Bengazi documents disprove all Pub myths

Liberal logic...."well since you killed 4 Americans because you were mad about a video, that makes it all ok."

I'm sure that logic would go over well if their family members were murdered. "Well you were mad at my family so killing 4 of them was all ok."

FYI....intel shows most people in Libya didn't have access to the "youtube" video so the video angle was just a fucking lie by Obama. He understands it is the red dot for liberals to chase....

Listen, brainwashed hater dupe- the guy calling for protests for a couple days was the most popular talk show host in Cairo and the ME. HATER DUPES...WHAT IGNORANT TWITS...TRY SOME REAL NEWS SOMETIME...

and WHO THE HELL said it was okay , Foxbot....ay caramba. Find who's at fault- as usual RW A-HOLES...

Last edited:
Stupid fuck....so "FOXNews" is making up the Senate report???

Also making up the DoS is just now claiming "terrorists were behind the attack."

Yes, your family tree has one root.

And FOX is still trying to play the conspiracy theroy. They will keep throwing lies against the wall hoping one will finally stick.

Doesn't matter though, since the TP loons are lined up preparing the screw the GOP over in the primaries again. KARL ROVE FRONT AND CENTER!

I read intel reports....compared to your fucking retarded brain's news.

So shitbag.....does a video over a protest bring back the 4 dead Americans???? You know if it wasn't a terrorist attack but just a protest....are those dead Americans really not dead?

Liberal logic...."well since you killed 4 Americans because you were mad about a video, that makes it all ok."

I'm sure that logic would go over well if their family members were murdered. "Well you were mad at my family so killing 4 of them was all ok."

FYI....intel shows most people in Libya didn't have access to the "youtube" video so the video angle was just a fucking lie by Obama. He understands it is the red dot for liberals to chase....

Listen, brainwashed hater dupe- the guy calling for protests for a couple days was the most popular talk show host in Cairo and the ME. HATER DUPES...WHAT IGNORANT TWITS...TRY SOME REAL NEWS SOMETIME...

Last edited:
The bipartisan Senate Intelligence Committee headed by Democrat Diane Feinstein called the Benghazi attack avoidable and was highly critical of the State Departments handling of security. Good luck spinning that into right wing propaganda and talking points.

Oh no....msnbc is telling them that is just made up lies by "FOXNews."

They are the idiots being told that one thing when everyone else knows the truth.

The bipartisan Senate Intelligence Committee headed by Democrat Diane Feinstein called the Benghazi attack avoidable and was highly critical of the State Departments handling of security. Good luck spinning that into right wing propaganda and talking points.

Ok.....ok....it was just a riot/protest over a video and nobody died.

Does that about sum it up for you liberal scum?

Well, someone died but that can be blamed on Bush, eh?

Oh no....msnbc is telling them that is just made up lies by "FOXNews."

They are the idiots being told that one thing when everyone else knows the truth.

FOX news controls the Senate Intelligence Committee yeah that sounds like far left logic.

Stupid fuck...it doesn't matter if the TERRORIST attack was because or not because of some damn video.

The points are: 1) Obama lied about who attacked the compound, 2) Obama didn't have proper security in place to protect the compound, 3) He did nothing for 8 hours during the attack but go to sleep for his political fundraiser in Vegas the next day.

Now shut the fuck up.

Oh, '' assault did not evolve from a PROTEST against a video''- OF COURSE NOT- Doesn't mean the video wasn't the MOTIVE. Jeebus, more RW doubletalk lol...

bs, dupe. He told them to do everything possible, immediately- SEE PAGE ONE , OP, STUPID. Sorry, brainwashed functional moron.

and WHO THE HELL said it was okay , Foxbot....ay caramba. Find who's at fault- as usual RW A-HOLES...

That makes it even worst. Either we knew it was about the video, and we had days to add security to poorly secured places, or it wasn't about the video, and the president had his administration claim it was about the video for two weeks after the attacks. Can we make up our minds about which it one it was? Maybe, we just don't listen to radio programs in the ME, around the anniversary of 9/11.

The Marine FAST team in Spain didn't go because of bullshit.

Stupid fuck...it doesn't matter if the TERRORIST attack was because or not because of some damn video.

The points are: 1) Obama lied about who attacked the compound, 2) Obama didn't have proper security in place to protect the compound, 3) He did nothing for 8 hours during the attack but go to sleep for his political fundraiser in Vegas the next day.

Now shut the fuck up.

Oh, '' assault did not evolve from a PROTEST against a video''- OF COURSE NOT- Doesn't mean the video wasn't the MOTIVE. Jeebus, more RW doubletalk lol...

bs, dupe. He told them to do everything possible, immediately- SEE PAGE ONE , OP, STUPID. Sorry, brainwashed functional moron.

Who in the hell said that this was "OK?"

That makes it even worst. Either we knew it was about the video, and we had days to add security to poorly secured places, or it wasn't about the video, and the president had his administration claim it was about the video for two weeks after the attacks. Can we make up our minds about which it one it was? Maybe, we just don't listen to radio programs in the ME, around the anniversary of 9/11.

There were MANY protests/attacks earlier that day. No, we won't know until we talk to the militia leader.And the ambassador refused reinforcements. So as Hillary says, what diff does all your bs make...

It's a tragedy, only Fox etc and the dupes would lie for politics like this, a disgrace...

The Marine FAST team in Spain didn't go because of bullshit.

Now shut the fuck up.

Absolutely amazing how much total bs you hater dupes 'know'' lol...

There were MANY protests/attacks earlier that day. No, we won't know until we talk to the militia leader.And the ambassador refused reinforcements. So as Hillary says, what diff does all your bs make...

It's a tragedy, only Fox etc and the dupes would lie for politics like this, a disgrace...

Yeah, Fox is the only TV station that lies for politics. MSNBC believes the president when he said the ACA will save you $2,500 per year and you will be able to keep your plan. Even though, intelligent people knew that could not and had no chance of happening.

So, yes, there were attacks in other places during the day, but we kept the ambassador in a country who wasn't being governed, with a bunch of known terrorists training in the area with not enough security, because he said he didn't need anymore people.

Liberals are indeed stupid people.

Diane says it was Al Qaeda led.....the General says it was planned...and our wet back monkey says "nuh-uh".

RW logic- Diane said it wasn't a protest, thus it had nothing to do with the video, and was Al-Qaeda lol. Ham's an idiot too lol...Fox reporting is crap. Give me a non bs source...

Yeah, Fox is the only TV station that lies for politics. MSNBC believes the president when he said the ACA will save you $2,500 per year and you will be able to keep your plan. Even though, intelligent people knew that could not and had no chance of happening.

So, yes, there were attacks in other places during the day, but we kept the ambassador in a country who wasn't being governed, with a bunch of known terrorists training in the area with not enough security, because he said he didn't need anymore people.

Only Foxbots think Obama said 2500 immediately- So insurers want their last big theft and won't just improve the policies- just take your better plan lol...life's a bitch and Pubs and their cronies always make it hard, dupes...

Those weren't terrorists, just freedom fighters ooops. You don't care about facts or what life is like or what's good for the country, just want to get your hated president...real patriots lol.

Forum List

Back