Bengazi documents disprove all Pub myths

of course, there were many embassy protests/attacks throughout the ME that WERE due to that video, EARLIER THE SAME DAY, and no one has asked the militia leader, but I guess Pubs AND THE DUPES are psychic lol...

No, we just believe General Ham....you know...the General in charge at the time....the same General who briefed the King and Hillary both that it was indeed a planned Terror attack and not a spontaneous "demonstration".

BS- Barely planned, no one would call it a demonstration...Pure Pubcrappe, for dupes like you only...PHONY ''SCANDAL''...BUT KEEP GOING AROUND AND AROUND, CHUMP. aND IN REAL NEWS, ONLOOKERS REPORTED THE ATTACKERS SAID it was about the video. And today, these documents said the ambassador REFUSED any more reinforcements...it's real life, not Pub World...no conspiracy AGAIN...

Let's see.....an ill educated wet back named franco...or the General on the ground....seems clear to me. Tell me wet back....why would you believe a lybian moron over our General?

:eusa_pray:
Fox bs about Ham, or actual journalists... duh.

Very sad....but then you are a dumb fuck.

Your King and Hillary lied and you don't care.......I have to say though, nobody EVER accused you libs of having integrity.

of course, there were many embassy protests/attacks throughout the ME that WERE due to that video, EARLIER THE SAME DAY, and no one has asked the militia leader, but I guess Pubs AND THE DUPES are psychic lol...

No, we just believe General Ham....you know...the General in charge at the time....the same General who briefed the King and Hillary both that it was indeed a planned Terror attack and not a spontaneous "demonstration".

BS- Barely planned, no one would call it a demonstration...Pure Pubcrappe, for dupes like you only...PHONY ''SCANDAL''...BUT KEEP GOING AROUND AND AROUND, CHUMP. aND IN REAL NEWS, ONLOOKERS REPORTED THE ATTACKERS SAID it was about the video. And today, these documents said the ambassador REFUSED any more reinforcements...it's real life, not Pub World...no conspiracy AGAIN...

Here you go boy....Diane Feinstein.

“I believe that groups loosely associated with al Qaeda were” involved in the attack, she told The Hill last week. “That’s my understanding.”

She also disputed the notion that the Sept. 11, 2012, assault evolved from a protest against the video, which was widely disseminated by Islamic clerics shortly before the attack.

“It doesn’t jibe with me,” she said.

Read more: Feinstein rejects NYT on Benghazi | TheHill

What lie, dingbat. You are horribly misinformed, hater dupe.

Here you go boy....Diane Feinstein.

“I believe that groups loosely associated with al Qaeda were” involved in the attack, she told The Hill last week. “That’s my understanding.”

She also disputed the notion that the Sept. 11, 2012, assault evolved from a protest against the video, which was widely disseminated by Islamic clerics shortly before the attack.

“It doesn’t jibe with me,” she said.

Read more: Feinstein rejects NYT on Benghazi | TheHill

Oh, '' assault did not evolve from a PROTEST against a video''- OF COURSE NOT- Doesn't mean the video wasn't the MOTIVE. Jeebus, more RW doubletalk lol...

Stupid fuck...it doesn't matter if the TERRORIST attack was because or not because of some damn video.

The points are: 1) Obama lied about who attacked the compound, 2) Obama didn't have proper security in place to protect the compound, 3) He did nothing for 8 hours during the attack but go to sleep for his political fundraiser in Vegas the next day.

Now shut the fuck up.

Oh, '' assault did not evolve from a PROTEST against a video''- OF COURSE NOT- Doesn't mean the video wasn't the MOTIVE. Jeebus, more RW doubletalk lol...

Panetta testified that they knew it was a terror attack. It's on record. Stop with your bullshit will you?

This is testimony under oath.

What does what we called the attack have any thing to do with the price of tea in China?

Obama immediately called this an "act of terror." What's your point?

I'm getting so sick of this dance. Look on record and under oath testimony TERROR ATTACK.

Freaking give it up.

??????
No what he said was this.

No acts of terror will ever shake the resolve of this great nation, alter that character, or eclipse the light of the values that we stand for.

That is a general statement about terrorism it is not calling Benghazi a terrorist attack or act of terror. If you however do accept that statement is calling Benghazi a terrorist attack or act of terror why the following weekend was Susan Rice sent on all the Sunday morning talk shows claiming it was about a video?

Liberal logic...."well since you killed 4 Americans because you were mad about a video, that makes it all ok."

I'm sure that logic would go over well if their family members were murdered. "Well you were mad at my family so killing 4 of them was all ok."

FYI....intel shows most people in Libya didn't have access to the "youtube" video so the video angle was just a fucking lie by Obama. He understands it is the red dot for liberals to chase....

Last edited:
And FOX is still trying to play the conspiracy theroy. They will keep throwing lies against the wall hoping one will finally stick.

Doesn't matter though, since the TP loons are lined up preparing the screw the GOP over in the primaries again. KARL ROVE FRONT AND CENTER!

It was A TERROR ATTACK IN REACTION TO THE VIDEO- and all the other earlier protests and attacks in reaction to the video duh.... jEEBUS YOU'RE BRAINWASHED...lol

Last edited:
Liberals are indeed stupid people.

Diane says it was Al Qaeda led.....the General says it was planned...and our wet back monkey says "nuh-uh".

Forum List

Back