Ben Carson refers to himself as a "scientist".

I was just watching a press conference with Ben Carson. He said he's a scientist and "investigates" things.

He thinks pyramids are grain silos. He feels evolution is a Satanic conspiracy and climate change a scam.

If that's the result of his "research", can he really call himself a "scientist"?

Of course he is a scientist. And one of the best in his field. You're just jealous that you've never mustered an original thought in your life. If anything, he's a bit TOO relaxed and tends to share crap with 300,000,000 people that he probably should keep to himself.

If we had a link to the voices in your head --- what do you think we might hear? :banana:

Would it be something like this OP???

Even though he is one of the best in the field of surgery, he sucks in the potential president field.

I was just watching a press conference with Ben Carson. He said he's a scientist and "investigates" things.

He thinks pyramids are grain silos. He feels evolution is a Satanic conspiracy and climate change a scam.

If that's the result of his "research", can he really call himself a "scientist"?

Of course he is a scientist. And one of the best in his field. You're just jealous that you've never mustered an original thought in your life. If anything, he's a bit TOO relaxed and tends to share crap with 300,000,000 people that he probably should keep to himself.

If we had a link to the voices in your head --- what do you think we might hear? :banana:

Even though he is one of the best in the field of surgery, he sucks in the potential president field.

I don't know if you have standing to criticize the Republican choices in their "field". Because YOU don't have a field. You have a PRETEND competition that's been pre-ordained. Since leftists HATE competitions and merit and principles and all that other stuff that parties should be about.. Me thinks you ought to fix your own "field" first...

I don't know if you have standing to criticize the Republican choices in their "field". Because YOU don't have a field. You have a PRETEND competition that's been pre-ordained. Since leftists HATE competitions and merit and principles and all that other stuff that parties should be about.. Me thinks you ought to fix your own "field" first...

I would never presume to tell the right who they should pick for their candidate. I was only giving my personal opinion. I'm just enjoying the reality show your hopefuls are putting on. What exactly do you know about any competition I might be or have been involved with? As far as my field, I get about 7 1000-1200 lb bales per acre.

He is a scientist. Investigated aborted babies and everything. ;)

well, he used to be.

now he's just a nutter.

A Community Organizer says his Election will enable oceans to stop rising yet you choose to question a surgeon calling himself a scientist???

Uh, the guy was one of the world's leading pediatric neurosurgeons. I think most people would agree that a man who graduated from Yale in psychology, earned an M.D. from the University of Michigan, and successfully completed a neurosurgical residency at John Hopkins University can certainly be called a scientist.

FYI, there are Bible scholars who believe the pyramids were used to store grain and other food, and there are *thousands* of scientists and other scholars who reject evolution and man-made global warming. In fact, the president of Russia recently said man-made global warming is a hoax, and many Russian scientists argue that man has very little to do with climate change and that the main driver of climate change is--logically enough--the sun.

• Thanks
Reactions: FJO
and many Russian scientists argue that man has very little to do with climate change and that the main driver of climate change is--logically enough--the sun.

FYI: The Sun just called and asked that you keep it out of this silly partisan nonsense, it's got better things to do than get involved in the petty squabbles of carbon based life forms........ :)

The theory of evolution is the result of the work of scientists.

Ben Carson considers those scientists satanic, just because he disagrees with them. By that measure, that justifies considering Carson a tool of the Devil to anyone who disagrees with his science.

Al Gore, John Kerry and Barack Obama all claim to be climate experts. According to them the Earth will be not only inhospitable, but inhabitable in our life time if we don't put windmills and and solar panels on our cars and homes.

Only utter fools would prohibit a man to be president for voicing an unconventional theory every bit as valid as the prevailing one about things thousand years old and thousands of miles away which has nothing to do with the here and now.

Let your science experts explain how life just happened. Let them explain how something "evolves" before it is designed, created and made. Let these "scientists" explain how having been on the government trough all their lives qualifies them to be more scientists than Ben Carson whose knowledge of science qualifies him to be an undisputed expert on what he does, while the above mentioned "scientists" are only experts at free loading and lying.

When did he claim any expertise on those things? I believe he was referring to his chosen discipline.

Did he leave a sponge in your brain?

Al Gore referred to himself as a scientist and invented the theory of "man made global warming" just to make a buck from selling non existing energy stock and the idiotic left eats it like paplum. Wouldn't any freaking sane person in the whole freaking world consider that a pediatric neuro brain surgeon can safely be referred to as a real scientist?

Al Gore also invented the internet.

Al Gore also came up with the idea of "carbon foot print" and "carbon credit". He had to, in order to justify his private planes, his several multi thousand square foot residences, his decadent life style and his unparalleled hypocrisy.

Al Gore should know that planting a sapling for carbon credit is like killing someone and then knocking up a girl to make a baby. Especially, since with Al Gore's mindset that baby probably will be victim of abortion for spare parts.

Wild guess: You are absolutely positively sure that Hillary Rodham is more qualified to be president than Dr. Carson.

WHY??

Forum List

Back