Ben Shapiro (Orthodox Jew who the left naturally hates) shreds leftists antisemitism

No way to say it better than Shapiro

I saw Bill Maher's live interview with Shapiro a few months ago and Shapiro must have been molested as a child, or abandoned by his parents.
He's one raging jerk off who need anger management therapy.

I'd suggest watching some of the youtube videos of him speaking on college campuses, particularly the audience question segments. He's definitely the most intelligent, well spoken voice I've heard in along time.

Ben's your average every day neocon when it comes to foreign policy. He's no less of a hawk than his fellow social conservatives in that regard. The specific dialogue from him here is fairly predicatable.

Ben's your average every day neocon when it comes to foreign policy. He's no less of a hawk than his fellow social conservatives in that regard. The specific dialogue from him here is fairly predicatable.
Neocon? That's not even close.

Shapiro wants to deflect criticism from Trump. He wants to deflect from the fact that the shooter was right wing. He wants to make it about the left. Disingenuous at best. Dangerous to be deflecting from the threat that the white nationalists pose.

The reality is that the killer shares in common with Trump a fear of "invaders" to the US. He chose the synagogue accordingly.

Ben Shapiro does not like President Trump.

Shapiro wants to deflect criticism from Trump. He wants to deflect from the fact that the shooter was right wing. He wants to make it about the left. Disingenuous at best. Dangerous to be deflecting from the threat that the white nationalists pose.

The reality is that the killer shares in common with Trump a fear of "invaders" to the US. He chose the synagogue accordingly.

Ben Shapiro does not like President Trump.

Never the less.

Forum List

Back