Ben Carson --- Welfare Perpetuates Poverty, Buys Votes

Bitching about welfare buys votes.
They have come up with no viable alternative to help the poor, they just bitch. And Tom Carson steps right in line.

They rationalize not wanting the government to help the poor by pretending it does them more harm than good,

then brag about how much they give to their churches, which spend millions helping the poor.

you Progs created more poor to "help". i know that truth hurts but you have got to try here dummy!!

lol

You can keep repeating the same lines like a mental patient that won't make them true.
Because you aren't a walking rhetoric machine?

Do you wish to deny that a poor person who gets Medicaid is made less poor by receiving that aid?

Let's debate that.

"We care about black folks. That's why we keep them in tiny apartments with concrete floors, all grouped together. We care when we give them welfare because we know they aren't able to hold a job down. Or even get one for that matter.."---Democrats

There's a nice meltdown this morning. Gibberish, Gobbledygook, and garbage.
LOL coming from you, that means absolutely nothing :thup:

Your post was nonsense. Not a shred of truth in it.

Happy now?
So you guys don't shove all the black folk in small apartments with concrete floors?
So you guys think blacks can take care of themselves? Then why all the bullshit you guys have been giving since you couldn't have slaves anymore?
Why don't you people ever focus on JOBS?
Yea, GFY

They have come up with no viable alternative to help the poor, they just bitch. And Tom Carson steps right in line.

They rationalize not wanting the government to help the poor by pretending it does them more harm than good,

then brag about how much they give to their churches, which spend millions helping the poor.

you Progs created more poor to "help". i know that truth hurts but you have got to try here dummy!!

lol

You can keep repeating the same lines like a mental patient that won't make them true.

Do you wish to deny that a poor person who gets Medicaid is made less poor by receiving that aid?

Let's debate that.

why do more people "need" these programs when Progs run things???

let's debate THAT

lol

Let's debate that.

THEY are still poor are they not leftard?

lol

Let's debate that.
How do they get less poor dumbass? Maybe you should start reading your nonsense back to yourself before hitting "submit"
I think you have actually gotten more stupid while I was absent.

the Left is actuyally bragging that the people their policies MADE POOR are actually less poor after they make them dependent on the government for their survival!!

WOW!!

lol

Let's debate that.

That was really one of the dumbest arguments I have ever heard on this subject. Seriously.

lol

Let's debate that.

The more you can afford the less poor you are. Medicaid makes healthcare affordable to a person or family who could not otherwise pay for it.

That makes them less poor.

lol

Let's debate that.

The more you can afford the less poor you are. Medicaid makes healthcare affordable to a person or family who could not otherwise pay for it.

but they didnt need it before you idiot. why is that? are you denying it's been expanded????

Let's debate that.

but they didnt need it before you idiot. why is that? are you denying it's been expanded????

How does Medicaid make new poor people?

Let's debate that.

How does Medicaid make new poor people?

your Party did; Medicaid didnt dummy

Liberals are going ballistic cuz ben and the trumpster are saying things everybody knows are true but you're not supposed to say!!

Ben Carson: Welfare Perpetuates Poverty, Buys Votes

oct 12 2015 Republican presidential candidate Ben Carson used a Sunday campaign stop in Georgia to accuse politicians of using poverty to bolster their voting constituencies. In his eyes, open-ended welfare has not only perpetuated poverty, its sustained a loyal voting bloc for certain politicians.

“False compassion is patting them on the head and saying, ‘You can’t take care of yourself and I’m going to give you food stamps, a housing subsidy and free health care,'” Carson said according to the Gainesville Times. “And all the things you need so you can stay dependent and vote for me.’”
Democrats specialize in buying votes with other people's money.

lol

Let's debate that.

The more you become dependent upon the government to do for you what you should be doing for yourself, the poorer you become.

Liberals are going ballistic cuz ben and the trumpster are saying things everybody knows are true but you're not supposed to say!!

Ben Carson: Welfare Perpetuates Poverty, Buys Votes

oct 12 2015 Republican presidential candidate Ben Carson used a Sunday campaign stop in Georgia to accuse politicians of using poverty to bolster their voting constituencies. In his eyes, open-ended welfare has not only perpetuated poverty, its sustained a loyal voting bloc for certain politicians.

“False compassion is patting them on the head and saying, ‘You can’t take care of yourself and I’m going to give you food stamps, a housing subsidy and free health care,'” Carson said according to the Gainesville Times. “And all the things you need so you can stay dependent and vote for me.’”
Democrats specialize in buying votes with other people's money.

And calling themselves compassionate by spending that other person's money.

If the bleeding hearts were as truly compassionate as they claim, government involvement would be a non-issue. The government wouldn't be involved. Each and every time they saw a need to be met, they'd voluntarily pool their money and meet that need.

Let's debate that.

The more you become dependent upon the government to do for you what you should be doing for yourself, the poorer you become.

People are poorer in countries where they get little or no help from the government.

Forum List

Back