Ben Carson Proves Once Again That He is Nuttier Than A Fruit Cake

Stunning ignorance by the good doctor once again. He can't let go of the slavery reference using it here and before as a reference to Obamacare and gives no quarter to those damaged by rape and incest after referring women to doctors who perform abortions and as a trustee of a foundation that donated thousand to Planned Parenthood. I hope someone can refer him to a good brain surgeon, he obviously needs one.

Dr. Ben Carson, the neurosurgeon-turned-insurgent presidential contender, compared abortion to slavery on Sunday, adding that he does not support exceptions for rape and incest when it comes to outlawing the practice.

"Think about this," he told "Meet the Press." "During slavery -- and I know that's one of those words you're not supposed to say, but I'm saying it -- during slavery, a lot of the slave owners thought that they had the right to do whatever they wanted to that slave. Anything that they chose to do. And, you know, what if the abolitionist had said, you know, 'I don't believe in slavery. I think it's wrong. But you guys do whatever you want to do'? Where would we be?"

Rising in the polls in Iowa -- with its deeply evangelical Republican caucus goers -- Carson called for overturning the Supreme Court’s Roe v. Wade decision and only conceded that "there's room to discuss" an exception if the health of the mother was at stake. Below is the relevant transcript, pasted in full because his answers were often hard to tease out. . .

Ben Carson Once Again Compares Something To Slavery, This Time Abortion
Killing your baby rather than loving it is the new liberal paradigm. It obviously represents a reversal of decent civilized values. In Republican times you loved and married the person with whom you produced children, now you have sex with strangers and kill the baby that results.

Which is obviously better?

Ben Carson is dumber than most of the RWnuts on this forum.

But, since that's just my opinion,

I'd like to hear from the RW'ers here who disagree with me.

Stunning ignorance by the good doctor once again. He can't let go of the slavery reference using it here and before as a reference to Obamacare and gives no quarter to those damaged by rape and incest after referring women to doctors who perform abortions and as a trustee of a foundation that donated thousand to Planned Parenthood. I hope someone can refer him to a good brain surgeon, he obviously needs one.

Dr. Ben Carson, the neurosurgeon-turned-insurgent presidential contender, compared abortion to slavery on Sunday, adding that he does not support exceptions for rape and incest when it comes to outlawing the practice.

"Think about this," he told "Meet the Press." "During slavery -- and I know that's one of those words you're not supposed to say, but I'm saying it -- during slavery, a lot of the slave owners thought that they had the right to do whatever they wanted to that slave. Anything that they chose to do. And, you know, what if the abolitionist had said, you know, 'I don't believe in slavery. I think it's wrong. But you guys do whatever you want to do'? Where would we be?"

Rising in the polls in Iowa -- with its deeply evangelical Republican caucus goers -- Carson called for overturning the Supreme Court’s Roe v. Wade decision and only conceded that "there's room to discuss" an exception if the health of the mother was at stake. Below is the relevant transcript, pasted in full because his answers were often hard to tease out. . .

Killing your baby rather than loving it is the new liberal paradigm. It obviously represents a reversal of decent civilized values. In Republican times you loved and married the person with whom you produced children, now you have sex with strangers and kill the baby that results.

Would you pull the switch that executed a woman who had an abortion?

Ben Carson is dumber than most of the RWnuts on this forum.

But, since that's just my opinion,

I'd like to hear from the RW'ers here who disagree with me.
Your the one with a bleeding heart, for what reason??

So if you're a 12 yr old child who got pregnant via insist...you're fucked. Your kid may be "people who have led very useful lives who were the result of rape or incest" but your life is irrelevant.

I cannot imagine someone so heartless that they would compel someone to carry a trauma for life. It makes no sense to me at all.
He's not heartless. 12 year olds should not be fucking. And if they are raped that would fall under the category of "risk of life to mother" cuz 12 year olds shouldn't be having babies either.

So a 12 year old having sex should be forced to become a mother and be reminded of that mistake for life?

No. It means people should stop having sex with twelve year olds so they don't get pregnant or teaching them to respect themselves so they aren't in a position ever have sex at their age.

Last edited:
Common sense always looks fully foreign to the progressive...

Ben Carson has shown an inability to display common sense
On the contrary.....his best quality is his common-sense.

I think you're common-sense is totally out to lunch.
Sorry I don't think there is anything common sense about compelling a victim of incest or rape to carry a child full term.
So what you're saying is you want a death-sentence for any child that is unwanted.

Why don't we apply that to everyone else while we're at it.....not just the helpless unborn.

