Ben Carson Proves Once Again That He is Nuttier Than A Fruit Cake

Stunning ignorance by the good doctor once again. He can't let go of the slavery reference using it here and before as a reference to Obamacare and gives no quarter to those damaged by rape and incest after referring women to doctors who perform abortions and as a trustee of a foundation that donated thousand to Planned Parenthood. I hope someone can refer him to a good brain surgeon, he obviously needs one.

Dr. Ben Carson, the neurosurgeon-turned-insurgent presidential contender, compared abortion to slavery on Sunday, adding that he does not support exceptions for rape and incest when it comes to outlawing the practice.

"Think about this," he told "Meet the Press." "During slavery -- and I know that's one of those words you're not supposed to say, but I'm saying it -- during slavery, a lot of the slave owners thought that they had the right to do whatever they wanted to that slave. Anything that they chose to do. And, you know, what if the abolitionist had said, you know, 'I don't believe in slavery. I think it's wrong. But you guys do whatever you want to do'? Where would we be?"

Rising in the polls in Iowa -- with its deeply evangelical Republican caucus goers -- Carson called for overturning the Supreme Court’s Roe v. Wade decision and only conceded that "there's room to discuss" an exception if the health of the mother was at stake. Below is the relevant transcript, pasted in full because his answers were often hard to tease out. . .

Ben Carson Once Again Compares Something To Slavery, This Time Abortion
I think the point of starting a thread on a subject that it implies that you have to be able to prove your case....or you're just ranting.

This is a rant thread, based on false stereotypes.

If this is all you got out of that interview.....then obviously you need Dr Carson to perform a brain-transplant on you.....because yours is worthless.

Dr Carson doesn't believe in abortion.....but he does believe that wiping it from the face of the planet isn't realistic. The form of abortion we practice in this country totally overrules the rights of the unborn. Abortion on demand is the law of the land.....and Planned Parenthood is making money hand over fist because of that. Who cares that useful human-beings lives are being snuffed out before they even get a chance to contribute to society.

This is just another forum for Progs to lie their boney asses off, about those who are superior to them in every potential way.

I was wondering just last evening if the Democrats were holding a KKK rally on USMB.

People will never believe Republicans are progressive no matter how many times you say it.
What do you think a moderate Rino is dumb a$$??

Poach more Rinos

How cool is it that in that entire diatribe, the would-be 'contributor' was unable to point out so much as a single inaccurate point in Doc Carson's statement.

But in fairness... it failed to do so, because Doc Carson is exactly correct.

Doc Carson used baby parts in his own research and referred patients to abortion providers. The man is a fraud through and through.
Link????????????

Stunning ignorance by the good doctor once again. He can't let go of the slavery reference using it here and before as a reference to Obamacare and gives no quarter to those damaged by rape and incest after referring women to doctors who perform abortions and as a trustee of a foundation that donated thousand to Planned Parenthood. I hope someone can refer him to a good brain surgeon, he obviously needs one.

Dr. Ben Carson, the neurosurgeon-turned-insurgent presidential contender, compared abortion to slavery on Sunday, adding that he does not support exceptions for rape and incest when it comes to outlawing the practice.

"Think about this," he told "Meet the Press." "During slavery -- and I know that's one of those words you're not supposed to say, but I'm saying it -- during slavery, a lot of the slave owners thought that they had the right to do whatever they wanted to that slave. Anything that they chose to do. And, you know, what if the abolitionist had said, you know, 'I don't believe in slavery. I think it's wrong. But you guys do whatever you want to do'? Where would we be?"

Rising in the polls in Iowa -- with its deeply evangelical Republican caucus goers -- Carson called for overturning the Supreme Court’s Roe v. Wade decision and only conceded that "there's room to discuss" an exception if the health of the mother was at stake. Below is the relevant transcript, pasted in full because his answers were often hard to tease out. . .

I think the point of starting a thread on a subject that it implies that you have to be able to prove your case....or you're just ranting.

If this is all you got out of that interview.....then obviously you need Dr Carson to perform a brain-transplant on you.....because yours is worthless.

Dr Carson doesn't believe in abortion.....but he does believe that wiping it from the face of the planet isn't realistic. The form of abortion we practice in this country totally overrules the rights of the unborn. Abortion on demand is the law of the land.....and Planned Parenthood is making money hand over fist because of that. Who cares that useful human-beings lives are being snuffed out before they even get a chance to contribute to society.

This is just another forum for Progs to lie their boney asses off, about those who are superior to them in every potential way.

I was wondering just last evening if the Democrats were holding a KKK rally on USMB.

People will never believe Republicans are progressive no matter how many times you say it.

Poach more Rinos

So you are either claiming that the Republican party is progressive, or you are using intellectual dishonesty, weasel wording and willful ignorance to claim that the Democrats were and still are conservative and racist Which is it? Can’t be both.

