted in not once, but twice. For support of this means, you have no credibility to criticize another candidate.

TRANSLATION: There were not enough voters stupid at the same time to keep Obama out of the White House.

Bullshit.

When Republicans have elected just six blacks to higher office in he last 100 years it is far from bullshit

What makes Carson any different than the other "we got blacks too" candidates?

The difference between conservatives and dems is that for us color is irrelevant. We didn't vote for a simple-minded community organizer as a way to feel good about ourselves. You monkeys did that.

:lmao: OMG Too funny. :lol:

Interesting to see how this works out. Ben is considered a good negro by republicans who generally hate and fear negroes, but he'll have a hard time attacking free stuff since he came from a family that received it. A no no in the republican world. Yet, without the free stuff, he may not have had the opportunities he had. Actually, he should consider running as a democrat, since their liberal policies helped make him what he is today. The republican antidote to people in need is to get off your lazy behind and get a job, and in the meanwhile, here's a map to the best dumpster diving locations for hungry kids. Also, will white southerners vote for him? I think not.

Last edited:

yeah but this coming from you, and you have zero cred on these issues.

You get your ass kicked every time you try to debate me and then claim I have no credibility? Getouttatown!

When Republicans have elected just six blacks to higher office in he last 100 years it is far from bullshit

What makes Carson any different than the other "we got blacks too" candidates?

The difference between conservatives and dems is that for us color is irrelevant. We didn't vote for a simple-minded community organizer as a way to feel good about ourselves. You monkeys did that.

:lmao: OMG Too funny. :lol:

People laugh at what they dont understand. You laugh a lot.

I think it is going to be interesting to watch this thread develop...

Or not.

The problem with Carson, of course, is the same problem with all GOP presidential candidates: as president he'd populate his administration with bureaucrats hostile to citizens' civil liberties, advocates of failed conservative fiscal dogma, and advisers prone to starting unwarranted, illegal wars.

Trust me on this.

Ben Carson will never be President of the United States.

Agreed.

But that doesn't mean another republican won't ever be president.

The problem isn't the particular GOP presidential candidate but the rightist ideologues who will make up his administration – many of whom will be GWB retreads.

Indeed, after the disaster that was the GWB years – massive deficits, more government, more government agencies, a more powerful government, two failed, illegal wars, 4000 Americans dead, and two reactionary justices appointed to the Supreme Court – the last thing America needs is another republican administration.

Was he elected? No?

When Republicans have only elected six blacks to higher office in th last 100 years it is obvious that Republicans will not support a black candidate

Care to discuss how the Republican Party is 90% white?

90 PERCENT

No, I don't care to "discuss" it. I am concerned with my vote not those of others or their motives for voting the way they do.

Notice who injected race in this thread?

Ass

Oh please....save us from your false outrage

If Carson were just another white taking pot shots at Obama, he would not get a second glance. But because a black man is taking shots at a black president he somehow gets elevated to a top Republican presidential candidate

Don't give me the bullshit Republicans don't consider race

They consider it for political advantage, they just won't elect a black

Exactly. Race was injected in this thread with the fact that Carson is considering running for president, on the GOP ticket. They would have no interest in him at all if he were not black. The GOP doesn't seem to pick their leaders based on ability and credentials but on what they represent.

Forum List

Back