Ben Stein Stumps Richard Dawkins.

DriftingSand

Cast Iron Member
Feb 16, 2014
State of Disgust!
Richard Dawkins is arguably one of the most anti-God individuals on planet earth (although there's even hope for him). I enjoyed this short clip of Ben Stein causing Dawkins to stammer and stutter. Dawkins ultimately leaves an opening (even using his logic) for the existence of God.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_yJEYE6RR60]Richard Dawkins not sure if God exists - YouTube[/ame]

More Lennox. Brilliant Christian: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQyUFIhaZJg]John Lennox Q & A: God's Sovereignty vs Human Free Will, Egyptology - YouTube[/ame]

If Ben Stein says the gods are true, that's good enough for me.

what was the smoking gun? that a scientific man cannot 100% eliminate the possibility that god exists? since you cannot prove a negative that only makes sense.

If god exists then Killing unborn babies is something Horrific....Thus liberals and most libertarians refuse the believe God exists.

God killed more people than abortion has....ever hear of the flood?

If god exists then Killing unborn babies is something Horrific....Thus liberals and most libertarians refuse the believe God exists.

really?......there have been over fifty million abortions just in the US since 1972......how many people died in the flood?......

(remember, if you're going to insist on a literal interpretation of the Bible you're stuck with twenty generations between Adam and Noah.....how many people could there have been with only twenty generations?).........

Life would have been worse on earth if God let them continue.
There would have been more deaths and more corruption if He let it continue.
What human events on earth weren't able to fix themselves? The Black Plague. The Nazis. Marxism.
Then I have a song about (presumably) the Vietnam war called "Ask me what I lost" by Mark Heard.

How hard was it to fix the Civil War?
How hard was it to fix World War I and World War II?
What countries aren't free today? North Korea?
How hard would it be to fix North Korea?

What happened when America tried to fix Afghanistan, Pakistan and Iraq? You had a lot of people complaining.

If you want to complain about God, complain about your fellow man, First.
They are corrupted by sin.

This is the restrained version.

Last edited:
Richard Dawkins is arguably one of the most anti-God individuals on planet earth (although there's even hope for him). I enjoyed this short clip of Ben Stein causing Dawkins to stammer and stutter. Dawkins ultimately leaves an opening (even using his logic) for the existence of God.

Richard Dawkins not sure if God exists - YouTube

You left out the part where Dawkins was lured to the interview under false pretenses (he doesn't appear in pro-creationist fluff and was lied to by Ben Stein to get on camera in the first place) as were the rest of the scientists in that film. Dawkins reaction is less Stein stumping Dawkins so much as it is Dawkins realizing what's going on.

Expelled Exposed: Why Expelled Flunks » Questionable Interview Tactics

Only right wingers find mystic bullshit "brilliant".

“God does not play dice with the universe”. -- Albert Einstein, Right Winger and believer in Mystic bullshit

Stop telling God what he can and can not do with his dice!--Niels Bohr(paraphrased), basically father of Quantum Mechanics--you know, the "new physics" that allows things such as the computer, internet, and a hellish number of things that makes modern society even possible.

Forum List

Back