How cool is it that in that entire diatribe, the would-be 'contributor' was unable to point out so much as a single inaccurate point in Doc Carson's statement.

Doc Carson used baby parts in his own research and referred patients to abortion providers. The man is a fraud through and through.
Link????????????

Ben Carson: No apologies for 1992 fetal tissue research

it's horrifying that someone with his former intellect has gone so insane.
Lololol ironic coming from you.

Poach more Rinos

So you are either claiming that the Republican party is progressive, or you are using intellectual dishonesty, weasel wording and willful ignorance to claim that the Democrats were and still are conservative and racist Which is it? Can’t be both.
A moderate politician is either a Rino or bleeding heart therefor a progressive = no backbone, spineless and compromising.

Embrace the suck

Link????????????

He has grown up since...

Link????????????

"There was no contradiction between this science and Carson's pro-life views, he said. "My primary responsibility in that research was when I operated on people and obtained the tissue," said Carson, who noted that he has not used fetal tissue samples since then. "This has everything to do with how it’s acquired. If you’re killing babies and taking the tissue, that’s a very different thing than taking a dead specimen and keeping a record of it."

Link????????????

He has grown up since...
Read the article. He didn't use aborted babies.

Link????????????

He has grown up since...

There's nothing you can say to change the Prog's mind.

They're Relativist, thus reject any sense of objectivity... Truth means nothing to them... they quite literally 'believe' that the truth is whatever they claim the truth to be.

They're the closest possible thing to the otherwise fictional Zombie.

That Carson was tasked with researching the cause of death of dead children, as a pathologist... to the Prog... that must mean that he used the bodies of aborted babies... .

The only bright side to such being that in this scenario... the Prog associates a fetus with a baby.

Link????????????

He has grown up since...

"While opining on the uselessness of fetal tissue research to Megyn Kelly Dr. Carson neglected to mention his own paper Colloid Cysts of the Third Ventricle: Immunohistochemical evidence for nonneuropithelial differentiation published in Hum Pathol 23:811-816 in 1992. The materials and methods describe using “human choroid plexus ependyma and nasal mucosa from two fetuses aborted in the ninth and 17th week of gestation.”

Yes, Dr. Ben Carson has done research on fetal tissue and published his findings. His name is on the paper so that means he had a substantive role in the research and supports the methods and findings.

How does one explain this given Carson’s stand on fetal tissue research?
Ben Carson did research on 17 week fetal tissue

"If you’re killing babies and taking the tissue, that’s a very different thing than taking a dead specimen and keeping a record of it."
Aren't all killed babies dead?
Sorry folks, this is going to bring him down.

Common sense always looks fully foreign to the progressive...

Ben Carson has shown an inability to display common sense
On the contrary.....his best quality is his common-sense.

I think you're common-sense is totally out to lunch.

Link????????????

You make a good case for Ben Carson.

Did you even read anything at that link?

"You have to look at the intent," Carson said before beginning a campaign swing through New Hampshire. "To willfully ignore evidence that you have for some ideological reason is wrong. If you’re killing babies and taking the tissue, that’s a very different thing than taking a dead specimen and keeping a record of it."

"If you’re killing babies and taking the tissue, that’s a very different thing than taking a dead specimen and keeping a record of it."

It's amazing how daft you people are... a child died... Carson was a PATHOLOGIST. A Pathologist is one which studies PATHOGENS. A pathogen is a bacterium, virus, or other microorganism that can cause disease.

Studying the corpse of a child that died... is a helluva long way from talking women into murdering heir child so that you can sell the organs, as a means to make money; which is what Planned Parenthood is doing.

If you can't understand THAT... you truly are helpless.

Common sense always looks fully foreign to the progressive...

Ben Carson has shown an inability to display common sense
On the contrary.....his best quality is his common-sense.

I think you're common-sense is totally out to lunch.
Sorry I don't think there is anything common sense about compelling a victim of incest or rape to carry a child full term.

========

Carson made thousands of dollars a day as a neurosurgeon, then he made a series of mistakes and, in my opinion, they TOOK HIS KNIFE AWAY. I believe they forced him into retirement. Who gives up a career making thousands of dollars a day when they are as young as he was?

I believe he suffered a stroke(s) ( possibly more than one ) and that is why his skills went to hell in a handbasket and that is why he is vomiting this crazy crap all over the place now.

He's fuckin' nuts and not qualified to be President of the Funny Farm where he SHOULD be living.

Only if the information is used dishonestly.

Hillary can murder her friends and get a way with it. She can be totally incompetent and untrustworthy....but boy didn't she look presidential the other day!!!! *wink...wink*

Ben Carson has to watch everything he did his entire life and hope that the left doesn't figure out a way of distorting it.....

Sounds about right.

Forum List

Back