Ben Carson Proves Once Again That He is Nuttier Than A Fruit Cake

Read the article. He didn't use aborted babies.

"If you’re killing babies and taking the tissue, that’s a very different thing than taking a dead specimen and keeping a record of it."
Aren't all killed babies dead?
Sorry folks, this is going to bring him down.

It's amazing how daft you people are... a child died... Carson was a PATHOLOGIST. A Pathologist is one which studies PATHOGENS. A pathogen is a bacterium, virus, or other microorganism that can cause disease.

Studying the corpse of a child that died... is a helluva long way from talking women into murdering heir child so that you can sell the organs, as a means to make money; which is what Planned Parenthood is doing.

If you can't understand THAT... you truly are helpless.

Tin Man seriously go read it yourself.
In his own writing~Notice ABORTED!

carson3.jpg

Stunning ignorance by the good doctor once again. He can't let go of the slavery reference using it here and before as a reference to Obamacare and gives no quarter to those damaged by rape and incest after referring women to doctors who perform abortions and as a trustee of a foundation that donated thousand to Planned Parenthood. I hope someone can refer him to a good brain surgeon, he obviously needs one.

Dr. Ben Carson, the neurosurgeon-turned-insurgent presidential contender, compared abortion to slavery on Sunday, adding that he does not support exceptions for rape and incest when it comes to outlawing the practice.

"Think about this," he told "Meet the Press." "During slavery -- and I know that's one of those words you're not supposed to say, but I'm saying it -- during slavery, a lot of the slave owners thought that they had the right to do whatever they wanted to that slave. Anything that they chose to do. And, you know, what if the abolitionist had said, you know, 'I don't believe in slavery. I think it's wrong. But you guys do whatever you want to do'? Where would we be?"

Rising in the polls in Iowa -- with its deeply evangelical Republican caucus goers -- Carson called for overturning the Supreme Court’s Roe v. Wade decision and only conceded that "there's room to discuss" an exception if the health of the mother was at stake. Below is the relevant transcript, pasted in full because his answers were often hard to tease out. . .

Ben Carson Once Again Compares Something To Slavery, This Time Abortion
Racist much?

I called Ben Carson nuttier than a fruitcake. I don't think that is a racist statement, you do. Perhaps you can enlighten me how you came to that conclusion.
I called Obama a rotten human being & got called a racist for it.
If you dumbfucks are gonna dish it don't whine like little bitches when you receive it

You poor guy. The difference is that you are a racist.....we all know it. Just yesterday you said of the NBA..."negro basketball league......no thanks".

You, like many American bigots, want everyone to be racist just like you and you think that others necessarily think the way that you do.

If a person who isn't racist calls Obama a rotten human being, he or she will not be called a racist. Get it?

"If you’re killing babies and taking the tissue, that’s a very different thing than taking a dead specimen and keeping a record of it."
Only if the information is used dishonestly.

Hillary can murder her friends and get a way with it. She can be totally incompetent and untrustworthy....but boy didn't she look presidential the other day!!!! *wink...wink*

Ben Carson has to watch everything he did his entire life and hope that the left doesn't figure out a way of distorting it.....

Sounds about right.

I actually like him Mudwhistle, but how can someone say one thing yet do another when it comes to christian moral ,ethics and running on that platform.
Becoming a christian after the fact like has already been used this year.

Angry lefties prove that they go back to their incoherent racist roots when confronted with a conservative Black man.

Why did you qualify that with the word "conservative"? Is it because you know that we are objecting to his political views and his weird religious beliefs....and not his race?

Of course it is. Dummy.

Hillary can murder her friends and get a way with it. She can be totally incompetent and untrustworthy....but boy didn't she look presidential the other day!!!! *wink...wink*

Ben Carson has to watch everything he did his entire life and hope that the left doesn't figure out a way of distorting it.....

Sounds about right.
========
You righties keep accussing the Clintons of every crime in the book, including murder, but you have investigated them since they were in Arkansas and NEVER found any evidence of any crime other than the consensual blow job for Bill by Monica.

EITHER PROVE IT OR SHUT THE FUCK UP.

I'M DAMNED TIRED OF YOUR BASELESS ACCUSATIONS

PROVE THEM OR SHUT THE FUCK UP === GET OUT OF MY COUNTRY.

It's amazing how daft you people are... a child died... Carson was a PATHOLOGIST. A Pathologist is one which studies PATHOGENS. A pathogen is a bacterium, virus, or other microorganism that can cause disease.

Studying the corpse of a child that died... is a helluva long way from talking women into murdering heir child so that you can sell the organs, as a means to make money; which is what Planned Parenthood is doing.

If you can't understand THAT... you truly are helpless.

Tin Man seriously go read it yourself.
In his own writing~Notice ABORTED!

carson3.jpg

ROFL!

SO WHAT?

Are you trying to dispute that a murdered baby is not dead?

