Ben Carson Proves Once Again That He is Nuttier Than A Fruit Cake

Stunning ignorance by the good doctor once again. He can't let go of the slavery reference using it here and before as a reference to Obamacare and gives no quarter to those damaged by rape and incest after referring women to doctors who perform abortions and as a trustee of a foundation that donated thousand to Planned Parenthood. I hope someone can refer him to a good brain surgeon, he obviously needs one.

Dr. Ben Carson, the neurosurgeon-turned-insurgent presidential contender, compared abortion to slavery on Sunday, adding that he does not support exceptions for rape and incest when it comes to outlawing the practice.

"Think about this," he told "Meet the Press." "During slavery -- and I know that's one of those words you're not supposed to say, but I'm saying it -- during slavery, a lot of the slave owners thought that they had the right to do whatever they wanted to that slave. Anything that they chose to do. And, you know, what if the abolitionist had said, you know, 'I don't believe in slavery. I think it's wrong. But you guys do whatever you want to do'? Where would we be?"

Rising in the polls in Iowa -- with its deeply evangelical Republican caucus goers -- Carson called for overturning the Supreme Court’s Roe v. Wade decision and only conceded that "there's room to discuss" an exception if the health of the mother was at stake. Below is the relevant transcript, pasted in full because his answers were often hard to tease out. . .

Ben Carson Once Again Compares Something To Slavery, This Time Abortion
Racist much?

I called Ben Carson nuttier than a fruitcake. I don't think that is a racist statement, you do. Perhaps you can enlighten me how you came to that conclusion.
I called Obama a rotten human being & got called a racist for it.
If you dumbfucks are gonna dish it don't whine like little bitches when you receive it

Oh, so you have no logical reason, just revenge. Gotcha.
thats our :up: Grampa Marked U

Carson thinks because he can stand in an operating room for 10 hours with a small crew of assistants, an anesthesiologist who is probably reading a book or wearing an iPod and a patient on the table who can't talk back, qualifies him to hold the most powerful office in the world. That's the ego of a surgeon, alright.
He was encouraged to run for president by people like me who see him for the logical genius he is and I think he'd be a great president.

Everyone calm down. Remember Carson has absolutely zero chance of being the GOP nominee. We need to keep this all in context.

Carson thinks because he can stand in an operating room for 10 hours with a small crew of assistants, an anesthesiologist who is probably reading a book or wearing an iPod and a patient on the table who can't talk back, qualifies him to hold the most powerful office in the world. That's the ego of a surgeon, alright.
He was encouraged to run for president by people like me who see him for the logical genius he is and I think he'd be a great president.
He insulted Obama at a dinner that Obama invited him to. That is absolutely the only reason you know his name.

Stunning ignorance by the good doctor once again. He can't let go of the slavery reference using it here and before as a reference to Obamacare and gives no quarter to those damaged by rape and incest after referring women to doctors who perform abortions and as a trustee of a foundation that donated thousand to Planned Parenthood. I hope someone can refer him to a good brain surgeon, he obviously needs one.

Dr. Ben Carson, the neurosurgeon-turned-insurgent presidential contender, compared abortion to slavery on Sunday, adding that he does not support exceptions for rape and incest when it comes to outlawing the practice.

"Think about this," he told "Meet the Press." "During slavery -- and I know that's one of those words you're not supposed to say, but I'm saying it -- during slavery, a lot of the slave owners thought that they had the right to do whatever they wanted to that slave. Anything that they chose to do. And, you know, what if the abolitionist had said, you know, 'I don't believe in slavery. I think it's wrong. But you guys do whatever you want to do'? Where would we be?"

Rising in the polls in Iowa -- with its deeply evangelical Republican caucus goers -- Carson called for overturning the Supreme Court’s Roe v. Wade decision and only conceded that "there's room to discuss" an exception if the health of the mother was at stake. Below is the relevant transcript, pasted in full because his answers were often hard to tease out. . .

^ Racist

^ More racist... er...or something.

Oh, so you have no logical reason, just revenge. Gotcha.
Yup. Don't like it? Whine about it some more faggot

But I'm not whining and you're pouting like a little baby.
Infrastructure!

What has Carson said about infrastructure?
I was channeling Matthew, Ma bad

Not a bad Matthew impression, but it could use some work. Next time try throwing in something about science and R&D. :thup:

So if you're a 12 yr old child who got pregnant via insist...you're fucked. Your kid may be "people who have led very useful lives who were the result of rape or incest" but your life is irrelevant.

I cannot imagine someone so heartless that they would compel someone to carry a trauma for life. It makes no sense to me at all.
He's not heartless. 12 year olds should not be fucking. And if they are raped that would fall under the category of "risk of life to mother" cuz 12 year olds shouldn't be having babies either.

So a 12 year old having sex should be forced to become a mother and be reminded of that mistake for life?

Not to mention the detriment to the baby who is either raised in total poverty or subject to adoption only to find out later that he or she is the product of rape or incest. Great way to start out your life!

Yes, we agree that you're just another racial bigot.

Ben Carson has put his foot in his mouth many more times than he should have. He has lost credibility from people like me who was willing to give him a look. The fact remains that even giving him an out as a novice is ruined by the fact that he keeps doing it.

No substance to bring up other than insults. Typical

Ben Carson has put his foot in his mouth many more times than he should have. He has lost credibility from people like me who was willing to give him a look. The fact remains that even giving him an out as a novice is ruined by the fact that he keeps doing it.
he............he.............he................ha.........ha.........

HeeHaw heehaw.........................lol

My Baloney has a first name........you NOT VOTE FOR HILDABEAST.
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

It's your post. I simply read it for what it is, another racist bigot rant.

it's horrifying that someone with his former intellect has gone so insane.

poor wingers... :cuckoo:

it's horrifying that someone with his former intellect has gone so insane.

Another card-carrying member of the KKK.

poor wingers... :cuckoo:
And their choice...............another Habitual Liar for their candidate...................

poor us.................LOL

It's your post. I simply read it for what it is, another racist bigot rant.

Sorry about your crossed eyes, there is help for that.

Forum List

Back