Ben Carson --- Welfare Perpetuates Poverty, Buys Votes

Carson needs to tell the poor:

Your Medicaid is a bribe to buy your vote. Vote for me and I will take away your Medicaid,

but then I'll provide you affordable healthcare by ......................................................

Your Medicaid is a bribe to buy your vote. Vote for me and I will take away your Medicaid,

but then I'll provide you affordable healthcare by ......................................................
Are you implying that blacks are lazy and stupid, and don't want a job so they can pay for those things themselves?

Are you implying that blacks are lazy and stupid, and don't want a job so they can pay for those things themselves?

No, and you win first meltdown of the day by thinking so.

Liberals are going ballistic cuz ben and the trumpster are saying things everybody knows are true but you're not supposed to say!!

Ben Carson: Welfare Perpetuates Poverty, Buys Votes

oct 12 2015 Republican presidential candidate Ben Carson used a Sunday campaign stop in Georgia to accuse politicians of using poverty to bolster their voting constituencies. In his eyes, open-ended welfare has not only perpetuated poverty, its sustained a loyal voting bloc for certain politicians.

“False compassion is patting them on the head and saying, ‘You can’t take care of yourself and I’m going to give you food stamps, a housing subsidy and free health care,'” Carson said according to the Gainesville Times. “And all the things you need so you can stay dependent and vote for me.’”

What country has ever ended poverty by eliminating all social programs that aid the poor?

What country has ever ended poverty by eliminating all social programs that aid the poor?
None. Most social programs succeed at perpetuating poverty rather than alleviating it. Look at LBJ's Great Society's result of permanent government funded shit holes and an intransigent underclass that has no incentive to break the vicious cycle.

Liberals are going ballistic cuz ben and the trumpster are saying things everybody knows are true but you're not supposed to say!!

oct 12 2015 Republican presidential candidate Ben Carson used a Sunday campaign stop in Georgia to accuse politicians of using poverty to bolster their voting constituencies. In his eyes, open-ended welfare has not only perpetuated poverty, its sustained a loyal voting bloc for certain politicians.

“False compassion is patting them on the head and saying, ‘You can’t take care of yourself and I’m going to give you food stamps, a housing subsidy and free health care,'” Carson said according to the Gainesville Times. “And all the things you need so you can stay dependent and vote for me.’”

I have yet to disagree with him on any of his statements. Dang! If only he had some political experience behind him. Common sense can only take one so far when having to work successfully with others who see things differently.

None. Most social programs succeed at perpetuating poverty rather than alleviating it. Look at LBJ's Great Society's result of permanent government funded shit holes and an intransigent underclass that has no incentive to break the vicious cycle.

So your plan is to just eliminate the programs and let the poor be poor. Africa style? India style? Mexico style?

How much better will your life be after that imaginary scenario is achieved?

So your plan is to just eliminate the programs and let the poor be poor. Africa style? India style? Mexico style?

Poverty and the poor INCREASED since Progressives started running things.

libs are losers who lie to themselves

I have yet to disagree with him on any of his statements. Dang! If only he had some political experience behind him. Common sense can only take one so far when having to work successfully with others who see things differently.

You agree that Obamacare is the worst thing to happen in this country since slavery?

Are you mentally retarded with an odd savant talent at spelling and grammar?

Yeah, Zimbabwe did wonderfully with Mugabe's social programs.

You agree that Obamacare is the worst thing to happen in this country since slavery?

Are you mentally retarded with an odd savant talent at spelling and grammar?

a crybaby whine of hyperbole being used is simply laughable coming from people who call the Tea Party "terrorists"

STFU, you're making a fool of yourself

Not true.

Here's a picture of Americans not wanting to work:

Genesis-Jobs-035-540x278.jpg

800 people lined up to apply for 20 jobs.

Not true.

Here's a picture of Americans not wanting to work:

Genesis-Jobs-035-540x278.jpg

800 people lined up to apply for 20 jobs.

because they arent in this picture they dont exist huh leftard?

then why have ABLE-BODIED AND WORKING-AGE Americans dropped out of the Labor Force leftard/?

Forum List

Back