Ben Carson Proves Once Again That He is Nuttier Than A Fruit Cake

Stunning ignorance by the good doctor once again. He can't let go of the slavery reference using it here and before as a reference to Obamacare and gives no quarter to those damaged by rape and incest after referring women to doctors who perform abortions and as a trustee of a foundation that donated thousand to Planned Parenthood. I hope someone can refer him to a good brain surgeon, he obviously needs one.

Dr. Ben Carson, the neurosurgeon-turned-insurgent presidential contender, compared abortion to slavery on Sunday, adding that he does not support exceptions for rape and incest when it comes to outlawing the practice.

"Think about this," he told "Meet the Press." "During slavery -- and I know that's one of those words you're not supposed to say, but I'm saying it -- during slavery, a lot of the slave owners thought that they had the right to do whatever they wanted to that slave. Anything that they chose to do. And, you know, what if the abolitionist had said, you know, 'I don't believe in slavery. I think it's wrong. But you guys do whatever you want to do'? Where would we be?"

Rising in the polls in Iowa -- with its deeply evangelical Republican caucus goers -- Carson called for overturning the Supreme Court’s Roe v. Wade decision and only conceded that "there's room to discuss" an exception if the health of the mother was at stake. Below is the relevant transcript, pasted in full because his answers were often hard to tease out. . .

Ben Carson Once Again Compares Something To Slavery, This Time Abortion
Racist much?

I called Ben Carson nuttier than a fruitcake. I don't think that is a racist statement, you do. Perhaps you can enlighten me how you came to that conclusion.
I called Obama a rotten human being & got called a racist for it.
If you dumbfucks are gonna dish it don't whine like little bitches when you receive it

Oh, so you have no logical reason, just revenge. Gotcha.
Yup. Don't like it? Whine about it some more faggot

But I'm not whining and you're pouting like a little baby.

Stunning ignorance by the good doctor once again. He can't let go of the slavery reference using it here and before as a reference to Obamacare and gives no quarter to those damaged by rape and incest after referring women to doctors who perform abortions and as a trustee of a foundation that donated thousand to Planned Parenthood. I hope someone can refer him to a good brain surgeon, he obviously needs one.

Dr. Ben Carson, the neurosurgeon-turned-insurgent presidential contender, compared abortion to slavery on Sunday, adding that he does not support exceptions for rape and incest when it comes to outlawing the practice.

"Think about this," he told "Meet the Press." "During slavery -- and I know that's one of those words you're not supposed to say, but I'm saying it -- during slavery, a lot of the slave owners thought that they had the right to do whatever they wanted to that slave. Anything that they chose to do. And, you know, what if the abolitionist had said, you know, 'I don't believe in slavery. I think it's wrong. But you guys do whatever you want to do'? Where would we be?"

Rising in the polls in Iowa -- with its deeply evangelical Republican caucus goers -- Carson called for overturning the Supreme Court’s Roe v. Wade decision and only conceded that "there's room to discuss" an exception if the health of the mother was at stake. Below is the relevant transcript, pasted in full because his answers were often hard to tease out. . .

^ Racist

Racist much?

I called Ben Carson nuttier than a fruitcake. I don't think that is a racist statement, you do. Perhaps you can enlighten me how you came to that conclusion.
If you dumbfucks are gonna dish it don't whine like little bitches when you receive it

Its you and other brainless RWs who whine about it.

Why are you so desperate to derail this thread?

Why won't you reply to the OP?

Angry lefties prove that they go back to their incoherent racist roots when confronted with a conservative Black man.

Same questions to you.

The answer of course is quite simple: You can't say anything good about any of your candidates so you change the subject.

Cowards.

Racist much?

Infrastructure!

^ Racist

Same questions to you -

C'mon dummies - surely you can find ONE THING you actually support in the Wacko Clown Car!

Infrastructure!

What has Carson said about infrastructure?

So if you're a 12 yr old child who got pregnant via insist...you're fucked. Your kid may be "people who have led very useful lives who were the result of rape or incest" but your life is irrelevant.

I cannot imagine someone so heartless that they would compel someone to carry a trauma for life. It makes no sense to me at all.
He's not heartless. 12 year olds should not be fucking. And if they are raped that would fall under the category of "risk of life to mother" cuz 12 year olds shouldn't be having babies either.

Infrastructure!

Omg you idiots and your infrastructure.

Racist much?

Its you and other brainless RWs who whine about it.

Angry lefties prove that they go back to their incoherent racist roots when confronted with a conservative Black man.

Same questions to you.

The answer of course is quite simple: You can't say anything good about any of your candidates so you change the subject.

Cowards.
Because I don't care dumbass. And I'm not a cheerleader for any candidate. Only morons run around playing shill for their candidate.
The 4 top candidates are all well known so what's to discuss?
Trump is a billionaire with a few good ideas but high negatives
Ben is a brainiac with no governing experience
Hillary is an untrustworthy liar
Bernie wants to spend all of YOUR money

Happy?

So if you're a 12 yr old child who got pregnant via insist...you're fucked. Your kid may be "people who have led very useful lives who were the result of rape or incest" but your life is irrelevant.

I cannot imagine someone so heartless that they would compel someone to carry a trauma for life. It makes no sense to me at all.
He's not heartless. 12 year olds should not be fucking. And if they are raped that would fall under the category of "risk of life to mother" cuz 12 year olds shouldn't be having babies either.

So a 12 year old having sex should be forced to become a mother and be reminded of that mistake for life?

Infrastructure!

I was channeling Matthew, Ma bad

It's sort of stunning, the things this guy says. But actually, surgeon doesn't equal intelligent. Surgeons even refer to themselves as the jocks, compared to the geeks in medicine, which are endocrinologists, pathologists, oncologists, etc. Surgeons are glorified organic mechanics. I had a b'friend for many years who was/is a head and neck oncological surgeon. I didn't know that neurosurgeons have to have a head/neck guy get them to the patient's brain. They are only good to go once the path has been made clear.

Specializing in brain surgery doesn't make you smarter than a cardiac surgeon or an orthopedic surgeon, it just SOUNDS smarter. And this Carson idiot proves my points above.

Its not just that he's a loon. He has NO humanity, no feelings at all for his fellow human beings.

Remembering when he said he told a gunman to go shoot the guy behind the counter but then, the incredibly hypocritical statement that he could and would rally people to fight off a shooter.

Oh yeah, and he always seems to be sleeping.

His handlers need to tell him to stop with that weird tic of constantly wringing his hands. He's creepy.

Yep, he needs a brain surgeon.

Hell, he needs a psychiatrist.

Its not just that he's a loon. He has NO humanity, no feelings at all for his fellow human beings.

Remembering when he said he told a gunman to go shoot the guy behind the counter but then, the incredibly hypocritical statement that he could and would rally people to fight off a shooter.

Oh yeah, and he always seems to be sleeping.

His handlers need to tell him to stop with that weird tic of constantly wringing his hands. He's creepy.

Very creepy. The only thing I can think that has happened is the Koch brother's $890,000,000 they promised for the 2016 election has found their guy.

Carson thinks because he can stand in an operating room for 10 hours with a small crew of assistants, an anesthesiologist who is probably reading a book or wearing an iPod and a patient on the table who can't talk back, qualifies him to hold the most powerful office in the world. That's the ego of a surgeon, alright.

So a 12 year old having sex should be forced to become a mother and be reminded of that mistake for life?
No 12 years shouldn't be having babies and I'm sure it would be a risk to her life.

Forum List

Back