Ben Stein Stumps Richard Dawkins.

If god exists then Killing unborn babies is something Horrific....Thus liberals and most libertarians refuse the believe God exists.
Only to those who never read the bible. Abortion is the way to test a woman's fidelity in the bible. It is called the Law of Jealousies.

And Muhammad ascended to heaven on a golden staircase.

"Hey Rocky, watch me pull a rabbit out of my hat."

There were eyewitness accounts of Christ's resurrection and, later, His ascension.

Yep. And there are eyewitness accounts of Bigfoot, Nessie, space alien abductions, too.

Not proven or seen by "many" as in the biblical account. Science has proven that someone can die then come back to life. Science hasn't proven your eyewitness account of Bigfoot and the other monsters you've seen.

There were eyewitness accounts of Christ's resurrection and, later, His ascension.

Yep. And there are eyewitness accounts of Bigfoot, Nessie, space alien abductions, too.

Not proven or seen by "many" as in the biblical account. Science has proven that someone can die then come back to life. Science hasn't proven your eyewitness account of Bigfoot and the other monsters you've seen.

Depending on which conflicting biblical accounts you wish to believe, ( and which you must therefore ignore), you can find whatever you want.

untitled

Have any returned the dead back to life? Christ came back from the dead. Can you name anyone that was brought back from the dead by any other gods?

One God took away the sins of the world, then came back to prove He was God. What have all the other gods accomplished? What good have they done for you lately?

10 Resurrected Religious Figures - Listverse

This will show you ten resurrection myths.

Actually, there are more than just 10. When Christ rose from the dead many graves were opened:

Matthew 27:52, "And the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints which slept arose,"

Then, there are many cases of folks who were declared dead on the operating table but came back to life so those types of phenomena do happen. In fact, it's scientifically proven. That being the case, science actually defends Christ's resurrection as being scientifically possible.

The argument was that Christ was unique in this, and we were challeged to find any other instances of this.
The challenge was met.
Now YOUR argument is that it is so commonplace that there is no reason to see Christ's resurrection as anything particularly special.
Ok.

I only have one God as there can only be one God. All else and others falls under Him and His jurisdiction.

There can only be one First Cause. The First Cause could not have been caused else it would be the second cause. So, there can only be one that that One is eternal.

I think you will find that believers in other gods will make the same argument for their gods as you have for yours. In addition, there's no reason to accept your claim that there can only be one God. History proves you wrong as there have been many gods who have served their tenures and eventually retired or were let go. All of those gods as "real" as your gods.

There's no reason why your gods can't be subordinate to and under the jurisdiction of Ganesha, Shiva, Lakshmi, etc.
Have any returned the dead back to life? Christ came back from the dead. Can you name anyone that was brought back from the dead by any other gods?

One God took away the sins of the world, then came back to prove He was God. What have all the other gods accomplished? What good have they done for you lately?

Horus

10 Resurrected Religious Figures - Listverse

This will show you ten resurrection myths.

Actually, there are more than just 10. When Christ rose from the dead many graves were opened:

Matthew 27:52, "And the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints which slept arose,"

Then, there are many cases of folks who were declared dead on the operating table but came back to life so those types of phenomena do happen. In fact, it's scientifically proven. That being the case, science actually defends Christ's resurrection as being scientifically possible.

The argument was that Christ was unique in this, and we were challeged to find any other instances of this.
The challenge was met.
Now YOUR argument is that it is so commonplace that there is no reason to see Christ's resurrection as anything particularly special.
Ok.

Do you believe the other accounts? I don't believe those accounts but I do believe the biblical account concerning Christ. So now what?

I think you will find that believers in other gods will make the same argument for their gods as you have for yours. In addition, there's no reason to accept your claim that there can only be one God. History proves you wrong as there have been many gods who have served their tenures and eventually retired or were let go. All of those gods as "real" as your gods.

There's no reason why your gods can't be subordinate to and under the jurisdiction of Ganesha, Shiva, Lakshmi, etc.

I've actually spoken (debated) with pagans in the past and they haven't made such arguments. But if you really study pagan religions you will find that many of their believes were borrowed from the ancient Mosaic religion as well as modern Christianity.
And others predate those traditions. Others have no semblance of those traditions. What you WILL find is many of the stories in the bible have their roots in ancient pagan religions and are simply regurgitated anew.
Fail.

It's hard to "pre-date" the Creation story considering the fact that it was "in the beginning."

I've actually spoken (debated) with pagans in the past and they haven't made such arguments. But if you really study pagan religions you will find that many of their believes were borrowed from the ancient Mosaic religion as well as modern Christianity.
And others predate those traditions. Others have no semblance of those traditions. What you WILL find is many of the stories in the bible have their roots in ancient pagan religions and are simply regurgitated anew.
Fail.

It's hard to "pre-date" the Creation story considering the fact that it was "in the beginning."

Yours is only one of many creation stories.

The challenge was met.
Ok.

Do you believe the other accounts? I don't believe those accounts but I do believe the biblical account concerning Christ. So now what?

Others believe their creation accounts and dismiss yours. So now what?

So now it's volume of fire and caliber of weapons to define who owns the true gods.

Fail.

Do you believe any of them? I believe one of them. Now what?

The challenge was met.
Ok.

Others believe their creation accounts and dismiss yours. So now what?

So now it's volume of fire and caliber of weapons to define who owns the true gods.

Now we wait until Judgment day. Your turn.

If god exists then Killing unborn babies is something Horrific....Thus liberals and most libertarians refuse the believe God exists.
Only to those who never read the bible. Abortion is the way to test a woman's fidelity in the bible. It is called the Law of Jealousies.
Awww look at you twisting the bible like a good little commie

tapatalk post

The challenge was met.
Ok.

But you also believe in hundreds of other accounts of people surviving death. What you believe Christ did you don't find particularly unusual.
So, who cares what Christ did, right?
Many people do that, according to you.

Fail.

But the other creation stories borrow from mine.

The challenge was met.
Ok.

But you also believe in hundreds of other accounts of people surviving death. What you believe Christ did you don't find particularly unusual.
So, who cares what Christ did, right?
Many people do that, according to you.

Christ's resurrection is unique in that He had lost every drop of blood. His resurrected body was of a structure that he would enter a room without opening a door. More miraculous was His ascension into Heaven.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back