Who on this board, or anywhere else has condemned the use of fetal tissue, where the use of such is not driving the sale of such, which is driving the MURDER OF CHILDREN TO SUSTAIN SUCH?

DEAD BABY... THE TISSUE FROM WHICH WAS USED TO HELP ANOTHER THROUGH THE PATHOLOGICAL STUDY OF SUCH.

What's more, this 'study' was executed two and a half decades ago... during a time before it was learned that fetal tissue bears absolutely no benefit beyond any other. A fact that was largely proven by Doctor Carson research at John Hopkins.

Now... please... FINALLY: WHAT IS THE POINT YOU'RE HOPING TO MAKE HERE?

Stunning ignorance by the good doctor once again. He can't let go of the slavery reference using it here and before as a reference to Obamacare and gives no quarter to those damaged by rape and incest after referring women to doctors who perform abortions and as a trustee of a foundation that donated thousand to Planned Parenthood. I hope someone can refer him to a good brain surgeon, he obviously needs one.

Dr. Ben Carson, the neurosurgeon-turned-insurgent presidential contender, compared abortion to slavery on Sunday, adding that he does not support exceptions for rape and incest when it comes to outlawing the practice.

"Think about this," he told "Meet the Press." "During slavery -- and I know that's one of those words you're not supposed to say, but I'm saying it -- during slavery, a lot of the slave owners thought that they had the right to do whatever they wanted to that slave. Anything that they chose to do. And, you know, what if the abolitionist had said, you know, 'I don't believe in slavery. I think it's wrong. But you guys do whatever you want to do'? Where would we be?"

Rising in the polls in Iowa -- with its deeply evangelical Republican caucus goers -- Carson called for overturning the Supreme Court’s Roe v. Wade decision and only conceded that "there's room to discuss" an exception if the health of the mother was at stake. Below is the relevant transcript, pasted in full because his answers were often hard to tease out. . .

I'm sure there is someone on death row about to be executed you can weep for.

========
You righties keep accussing the Clintons of every crime in the book,...

No... We; the Americans... merely point toward the irrefutable evidence of the crimes committed BY the Clintons, which include murder, perjury, subornation of perjury, coercion, larceny and of course treason, etc, etc... .

And ... LOL! that you simply pretend to not see that evidence, only demonstrates the irrational nature of the lowly Prog.

Common sense always looks fully foreign to the progressive...

Ben Carson has shown an inability to display common sense
On the contrary.....his best quality is his common-sense.

I think you're common-sense is totally out to lunch.
Sorry I don't think there is anything common sense about compelling a victim of incest or rape to carry a child full term.
So, Blame the kid with the ultimate price, coward.

Sorry I don't think there is anything common sense about compelling a victim of incest or rape to carry a child full term.

I blame them as much as I blame you for killing 100 million babies every time you whack off.

Sounds about right.
========
You righties keep accussing the Clintons of every crime in the book, including murder, but you have investigated them since they were in Arkansas and NEVER found any evidence of any crime other than the consensual blow job for Bill by Monica.

EITHER PROVE IT OR SHUT THE FUCK UP.

I'M DAMNED TIRED OF YOUR BASELESS ACCUSATIONS

PROVE THEM OR SHUT THE FUCK UP === GET OUT OF MY COUNTRY.
This was my country first.

You leave.

I blame them as much as I blame you for killing 100 million babies every time you whack off.
Funny guy...

So what you're saying is you want a death-sentence for any child that is unwanted.

Why don't we apply that to everyone else while we're at it.....not just the helpless unborn.

So if you're a 12 yr old child who got pregnant via insist...you're fucked. Your kid may be "people who have led very useful lives who were the result of rape or incest" but your life is irrelevant.
Who decides, and what criteria is used to determine, which life is more valuable?

So if you're a 12 yr old child who got pregnant via insist...you're fucked. Your kid may be "people who have led very useful lives who were the result of rape or incest" but your life is irrelevant.
Who decides, and what criteria is used to determine, which life is more valuable?
Only black lives matter......but only after they leave the womb.
But their ass is grass if they are inside their mother....and can't break into a CVS store.

Last edited:

So what you're saying is you want a death-sentence for any child that is unwanted.

Why don't we apply that to everyone else while we're at it.....not just the helpless unborn.
This place would be a ghost town

Classic overreach. I didn't say every child, just children subject to incest or rape.

Classic overreach. I didn't say every child, just children subject to incest or rape.
So, who in your little equation pays the ultimate price??

So where exactly is he being crazy? Should the abolitionists have said "I don't believe in slavery but you guys do what you want"? Or were they right to encourage the end of the practice?

Abortion is worse than slavery ever was. At least the slaves had a chance to be freed. When you kill a child, the child is dead.

If you guys really think that's crazy, then your situation is much worse than I suspected.

I cannot imagine someone so heartless that they would compel someone to carry a trauma for life. It makes no sense to me at all.

He's very typical of many here - RWs hate children.

Says the person getting upset over us trying to stop the killing of children.

How do you not see the disconnect here?

Forum List

Back