Ben Carson Shows He is Not Ready For Prime Time

With Dr Ben Carson in charge disaster in the U.S. will be interesting indeed. An honest man without a clue.

151001-ben-carson-no-government-experience.jpg
What did Obabble do to prevent damage in New Jersey a couple of years ago?

I'm not sure if you're aware of the fact but no one can prevent damage by a hurricane. It's the response that's important and I remember Chris Christie all but gave Obama a blow job for his help in that response.
Lol rush talked about this yesterday.

That's all the media cares about the sound bite. They don't care about facts.

Evil fucks.

Yeah, what a shame they ask a simple question he can't answer without embarrassing himself. Yep, that's the medias fault.

Admitting you don't know the immediate answer is embarassing?

Understand, If he becomes president, he is going to have a team of advisors that specialize on the answer.

Our job as voters is to find the one with the right intuition and common sense to make the right choice when the time comes. Getting bogged down in political ideology does not help.

To be fair--I doubt any of the candidates(OK--Jeb Bush and Chris Christie now have experience(!)) would know what to do off the top of their heads.

I can agree with that, even so, Carson should have known (or his staff) that a question like that would be asked as it was the headline of the day on the East Coast.

With Dr Ben Carson in charge disaster in the U.S. will be interesting indeed. An honest man without a clue.

I'm not sure if you're aware of the fact but no one can prevent damage by a hurricane. It's the response that's important and I remember Chris Christie all but gave Obama a blow job for his help in that response.

Evil fucks.

Yeah, what a shame they ask a simple question he can't answer without embarrassing himself. Yep, that's the medias fault.

Understand, If he becomes president, he is going to have a team of advisors that specialize on the answer.

Our job as voters is to find the one with the right intuition and common sense to make the right choice when the time comes. Getting bogged down in political ideology does not help.

This is the big time and scrutiny is rule number one.

Evil fucks.

That's not scrutiny. It's a stupid question that's why Carson laughed.

I'd like to see the entire quote not just a propaganda twitter poster.

^ OP is a racist

Unfair, dishonest and untrue comment by Frank, shouldn't you be shaving your palms about now?

^ Still a racist fuck. Look at the fucking moron in the WH today, you don't hear a peep about how Biden is certifiable, but let a black Republican make a comment and boom! The Dem white sheets come out

I'm starting to fear for your sanity. Obama performed very well when the last hurricane hit and Biden has been an excellent Senator and Vice President. If Carson can't be interviewed without embarrassing himself he is clearly not ready for the presidency.
Lol he gave our money to help people. Ya wow what a guy.

Coming from the party of Obama, yeah, who gives a fuck. Obama was and still is the biggest zilch we've had in years.

^ OP is a racist

Unfair, dishonest and untrue comment by Frank, shouldn't you be shaving your palms about now?

^ Still a racist fuck. Look at the fucking moron in the WH today, you don't hear a peep about how Biden is certifiable, but let a black Republican make a comment and boom! The Dem white sheets come out

I'm starting to fear for your sanity. Obama performed very well when the last hurricane hit and Biden has been an excellent Senator and Vice President. If Carson can't be interviewed without embarrassing himself he is clearly not ready for the presidency.

Obama's a disaster... his lack of knowledge has left the ME in flames and Biden, well, he's a borderline retard.

^ OP is a racist

Yeah, Frank, how unfair, dishonest and untrue.

Even if you WERE just giving a lefty a taste of their own PC medicine.

:laugh:

^ OP is a racist

Yep, make it about the lefty. I can't blame you though, it is pretty hard to find an excuse for Ben Carson without making yourself look silly.
I have no use for Carson.

But it was funny watching you get defensive.

Evil fucks.

Wow, you're as clueless as Ben if you think that question is irrelevant.

^ OP is a racist

^ OP is a racist

Yep, make it about the lefty. I can't blame you though, it is pretty hard to find an excuse for Ben Carson without making yourself look silly.

It was funnier watching you contribute such a weak response.

^ OP is a racist

How Obama do even after Putin dropped a dime on the Tsarneav Brothers?

Evil fucks.

Wow, you're as clueless as Ben if you think that question is irrelevant.

And tell us what scrutiny was given Obama? Hell, any question raised was met by the moonbat brigade with charges of racism.

^ OP is a racist

How Obama do even after Putin dropped a dime on the Tsarneav Brothers?

Too bad you left out the part that Russia declined to give more information when requested. Boston Marathon bombs: Russia 'withheld' information on Tsarnaev - BBC News

^ OP is a racist

^ OP is a racist

Not so fun when it's done to you, huh?

Too bad.

"Unfair", boo hoo.

:itsok:

So your question is moot...much like your brain.

^ OP is a racist

Not so fun when it's done to you, huh?

Too bad.

"Unfair", boo hoo.

:itsok:

LOL, still a weaker response.

So your question is moot...much like your brain.

I wasn't aware I would have to pull up my hayseed dictionary to respond, I'll have to look for it. Wait around, I'll be right back.

Forum List

Back