Ben Carson Shows He is Not Ready For Prime Time

Carson said he'd use the power of the free market and purchase mass quantities of Arm floaties for residents in the affected areas

Nuhuh was wearing his DNC White Sheet when he made the OP
I wonder how long he's hated black people. All his life, I'd guess.

I've only been here three months and until today I thought (mistakenly) you were better than that kind of cheap shot. I guess not
Who? Misses "I hate the PC police, now watch me attempt to shame someone with false calls of racism"? Her?
It may well be that you lack the intellectual elasticity to realize that I'm just gleefully giving a member of the PC Police a taste of their own medicine.

Tell you what: Let me know the next time you're confused and I'll try to explain.

You're welcome!

I've only been here three months and until today I thought (mistakenly) you were better than that kind of cheap shot. I guess not
Who? Misses "I hate the PC police, now watch me attempt to shame someone with false calls of racism"? Her?
It may well be that you lack the intellectual elasticity to realize that I'm just gleefully giving a member of the PC Police a taste of their own medicine.

Tell you what: Let me know the next time you're confused and I'll try to explain.

You're welcome!

No thanks, I'm satisfied with what I saw. I certainly don't need to see any more.

You're welcome!

Everytime you get caught crying for Political Correctness you blame it on someone else while claiming you hate it. Its almost as good as Stephanie pretending to be against welfare while living it up on government benefits...almost.

You're welcome!
No thanks, I'm satisfied with what I saw. I certainly don't need to see any more.
Good. Now you can think about why you hate black people. Admitting it is usually the first step.

You're welcome!

Everytime you get caught crying for Political Correctness you blame it on someone else while claiming you hate it. Its almost as good as Stephanie pretending to be against welfare while living it up on government benefits...almost.
I'm sure that he appreciates your jumping to his defense like this.

Why do you suppose he hates black people?

I've never seen anyone claim they hate the tactics of another only to use them so often themselves.

Watch for Mac to start munching carpet as a homage to give the gays a taste of their own medicine...no pun intended

Watch for Mac to start munching carpet as a homage to give the gays a taste of their own medicine...no pun intended
Wow, I really struck a nerve! I'm even on your sig!!

Should this guy send you a thank you card for trying so hard for him?

Come on, why do you think he hates black people so much?

As a member of the PC Police, surely you're tuned in to that stuff.

So you ask him a hypothetical that requires an answer that is highly dependent on what damage is done with no specifics on what he is responding to and you a shocked that he doesn't know. Somehow that makes him not ready for prime time.

Meanwhile you elected a man who stated that he has traveled to 57 states, can't pronounce corpsman, and countless other stupid and corrupt things.

So why is one man not ready for prime time and the other someone you would elect twice other than the fact that one has a different letter next to his name? Can we say double standard?

2189869.jpg

Forum List

Back