Ben Stein Stumps Richard Dawkins.

Put a date on one of them then I'll put a date on mine.

Greek, Egyptian, Persian mythology will get you started.

All copies of the original. Even the ancient Babylonian account borrows from the true religion under God.

Nonsense. Egyptian gods pre-date Christianity by 1,500 years. Persian Mithraism much the same.

Judaism pre-dates Christianity by 1,000 years. Did you know that the Christian bibles co-opt the Hebrew texts? Here's a test: what is another name for the OT?

Greek, Egyptian, Persian mythology will get you started.

All copies of the original. Even the ancient Babylonian account borrows from the true religion under God.

Nonsense. Egyptian gods pre-date Christianity by 1,500 years. Persian Mithraism much the same.

Judaism pre-dates Christianity by 1,000 years. Did you know that the Christian bibles co-opt the Hebrew texts? Here's a test: what is another name for the OT?

The God of the Mosaic religion IS the Christian God. And the Christian God predates the Egyptian gods by 1501 years.

Ph.D turns from atheism to Christianity:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s91-ABJ49ho]Ph.D. Turns from Atheism to Christ - YouTube[/ame]

Long term homosexual finds salvation in Jesus Christ: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqdQ6_MAH2A]Jesus Christ Saved Me from 27 Years of Homosexuality - YouTube[/ame]

Ben Stein Stumps Richard Dawkins

Yes, God's existence is a possibility.

Yes, atheism is a faith belief as well.

How is this in question?

dude....everything you claim is in question......;l

It isn't a "claim"!
This isn't a debate.
No one would dispute this.

I bet you're another of those "Christianity copied pagan mythology" AtheistsRUs website cut and pasters, aren't you......the ones who make claims about the similarties between Isis and Mary and know absolutely nothing about either one of them......the ones who think Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny are Christian symbols....lol.....

dude....everything you claim is in question......;l

It isn't a "claim"!
This isn't a debate.
No one would dispute this.

I bet you're another of those "Christianity copied pagan mythology" AtheistsRUs website cut and pasters, aren't you......the ones who make claims about the similarties between Isis and Mary and know absolutely nothing about either one of them......the ones who think Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny are Christian symbols....lol.....
Is this supposed to pass as argument?
Because it isn't one.

Forum List

Back