Ben Carson Shows He is Not Ready For Prime Time

Nuhuh was wearing his DNC White Sheet when he made the OP

You're not scared of white sheets your scared of facts. Fact that your candidate couldn't come up with any answer when confronted over how he would handle what is now a category 4 hurricane headed for the United States.

Why would he? Until the hurricane hits nobody knows what we have to respond to. I guarantee Obama doesn't know what he is going to do about the damage yet because we don't even know if there will be damage.

Watch for Mac to start munching carpet as a homage to give the gays a taste of their own medicine...no pun intended
Wow, I really struck a nerve! I'm even on your sig!!

Should this guy send you a thank you card for trying so hard for him?

Come on, why do you think he hates black people so much?

As a member of the PC Police, surely you're tuned in to that stuff.

Mac, you're disingenuous, but you already knew that. Whatever your motivation, I just wish it would escape high school logic.

Watch for Mac to start munching carpet as a homage to give the gays a taste of their own medicine...no pun intended

Mac, you're disingenuous, but you already knew that. Whatever your motivation, I just wish it would escape high school logic.
Tissue?

You're not scared of white sheets your scared of facts. Fact that your candidate couldn't come up with any answer when confronted over how he would handle what is now a category 4 hurricane headed for the United States.

Why would he? Until the hurricane hits nobody knows what we have to respond to. I guarantee Obama doesn't know what he is going to do about the damage yet because we don't even know if there will be damage.

When you are running for president people expect you to have a reasoned response no matter how small the response. Giggling only made him un-electable.

Tissue?

I'm sure you have boxes and boxes.

You don't find it at all logical to use an opponent's argument against them to point out the absurdity of It and show their double standard?

You don't find it at all logical to use an opponent's argument against them to point out the absurdity of It and show their double standard?
I'm guessing not.

:laugh:

2189869.jpg

I like it! And thanks for all the effort!

Hey, could you add some more stuff about me in your sig?

You must be old to think that a meme is effort, keep up the stupid and I will add you in!

But...uh...thats not whats happening. See the part about pointing out the absurdity...that part

When you are running for president people expect you to have a reasoned response no matter how small the response. Giggling only made him un-electable.

If that's so, why are you unwilling to provide the entire transcript of the discussion?

If that's so, why are you unwilling to provide the entire transcript of the discussion?

Who said I was unwilling? Ben Carson Cannot Say How He Would Tackle Hurricane Joaquin

Ya gotta love it.. Carson the brain surgeon is not ready. Obama the faculty lounge resident, immensely ready.

But...uh...thats not whats happening. See the part about pointing out the absurdity...that part

You don't think the argument that anyone who opposes Obama is doing so because he is racist is absurd?

Who said I was unwilling? Ben Carson Cannot Say How He Would Tackle Hurricane Joaquin

Did they ask Hildebeast or Sanders the loon the same question? Of course not.

The fact that everything you post conveniently cuts out right after His answer with no follow up.

The fact that everything you post conveniently cuts out right after His answer with no follow up.

Don't blame me, blame ABC News.

Forum List

Back