Ben Carson Shows He is Not Ready For Prime Time

nuhuh

Gold Member
Jun 25, 2015
Swimming pools, movie stars
With Dr Ben Carson in charge disaster in the U.S. will be interesting indeed. An honest man without a clue.

151001-ben-carson-no-government-experience.jpg

Bush actually enacted that statement during Katrina, its just odd to hear Carson say it out loud like that.

Trump would build a wall so huge against hurricanes and make the ocean pay for it. Trust me, it'll be huge and have a huge fantastic door so only dolphins and tuna get through. We have to stop letting the ocean just come onto our shores any time it wants. The ocean is a rapist, its a criminal, it drowns people, and it harbors sharks and other criminals.

With Dr Ben Carson in charge disaster in the U.S. will be interesting indeed. An honest man without a clue.

What did Obabble do to prevent damage in New Jersey a couple of years ago?

I'm not sure if you're aware of the fact but no one can prevent damage by a hurricane. It's the response that's important and I remember Chris Christie all but gave Obama a blow job for his help in that response.

If you were President today, what steps would you take to deal with the potential impact of Hurricane Joquain?

A. Blame My Predecessor
B. Booooooooooooooooooooosh
C. I thought Obama lowered the seas, WTF?
D. Climate Change!!
E. Infrastructure!
F. Issue an EO outlawing hurricane
G. I'd deport you for asking such a stupid question

^ OP is a racist

Unfair, dishonest and untrue comment by Frank, shouldn't you be shaving your palms about now?

^ Still a racist fuck. Look at the fucking moron in the WH today, you don't hear a peep about how Biden is certifiable, but let a black Republican make a comment and boom! The Dem white sheets come out

^ OP is a racist

Unfair, dishonest and untrue comment by Frank, shouldn't you be shaving your palms about now?

^ Still a racist fuck. Look at the fucking moron in the WH today, you don't hear a peep about how Biden is certifiable, but let a black Republican make a comment and boom! The Dem white sheets come out

I'm starting to fear for your sanity. Obama performed very well when the last hurricane hit and Biden has been an excellent Senator and Vice President. If Carson can't be interviewed without embarrassing himself he is clearly not ready for the presidency.

I'm not sure if you're aware of the fact but no one can prevent damage by a hurricane. It's the response that's important and I remember Chris Christie all but gave Obama a blow job for his help in that response.
Lol rush talked about this yesterday.

That's all the media cares about the sound bite. They don't care about facts.

Evil fucks.

Idiot, the sad reality is the far right could not give a single fuck about the lives of their follow Americans. Anything that doesn't lead to someone getting super rich = a boondogoo.

This party must be defeated.
We must invest in quantum particle redistribution technology to further the plight of the poor. Fresh turkeys in everyone's fridge NOW.

Carson had some time to think on it and said he would do stuff to help Americans! Like helping stuff type stuff

Lol rush talked about this yesterday.

That's all the media cares about the sound bite. They don't care about facts.

Evil fucks.

Yeah, what a shame they ask a simple question he can't answer without embarrassing himself. Yep, that's the medias fault.

^ OP is a racist

Yeah, Frank, how unfair, dishonest and untrue.

Even if you WERE just giving a lefty a taste of their own PC medicine.

:laugh:

Yep, make it about the lefty. I can't blame you though, it is pretty hard to find an excuse for Ben Carson without making yourself look silly.

To be fair--I doubt any of the candidates(OK--Jeb Bush and Chris Christie now have experience(!)) would know what to do off the top of their heads.

Forum List

Back