Classic overreach. I didn't say every child, just children subject to incest or rape.
You mean caused by incest or rape.

Still waiting for you to show how either case is the baby's fault.

Personally, the only reason incest or rape was introduced as an excuse was to provide for a gateway to abortion on demand, regardless of the situation....which led to taxpayer funded abortions.

Give you assholes an inch and you take a mile.

Last edited:
Read the article. He didn't use aborted babies.

"If you’re killing babies and taking the tissue, that’s a very different thing than taking a dead specimen and keeping a record of it."
Aren't all killed babies dead?
Sorry folks, this is going to bring him down.

It's amazing how daft you people are... a child died... Carson was a PATHOLOGIST. A Pathologist is one which studies PATHOGENS. A pathogen is a bacterium, virus, or other microorganism that can cause disease.

Studying the corpse of a child that died... is a helluva long way from talking women into murdering heir child so that you can sell the organs, as a means to make money; which is what Planned Parenthood is doing.

If you can't understand THAT... you truly are helpless.

Tin Man seriously go read it yourself.
In his own writing~Notice ABORTED!

carson3.jpg

ROFL!

SO WHAT?

Are you trying to dispute that a murdered baby is not dead?

Who on this board, or anywhere else has condemned the use of fetal tissue, where the use of such is not driving the sale of such, which is driving the MURDER OF CHILDREN TO SUSTAIN SUCH?

DEAD BABY... THE TISSUE FROM WHICH WAS USED TO HELP ANOTHER THROUGH THE PATHOLOGICAL STUDY OF SUCH.

What's more, this 'study' was executed two and a half decades ago... during a time before it was learned that fetal tissue bears absolutely no benefit beyond any other. A fact that was largely proven by Doctor Carson research at John Hopkins.

Now... please... FINALLY: WHAT IS THE POINT YOU'RE HOPING TO MAKE HERE?
Read the article. He didn't use aborted babies.

"If you’re killing babies and taking the tissue, that’s a very different thing than taking a dead specimen and keeping a record of it."
Aren't all killed babies dead?
Sorry folks, this is going to bring him down.

It's amazing how daft you people are... a child died... Carson was a PATHOLOGIST. A Pathologist is one which studies PATHOGENS. A pathogen is a bacterium, virus, or other microorganism that can cause disease.

Studying the corpse of a child that died... is a helluva long way from talking women into murdering heir child so that you can sell the organs, as a means to make money; which is what Planned Parenthood is doing.

If you can't understand THAT... you truly are helpless.

Tin Man seriously go read it yourself.
In his own writing~Notice ABORTED!

carson3.jpg

ROFL!

SO WHAT?

Are you trying to dispute that a murdered baby is not dead?

Who on this board, or anywhere else has condemned the use of fetal tissue, where the use of such is not driving the sale of such, which is driving the MURDER OF CHILDREN TO SUSTAIN SUCH?

DEAD BABY... THE TISSUE FROM WHICH WAS USED TO HELP ANOTHER THROUGH THE PATHOLOGICAL STUDY OF SUCH.

What's more, this 'study' was executed two and a half decades ago... during a time before it was learned that fetal tissue bears absolutely no benefit beyond any other. A fact that was largely proven by Doctor Carson research at John Hopkins.

Now... please... FINALLY: WHAT IS THE POINT YOU'RE HOPING TO MAKE HERE?

Aren't you missing the point entirely? The man who is so dead against abortion isn't so much when it directly benefited him for his studies.

For 15 years I have had christian's throw in my face that the right wing tea party is the only christian way to vote, because of abortions.

Is collecting fetal tissue only bad when it is collected on what Carley Fiorina said when the baby was alive?

What are you going to say, well they are dead anyway..and what Difference does it make if it was 100 years ago...It is being a Hypocrite!

This has been all over the news since the first debate... and Has been all over this forum, do your own homework and find it.

"He is helping to shepherd a bill through the Republican-dominated legislature that would not only prohibit the sale of fetal body parts – which is already banned under federal law – but would also demand that “no person may knowingly and for valuable consideration acquire, receive, or otherwise transfer a fetal body part.”

"In addition, it would ban all use of fetal tissue from abortions for experimentation."

Would you pull the switch that executed a woman who had an abortion?[/QUOTE]

what switch??????????????????????????????? Do you have any idea what you're trying to ask??

Carson thinks because he can stand in an operating room for 10 hours with a small crew of assistants, an anesthesiologist who is probably reading a book or wearing an iPod and a patient on the table who can't talk back, qualifies him to hold the most powerful office in the world. That's the ego of a surgeon, alright.
He was encouraged to run for president by people like me who see him for the logical genius he is and I think he'd be a great president.

