Ben Carson’s Winning GOP Debate Strategy: Flat Out Lying About Mannatech

people who voted for "change!" and got record welfare and food stamps, and race relations set back decades, are in no way qualified to speak on the qualifications, or lack of them, in others

libs are losers who lie to themselves
And people who voted for GW Bush voted for a liar who started a mass killing in Iraq over lies and bullshit.

good one idiot!! the only difference is i can back up my statement of record welfare and food stamps under obama.......................

but all you have is the whole MoveOn.org "IMPEACH BUSH!" Collector's Edition t-shirt, coffee-mug and bumper sticker

No I have the facts that GW lied and then killed millions of people in Iraq for no reason other than Dick Cheney wanted Haliburton to make money. A destroyed country, Iraq, is more than enough proof needed. Then you have Afghanistan, ISIS...

sure you have facts loon

how did that war crimes trial work out for you leftardz??
GW and Dick are responsible for the mass killing of people in Iraq and Afghanistan, and dropping bombs all over those two countries for no reason. What's so hard for you to grasp? You're going to tell us their reasons? :popcorn:

Last edited:
All this outrage from the folks pan-handling alternative meds and homeopathic cures. You know what a homeopathic compound is ? NOTHING... That's what it is.

Carson never violated medical ethics. Never promoted it as a cure for anything. May not do more for the metabolism of a cancer patient than a Red Bull, but if it works for YOU --- you buy it. His image was UNKNOWN when he was promoting the product. He's not leveraging fame. Doctors have suggested weirder elixirs like straight bourbon and 50 years ago were peddling cigarettes.. This pales in comparison. Have a nice fight about it..

The following is from Opinion 5.015 of the AMA Code of Medical Ethics;

Physicians must remain vigilant to assure that direct-to-consumer advertising does not promote false expectations. Physicians should be concerned about advertisements that do not enhance consumer education; do not convey a clear, accurate, and responsible health education message; do not refer patients to their physicians for more information; do not identify the target population at risk; and fail to discourage consumer self-diagnosis and self-treatment. Physicians may choose to report these concerns directly to the pharmaceutical company that sponsored the advertisement.

To assist the FDA in enforcing existing law and tracking the effects of direct-to-consumer advertising, physicians should, whenever reasonably possible, report to them advertisements that (1) do not provide a fair and balanced discussion of the use of the drug product for the disease, disorder, or condition; (2) do not clearly explain warnings, precautions, and potential adverse reactions associated with the drug product; (3) do not present summary information in language that can be understood by the consumer; (4) do not comply with applicable FDA rules, regulations, policies, and guidelines as provided by the FDA; or (5) do not provide collateral materials to educate both physicians and consumers.

I don't think Carson's actions on behalf of Mannatech were in accord with the spirit, if not the letter, of the American Medical Associations code of ethics.

Then why don't you file charges against him?

people who voted for "change!" and got record welfare and food stamps, and race relations set back decades, are in no way qualified to speak on the qualifications, or lack of them, in others

And people who voted for GW Bush voted for a liar who started a mass killing in Iraq over lies and bullshit.

Well, look at the people who voted for Abraham Lincoln. Look at the lives that cost. If we're going to dwell in the past, let's dwell in the past.

Well, look at the people who voted for Abraham Lincoln. Look at the lives that cost. If we're going to dwell in the past, let's dwell in the past.
Lincoln was fighting slavery, which was righteous. GW was fighting for Haliburton, which is not righteous. Please try again.

I have the

good one idiot!! the only difference is i can back up my statement of record welfare and food stamps under obama.......................

but all you have is the whole MoveOn.org "IMPEACH BUSH!" Collector's Edition t-shirt, coffee-mug and bumper sticker

No I have the facts that GW lied and then killed millions of people in Iraq for no reason other than Dick Cheney wanted Haliburton to make money. A destroyed country, Iraq, is more than enough proof needed. Then you have Afghanistan, ISIS...

I have the facts that Abraham Lincoln's War of Northern Agression resulted int he deaths of thousands as we

I have the facts that Lincoln's War of Northern Aggression resulted in the deaths of thousands and the destruction of much of this country. How about that?

Lincoln was fighting slavery, which was righteous. GW was fighting for Haliburton, which is not righteous. Please try again.

Lincoln wasn't fighting slavery. The War of Northern Aggression was about forcing the Southern cotton to be sold to the Northern textile mills.

I have the

I have the facts that Abraham Lincoln's War of Northern Agression resulted int he deaths of thousands as we

I have the facts that Lincoln's War of Northern Aggression resulted in the deaths of thousands and the destruction of much of this country. How about that?
You're comparing fighting against slavery with fighting for Haliburton? :cuckoo:

Lincoln wasn't fighting slavery. The War of Northern Aggression was about forcing the Southern cotton to be sold to the Northern textile mills.
Wow, so opening ignorance. Bravo!

Well, if you admit that Carson is light years ahead of Hillary in intelligence
I don't think he's intelligent at all.

I certain he wouldn't think you were intelligent either.
How can someone like Carson who's not intelligent possibly judge whether someone else was intelligent. Please make more sense in the future. This is your first warning.

What's your occupation? Brain surgeon? If it is, work on your own.

I have the

You're comparing fighting against slavery with fighting for Haliburton? :cuckoo:

Actually, I'm making fun of you for living in the past. Get someone to explain that I mock you.

Wow, so opening ignorance. Bravo!

Yes, I have exposed you ignorance for all to see.

I have the

Actually, I'm making fun of you for living in the past. Get someone to explain that I mock you.
Now I think you need a dictionary. :D

He's not real big on science. He believes the Big Bang is a "fairy tale". He believes the theory of evolution was written by Satan. He thinks the Great Pyramids were grain silos.

I tell you what. I'm having my doubts about his surgical abilities at this point, never mind his skills as a President.

No problem. If you happen to require brain surgery in the future, go and have Mudda do the surgery.

171109_600.jpg

Forum List

Back