Ben Carson Proves Once Again That He is Nuttier Than A Fruit Cake

Carson thinks because he can stand in an operating room for 10 hours with a small crew of assistants, an anesthesiologist who is probably reading a book or wearing an iPod and a patient on the table who can't talk back, qualifies him to hold the most powerful office in the world. That's the ego of a surgeon, alright.
He was encouraged to run for president by people like me who see him for the logical genius he is and I think he'd be a great president.

Ben Carson has put his foot in his mouth many more times than he should have. He has lost credibility from people like me who was willing to give him a look. The fact remains that even giving him an out as a novice is ruined by the fact that he keeps doing it.
he............he.............he................ha.........ha.........

HeeHaw heehaw.........................lol

My Baloney has a first name........you NOT VOTE FOR HILDABEAST.
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

poor wingers... :cuckoo:

Why don't you put your hooded bedsheet on and go find some Black folks to hang?

Stunning ignorance by the good doctor once again. He can't let go of the slavery reference using it here and before as a reference to Obamacare and gives no quarter to those damaged by rape and incest after referring women to doctors who perform abortions and as a trustee of a foundation that donated thousand to Planned Parenthood. I hope someone can refer him to a good brain surgeon, he obviously needs one.

Dr. Ben Carson, the neurosurgeon-turned-insurgent presidential contender, compared abortion to slavery on Sunday, adding that he does not support exceptions for rape and incest when it comes to outlawing the practice.

"Think about this," he told "Meet the Press." "During slavery -- and I know that's one of those words you're not supposed to say, but I'm saying it -- during slavery, a lot of the slave owners thought that they had the right to do whatever they wanted to that slave. Anything that they chose to do. And, you know, what if the abolitionist had said, you know, 'I don't believe in slavery. I think it's wrong. But you guys do whatever you want to do'? Where would we be?"

Rising in the polls in Iowa -- with its deeply evangelical Republican caucus goers -- Carson called for overturning the Supreme Court’s Roe v. Wade decision and only conceded that "there's room to discuss" an exception if the health of the mother was at stake. Below is the relevant transcript, pasted in full because his answers were often hard to tease out. . .

Ben Carson Once Again Compares Something To Slavery, This Time Abortion

it's horrifying that someone with his former intellect has gone so insane.

Another card-carrying member of the KKK.

You should see a brain surgeon too.

Carson thinks because he can stand in an operating room for 10 hours with a small crew of assistants, an anesthesiologist who is probably reading a book or wearing an iPod and a patient on the table who can't talk back, qualifies him to hold the most powerful office in the world. That's the ego of a surgeon, alright.
He was encouraged to run for president by people like me who see him for the logical genius he is and I think he'd be a great president.

Ben Carson has put his foot in his mouth many more times than he should have. He has lost credibility from people like me who was willing to give him a look. The fact remains that even giving him an out as a novice is ruined by the fact that he keeps doing it.

Your head must be huge to hold all that ignorance.

Stunning ignorance by the good doctor once again. He can't let go of the slavery reference using it here and before as a reference to Obamacare and gives no quarter to those damaged by rape and incest after referring women to doctors who perform abortions and as a trustee of a foundation that donated thousand to Planned Parenthood. I hope someone can refer him to a good brain surgeon, he obviously needs one.

Dr. Ben Carson, the neurosurgeon-turned-insurgent presidential contender, compared abortion to slavery on Sunday, adding that he does not support exceptions for rape and incest when it comes to outlawing the practice.

"Think about this," he told "Meet the Press." "During slavery -- and I know that's one of those words you're not supposed to say, but I'm saying it -- during slavery, a lot of the slave owners thought that they had the right to do whatever they wanted to that slave. Anything that they chose to do. And, you know, what if the abolitionist had said, you know, 'I don't believe in slavery. I think it's wrong. But you guys do whatever you want to do'? Where would we be?"

Rising in the polls in Iowa -- with its deeply evangelical Republican caucus goers -- Carson called for overturning the Supreme Court’s Roe v. Wade decision and only conceded that "there's room to discuss" an exception if the health of the mother was at stake. Below is the relevant transcript, pasted in full because his answers were often hard to tease out. . .

Yes, we agree that you're just another racial bigot.

No substance to bring up other than insults. Typical

It's your post. I simply read it for what it is, another racist bigot rant.

Sorry about your crossed eyes, there is help for that.

Sorry there's no help for you. Racial bigots are totally lost.

At least my head is not filled with racial hatred.

How cool is it that in that entire diatribe, the would-be 'contributor' was unable to point out so much as a single inaccurate point in Doc Carson's statement.

But in fairness... it failed to do so, because Doc Carson is exactly correct.

Doc Carson used baby parts in his own research and referred patients to abortion providers. The man is a fraud through and through.

What is in your head would fit in a shot glass.

Common sense always looks fully foreign to the progressive...

I'm pretty sure you have no idea what's in your own head.

Ben Carson has shown an inability to display common sense

What is in your head would fit in a shot glass.

You should know. Most of the members of the KKK were known for riding around in their pickup trucks while sipping on a jug or Mason jar of moonshine, their sheets flopping in the wind while they went forth to find a hapless Black to beat, kill, or persecute. You're one of them.

Says the one who is willing to follow an loopy kunt, common sense??

So if you're a 12 yr old child who got pregnant via insist...you're fucked. Your kid may be "people who have led very useful lives who were the result of rape or incest" but your life is irrelevant.

I cannot imagine someone so heartless that they would compel someone to carry a trauma for life. It makes no sense to me at all.
How can Conservatives rationalize their anti-choice zealotry with the whole "Big Government" 'intrusive government' mantra?

They bitch and moan about what they perceive as a Liberal culture while demandng that their narrow template of civic morality be imposed. The Edwardians progressed from the Victorians. The Jazz Age undeniably changed civic morals due to economic prosperity. And the Sixties? Fuggidaboudit!

If the economy booms, no doubt civic morality will change again. How bittersweet for the Conservatives.

Last edited:

Ben Carson is Black. Therefore you despise him. End of story.

I'm pretty sure you have no idea what's in your own head.

I know that unlike yours, mine is not filled with racial bigotry.

Forum List

Back