Ben Carson has put his foot in his mouth many more times than he should have. He has lost credibility from people like me who was willing to give him a look. The fact remains that even giving him an out as a novice is ruined by the fact that he keeps doing it.

Lol. Yeah you were willing to look at a republican.

And I'm the king of jupiter

Yes, we agree that you're just another racial bigot.

No substance to bring up other than insults. Typical

Says the man who started a thread with no substantive attempt to show why Ben Carson's analogy was wrong, but simply insulted him.

Stop being such a hypocrite.

Oh, so you have no logical reason, just revenge. Gotcha.
Yup. Don't like it? Whine about it some more faggot

But I'm not whining and you're pouting like a little baby.
Infrastructure!

What has Carson said about infrastructure?
Omg you idiots and your infrastructure.

Misty - YOU are the idiot and it was fellow idiot who brought up infrastructure.

He was just doing his usual trolling so why don't you ask him why he brought it up?

Carson thinks because he can stand in an operating room for 10 hours with a small crew of assistants, an anesthesiologist who is probably reading a book or wearing an iPod and a patient on the table who can't talk back, qualifies him to hold the most powerful office in the world. That's the ego of a surgeon, alright.
He was encouraged to run for president by people like me who see him for the logical genius he is and I think he'd be a great president.

Ben Carson has put his foot in his mouth many more times than he should have. He has lost credibility from people like me who was willing to give him a look. The fact remains that even giving him an out as a novice is ruined by the fact that he keeps doing it.

Lol. Yeah you were willing to look at a republican.

And I'm the king of jupiter

JUPITER???

I thought that your imaginary planet was called kolob.

:cuckoo:

he............he.............he................ha.........ha.........

HeeHaw heehaw.........................lol

My Baloney has a first name........you NOT VOTE FOR HILDABEAST.
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

poor wingers... :cuckoo:

Why don't you put your hooded bedsheet on and go find some Black folks to hang?
Your head must be huge to hold all that ignorance.

This is what you consider substantive discussion?

Would you pull the switch that executed a woman who had an abortion?

what switch??????????????????????????????? Do you have any idea what you're trying to ask??[/QUOTE]

I am asking you whether or not an abortion should be the crime of 1st degree murder,

and if not, why not.

Feel free to dodge the question. Your kind always do.

Yes, we agree that you're just another racial bigot.

No substance to bring up other than insults. Typical

Says the man who started a thread with no substantive attempt to show why Ben Carson's analogy was wrong, but simply insulted him.

Stop being such a hypocrite.

And?

You gonna say why you agree with him?

No?

I didn't think so.

You are one of the worst hypocrites on this board.

:rolleyes:

Yup. Don't like it? Whine about it some more faggot

But I'm not whining and you're pouting like a little baby.
Infrastructure!

What has Carson said about infrastructure?
Omg you idiots and your infrastructure.

Misty - YOU are the idiot and it was fellow idiot who brought up infrastructure.

He was just doing his usual trolling so why don't you ask him why he brought it up?
Sorry. My mistake.

So if you're a 12 yr old child who got pregnant via insist...you're fucked. Your kid may be "people who have led very useful lives who were the result of rape or incest" but your life is irrelevant.

I cannot imagine someone so heartless that they would compel someone to carry a trauma for life. It makes no sense to me at all.

He's very typical of many here - RWs hate children.

Says the person getting upset over us trying to stop the killing of children.

How do you not see the disconnect here?

If there is a disconnect it is why you have no consideration for a child forced to carry a child by rape or incest and not give a whit how that damages a child.

Common sense always looks fully foreign to the progressive...

Ben Carson has shown an inability to display common sense

Considering you can't see the common sense in what you quoted, I don't think you are qualified to make that determination.

Ben Carson's own words.

"Today I was accused by the press as having done research on fetal tissue. It simply is not true. The study they distributed by an anonymous source was done in 1992. The study was about tumors. I won’t bore you with the science. There were four doctors’ names on the study. One was mine. I spent my life studying brain tumors and removing them. My only involvement in this study was supplying tumors that I had removed from my patients. Those tissue samples were compared to other tissue samples under a microscope. Pathologists do this work to gain clues about tumors.

I, nor any of the doctors involved with this study, had anything to do with abortion or what Planned Parenthood has been doing. Research hospitals across the country have microscope slides of all kinds of tissue to compare and contrast. The fetal tissue that was viewed in this study by others was not collected for this study."

Ben Carson: Accusation I Used Aborted Babies in Research is a False Left-Wing Media Attack

Forum List

Back