Ben Carson --- Welfare Perpetuates Poverty, Buys Votes

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Liberals are going ballistic cuz ben and the trumpster are saying things everybody knows are true but you're not supposed to say!!

Ben Carson: Welfare Perpetuates Poverty, Buys Votes

oct 12 2015 Republican presidential candidate Ben Carson used a Sunday campaign stop in Georgia to accuse politicians of using poverty to bolster their voting constituencies. In his eyes, open-ended welfare has not only perpetuated poverty, its sustained a loyal voting bloc for certain politicians.

“False compassion is patting them on the head and saying, ‘You can’t take care of yourself and I’m going to give you food stamps, a housing subsidy and free health care,'” Carson said according to the Gainesville Times. “And all the things you need so you can stay dependent and vote for me.’”

For the last 50 years the democrat policy has been to turn blacks into welfare slaves to get their vote. And it worked. Now they're doing the same with hispanics. That's why obama has invited all of latin america to dump their poor on america.

Liberals are going ballistic cuz ben and the trumpster are saying things everybody knows are true but you're not supposed to say!!

oct 12 2015 Republican presidential candidate Ben Carson used a Sunday campaign stop in Georgia to accuse politicians of using poverty to bolster their voting constituencies. In his eyes, open-ended welfare has not only perpetuated poverty, its sustained a loyal voting bloc for certain politicians.

“False compassion is patting them on the head and saying, ‘You can’t take care of yourself and I’m going to give you food stamps, a housing subsidy and free health care,'” Carson said according to the Gainesville Times. “And all the things you need so you can stay dependent and vote for me.’”
^ race traitor

That damn runaway slave is driving the plantation owners crazy. No wonder they're trying so hard to paint him as a nutjob.

^ race traitor
Yes. He's supposed to be an obedient slave and know his place.

Once again, stating the self evident sends the leftards into fainting spells from the vapors.

I love this quote of Dr Carson about the left: — "They’re like a fly that’s been sprayed by Raid, you know, and they’re back spinning around. They’re desperate. But it’s okay because we’re just going to keep on with the truth.”

^ race traitor

That's racist.

Obama is barely qualified to serve Dr. Carson coffee or and park his car.

I don't like carson since he supports affirmative action but he is certainly more accomplished than obozo. Neurosurgeon beats community organizer.

^ race traitor

That's racist.
Nah bruh

"Ben Carson --- Welfare Perpetuates Poverty, Buys Votes"

Further confirmation of the fact that Carson is a liar and partisan loon.

Translation: That slave Carson has no right to have an opinion about the Dem Modus Operandi and certainly no right to express it.

Thank you for exhibiting once again the bigoted nature of the leftist.

Is there any cliche out of the rightwing propaganda machine that Carson hasn't repeated?

Translation: That slave Carson has no right to have an opinion about the Dem Modus Operandi and certainly no right to express it.

Thank you for exhibiting once again the bigoted nature of the leftist.

No, the translation is that Carson is a liar and a loon.

Then Carson should go to the people on welfare and explain to them how he is going to make their lives better...

...right after he takes away their government benefits.

Forum List

Back