Ben Stein Stumps Richard Dawkins.

Sore loser!

Over what exactly?

It's laziness on your part to mindlessly cut and paste links to these silly YouTube videos. The one you linked to is amateurish and phony. It's heavily edited with the express purpose of furthering a fundamentalist agenda. It's almost as pointless as another of your goofy video "debates" wherein the only commentary was from the religious extremist. Any countering argument was completely removed.

It's not a debate when only a single perspective is presented. But that so often defines the religious extremist agenda. Claims to magic and supernaturalism are indefensible so the fundies resort to lies and tactics such as presenting a debate where only the extremist agenda is presented.

Yeah, is fraudulent, dishonest and unethical but it's a look into the world of the extremist.

The man who posted the video refers you to the full length debate SEVERAL times and even has a link. Not my fault that you chose to ignore the dude.

And so what? As an objective viewer, we have no indication of what material was edited out. You have chosen yourself to be quite the propagandist with this nonsense.

Interesting you chose to slither away regarding my comments about your earlier cut and paste "debate" that entirely edited out the countering argument.

That kind of behavior is both dishonest and sleazy but seems to encapsulate so much of the extremist agenda.

By the way Holly, is "energy" your god like it seems to be for everyone else?

I have to tell you that among the religiously addled in these threads, I see a real pathology of hate and self-hate.

Another non-answer.

You don't see me going to any anti-Christian forums like an ant to sugar like the atheists who routinely pop into the Christian discussions. If you want to see someone full of hate and obsession just look in the mirror.

I'll see you in a Christian thread bright and early in the morning. :lol:

God exists and he loves all of you.....Also killing babies is wrong.

Psalms 137: 9 Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones.

A song of the Israelites against Edom and the Babylonians who had persecuted her (Israel). It sings of God's wrath against the enemies of His chosen. It's not a command for Christians under the New Covenant.

Nevertheless, you change the subject of the OP -- that is, an avowed atheist believes in the possibility of God.

Did you ever get around to finding evidence of energy creating a universe? I'm still waiting.

Over what exactly?

It's laziness on your part to mindlessly cut and paste links to these silly YouTube videos. The one you linked to is amateurish and phony. It's heavily edited with the express purpose of furthering a fundamentalist agenda. It's almost as pointless as another of your goofy video "debates" wherein the only commentary was from the religious extremist. Any countering argument was completely removed.

It's not a debate when only a single perspective is presented. But that so often defines the religious extremist agenda. Claims to magic and supernaturalism are indefensible so the fundies resort to lies and tactics such as presenting a debate where only the extremist agenda is presented.

Yeah, is fraudulent, dishonest and unethical but it's a look into the world of the extremist.

The man who posted the video refers you to the full length debate SEVERAL times and even has a link. Not my fault that you chose to ignore the dude.

And so what? As an objective viewer, we have no indication of what material was edited out. You have chosen yourself to be quite the propagandist with this nonsense.

Interesting you chose to slither away regarding my comments about your earlier cut and paste "debate" that entirely edited out the countering argument.

That kind of behavior is both dishonest and sleazy but seems to encapsulate so much of the extremist agenda.

Still nothing.

All you have done is taken energy and given it a human personality and called it God.

Energy has always existed and everything in the universe comes from it.
Energy exists in three forms, kinetic (the father), potential (the son), and heat (the spirit).

So your God is nothing but personified energy.

All you have done is taken energy and given it a human personality and called it God.

Energy exists in three forms, kinetic (the father), potential (the son), and heat (the spirit).

And you've taken a long series of highly improbable mistakes and called it "science." Your faith is great -- Obi Wan

Psalms 137: 9 Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones.

A song of the Israelites against Edom and the Babylonians who had persecuted her (Israel). It sings of God's wrath against the enemies of His chosen. It's not a command for Christians under the New Covenant.

Nevertheless, you change the subject of the OP -- that is, an avowed atheist believes in the possibility of God.

Did you ever get around to finding evidence of energy creating a universe? I'm still waiting.

However it is an example from the bible where it is not wrong to kill babies.

How about another one that even YOU can't deny is a command:

Ez 9: 5 And to the others he said in mine hearing, Go ye after him through the city, and smite: let not your eye spare, neither have ye pity:
6 Slay utterly old and young, both maids, and little children, and women

I have to tell you that among the religiously addled in these threads, I see a real pathology of hate and self-hate.

Another non-answer.

You don't see me going to any anti-Christian forums like an ant to sugar like the atheists who routinely pop into the Christian discussions. If you want to see someone full of hate and obsession just look in the mirror.

I thought you'd slither away. It's typical dishonesty for extremists. You become incensed when your dishonesty is called out.

However it is an example from the bible where it is not wrong to kill babies.

How about another one that even YOU can't deny is a command:

Ez 9: 5 And to the others he said in mine hearing, Go ye after him through the city, and smite: let not your eye spare, neither have ye pity:
6 Slay utterly old and young, both maids, and little children, and women

First, I didn't make that statement. Second, comparing abortion to an Old Testament song is apples and oranges. The tenets of the Old Covenant are very different than the tenets of the New Covenant. The New replaced the Old. That truth is found throughout the New Testament.

Still nothing.

Nothing you're equipped to address.

Why not try and be honest, just once, and acknowledge that your goofy "debate" video was a fraud and a lie?

So Chemical energy must equal the Devil! I always thought my chem classes were hell on Earth and my chem professor was sent by the Devil and now I have proof!

Another non-answer.

I thought you'd slither away. It's typical dishonesty for extremists. You become incensed when your dishonesty is called out.

STILL nothing. I'm a patient man. When you get around to it you will at least attempt to answer my questions -- or not.

So Chemical energy must equal the Devil! I always thought my chem classes were hell on Earth and my chem professor was sent by the Devil and now I have proof!

If you say so ... it's your religion ... not mine.

Chemistry isn't my religion. I worship Aegir.

He's basically the Norse Aquaman, but hosts orgies on the side. I mean, if I have to worship a mythological creature, it might as well bea fun one.

Last edited:

It's that reverence for humanity that defines the Christian faith.

Spanish conquistadors decimated the Aztec population. While crushing the skulls of children on rocks at the river, they would perform baptismal ceremonies to guide child's safe passage into heaven.

Lovely!

Spanish conquistadors decimated the Aztec population. While crushing the skulls of children on rocks at the river, they would perform baptismal ceremonies to guide child's safe passage into heaven.

Lovely!

I remember a hymn from Sunday School:

"Jesus loves the little children
All the children of the world
Be they black or white
They're all precious in His Sight
Jesus loves the little children of the world"

I like Jesus just fine, but his fan club sucks.

Chemistry isn't my religion. I worship Aegir.

He's basically the Norse Aquaman, but hosts orgies on the side. I mean, if I have to worship a mythological creature, it might as well bea fun one.

People pray to the porcelain god after an all night party.

Lovely!

Coming from a pro-abortion advocate. LOL

Forum List

Back