Benghazi Impeachment Suddenly Not So Far-Fetched

If Barack Obama is reelected, will he face impeachment over Benghazi — a yet more unpleasant and far more wrenching result than to lose an election?

And the answer still is: not a chance.

the Khamisiyah Pit demolition was completed in January 2000. This information combined with an updated CIA estimate of how much chemical warfare agent was released, addition of deposition and decay to the models and consideration of toxicity of both sarin and cyclosarin in the models resulted in a second interim report published in December 2000. The improved modeling allowed investigators to redefine the potential hazard area, resulting in slight changes to the estimated numbers - 101,000 vs. 99,000 - of U.S. servicemembers possibly exposed to low-levels of nerve agent by the Khamisiyah demolitions. More than 66,000 soldiers were shown to be in the potential hazard area by both the 1997 and 2000 modeling. In December 2000, the Defense Department notified more than 140,000 servicemembers of their status based on their unit location inside or outside of the 2000 potential hazard area.

Defense.gov News Release: DOD RELEASES TWO REPORTS ON KHAMISIYAH DEMOLITION OPERATIONS

Khamisiyah Analysis

On July 24, 1997, the DOD and CIA completed the analysis of the demolition at Khamisiyah which occurred on March 10, 1991. The analysis includes:

•The Department of Defense Public Affairs office press release, July 24, 1997

•Four maps depicting the direction and extent of potential low level chemical nerve agent fallout for March 10, 11, 12, and 13. Each area of fallout is linked to a consolidated list of units possibly exposed to a low level of nerve agent. Four additional maps showing latitude and longitude are available for March 10, 11, 12 and 13.

•Five maps depicting the first noticeable effects fallout areas immediately around Khamisiyah, March 10, map a and map b; March 11, map a and map b; March 12. No units have been identified as being located in the first noticeable effects fallout areas.

•A consolidated unit list of potential low level chemical nerve agent exposure for the period March 10 thru 13, 1991.

•Summary of Low Level chemical exposure, July 23, 1997.

•Fact Sheet on Exposure Limits For Sarin(GB), July 1997

•Research relevant to Gulf War Veterans on the Health effects of nerve and mustard agents, July 1997.

•Veterans notification letters (examples); 1.Located in the vicinity of Khamisiyah, but not exposed to nerve agents.
2.Located in the vicinity of Khamisiyah where the exposure to a very low level of nerve agents was possible

No WMDs as described as cause for war were ever found, in particular nukes.

If there were, Bush would have announced it by bull horn from the roof of the WH.

If there were, Bush would have announced it by bull horn from the roof of the WH.

I just submitted proof you half baked nitwit. DOD AND CIA proof. Chew on that moron.

I just submitted proof

Show us where those nukes are, darling, and tell us why Bush et all did not announce their discovery.

Your type of neo-con nonsense is being used in HS and college courses as the reason why students need to learn critical thinks skills so they can recognize you shills coming down the road.

I just submitted proof

Show us where those nukes are, darling, and tell us why Bush et all did not announce their discovery.

Your type of neo-con nonsense is being used in HS and college courses as the reason why students need to learn critical thinks skills so they can recognize you shills coming down the road.

I don't have to you old geek.. I submitted the CIA links which gives you their PRECISE locations.. ROFLMAO

GO HOME OLD MAN.. Your denture crème is fogging up your one brain cell.

I just submitted proof

Did she say anything about nukes? Chemical weapons can do just about the same amount of damage to people as nukes can. The thing is, chemicals are more efficient. And what is with this sexist language? "Darling"?

You like the rest of your ilk are paranoid delusional.

I just submitted proof

Your type of neo-con nonsense is being used in HS and college courses as the reason why students need to learn critical thinking skills so they can recognize you shills coming down the road.

I don't have to. . . I submitted the CIA links

Are they nukes? Are they the massive killers as decribed by Bush?

Nope.

You have fail forevah here until you do.

I just submitted proof

Did she say anything about nukes? Chemical weapons can do just about the same amount of damage to people as nukes can.

Bush et al talked about nukes. High school chemistry sets and old, useless munitions don't count, darling.

Note: I am an equal opportunity pet namer.

I just submitted proof you half baked nitwit. DOD AND CIA proof. Chew on that moron.

You complete idiot! Gulf War. Bush - GHW Bush - Weaponized chemicals deteriorate and so do hardware. No WMD was found in 2002 or after

why are you allowed unfettered access to the world wide web without some sort of supervision?

Last edited:

You complete idiot! Gulf War. Bush - GHW Bush - Weaponized chemicals deteriorate and so do hardware. No WMD was found in 2002 or after

why are you allowed unfettered access to the world wide web without some sort of supervision?

Dainty is the idiot. And he's only an "incomplete" idiot in the sense that he isn't quite able to qualify that high up on the old IQ scale.

Iraq did have chemical WMD, WikiLeaks documents reveal - NYPOST.com

-- October 25, 2010

:eusa_whistle:

Some pretend conservatives and actual reactionaries use the tradtional American Nazi approach of denying the historical reality of the narrative. What concentration camps, there were no concentration camps, they say.

Yes, there were WMDs, although Bush said there weren't, and if he had know that in time, he would not have invaded Iraq.

George W. Bush would turn these idiots into the alley.

Poster_Terrorist-Attacks-Bush_Deaths-at-Embassy-Consulates_List_zps6c5a5a5e.jpg

Bring it on.

Which of these did the Bush administration blame on anything but Islamic terror ?

How many were refused military aid and intervention ?

Answers = None. None.

So, the military responded and 60 people still died???

Fuck me!!! Did the military suck on W. or what??

Forum List

Back