🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ben Carson refers to slaves as "immigrants"

It's a given that they were SLAVES. He said they were in a bottom of a slave ship. Perhaps Carson over estimated the intelligence of some people to understand him. Damn, I really liked Samuel L Jackson but now he's acting like a shill. Carson was trying to say something positive about Hope when coming out of a bad situation.
One would think that Liberals with all their hyperbole could understand this, but then they never were about to say anything about Ben Carson were they? That would require not stereotyping people. aka conservatives who happen to be black people.
???

I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and ask you to explain what you mean.

Carson is a fuckin idiot and completely removed from his linage and brains

Why don't you guys look at what he actually was saying instead of mincing someones words? Could he have used a better definition? I guess so, because there are people looking for any reason to skew someone else over race, no matter what their intentions were.
Calling Blacks that were enslaved "immigrants" is about as idiotic a statement you can make. One so idiotic you would think only a white person would say it. Carson is a Black person saying it which creates a new paradigm of idiocy..

Carson is a fuckin idiot and completely removed from his linage and brains

Why don't you guys look at what he actually was saying instead of mincing someones words? Could he have used a better definition? I guess so, because there are people looking for any reason to skew someone else over race, no matter what their intentions were.
Excuses, excuses....this isn't the first time this moron has come out with stupid shit to say else he'd get a pass.....Carson is just stupid and out of touch with reality.....he needs to take his black ass back to medicine and pray he doesn't fuck it up after being in politics for so long.

Calling them "immigrants" is an abomination. To make it even worse, that asshole then said they earned less.

OMFG.

Every day, it piles higher and higher.

I dont see anyone criticizing him for his skin color. I just said he was a uncle tom.

Which is an insult specific to skin color. C'mon.

Racists come in all colors and so do "uncle tom's".

It would be a horrifying thing for anyone to say, black, white or purple.

Bottom line is that he's completely out of touch with the real world.

Calling them "immigrants" is an abomination. To make it even worse, that asshole then said they earned less.

OMFG.

I guess he's thinking a rotten potato and left over animal meat is a form of payment, his ancestors received.....I just hope to God, this man never operates on anybody I know and that I never have to deal with HUD

It's a given that they were SLAVES. He said they were in a bottom of a slave ship. Perhaps Carson over estimated the intelligence of some people to understand him. Damn, I really liked Samuel L Jackson but now he's acting like a shill. Carson was trying to say something positive about Hope when coming out of a bad situation.
One would think that Liberals with all their hyperbole could understand this, but then they never were about to say anything about Ben Carson were they? That would require not stereotyping people. aka conservatives who happen to be black people.
???

I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and ask you to explain what you mean.

Every one knows Slaves were brought here against their will. Ben Carson was simply saying that even they had hope for their descendants. People are really taking him out of context here, in what he was trying to simply say something positive. This is purely partisan politics. The fact that he used the words immigrants, In my opinion, is not being used to fool any one. Carson has already been labled as an "uncle tom" so his speeches will never be well recieved, as proved in this thread

OMFG.

I guess he's thinking a rotten potato and left over animal meat is a form of payment, his ancestors received.....I just hope to God, this man never operates on anybody I know and that I never have to deal with HUD
You forgot to add a couple of ass beatings and watching their little girls get raped as a xmas bonus.

Last edited:
I dont see anyone criticizing him for his skin color. I just said he was a uncle tom.

I don't get the outrage over this. I can clearly see what he was trying to say.

???

Every one knows Slaves were brought here against their will. Ben Carson was simply saying that even they had hope for their descendants. People are really taking him out of context here, in what he was trying to simply say something positive. This is purely partisan politics. The fact that he used the words immigrants, In my opinion, is not being used to fool any one. Carson has already been labled as an "uncle tom" so his speeches will never be well recieved, as proved in this thread
I think thats where you are wrong. They didnt have any hope once they figured out they were across an ocean and their childrens childrens children were slaves for life. You can take that bullshit somewhere someone dumb will believe it.

I don't get the outrage over this. I can clearly see what he was trying to say.
A lot of white people wont. You cant conceive of how retarded that comment is. It would be different if he wasnt Black and you could just excuse it to ignorance but this dude is Black.

They were kidnapped persons held as slaves and treated as immigrants when the period of slavery was over.

Indentured servants came as indentured persons and treated as immigrants once the indenture was over.

im·mi·grant
[ˈiməɡrənt]
NOUN
  1. a person who comes to live permanently in a foreign country.
Who "comes"...not brought by force.
You leftards just love making up lies.
Your post is a lie? You are the one that posted the definition dummy.

???

How much "hope" did the slaves who came here before 1862 have? I'll give you a hint, none, because they never expected to be able to go back home, and even after Lincoln freed the slaves, black people didn't have much hope then either, because they were still being treated like second class citizens. Nope, no matter what kind of merry go round you are going to put this on and spin it, there was nothing positive about the slave experience.

I've never heard it used for anyone other than an insult for black people who don't act "black enough." That's my objection. That's all.

So the abducted Africans came to the US and instead of wanting to go home they had hope they could make a life in a country run by whites that regarded them as cattle? Thats an interesting interpretation of history.

Forum List

Back