🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Benghazi - There is nothing there

The records show that right winger laughs at the death of four dead Americans. Makes sense. Hillary laughed it off too.

I mock your petty hatred of Hillary Clinton
What are the admirable attributes that you find enthralls Hillary in your heart?

Let's see..

Decades of public service
First Lady
Senator from NY
Fought for Healthcare
Fought for women's rights
Secretary of State

Liar
Fought for women I roflmao right out loud
Sen. from ny. No biggie New York be all democrat
First piece of trash from Arkansas
Sec of abandonment of four dead Americans. They were not all even dead yet and she was concocting her cover up lie. She didn't even have the balls to go out and tell that lie herself she sent a poor dumb black woman out to fall on the sword.

:blahblah::cuckoo:

image.jpeg

Still telling the same myth

What myth is that? What military assets were deployed in aggression to stop the attack/resuce the personnel? Tell us, since you are claiming to be so, so much more knowledgeable than the rest of us...
The myth that it could have been stopped

8 GOP led Congressional investigations concluded it could not have been

But keep telling the lie...it is all you got

The records show that right winger laughs at the death of four dead Americans. Makes sense. Hillary laughed it off too.

I mock your petty hatred of Hillary Clinton
What are the admirable attributes that you find enthralls Hillary in your heart?

Let's see..

Decades of public service
First Lady
Senator from NY
Fought for Healthcare
Fought for women's rights
Secretary of State

Liar
Fought for women I roflmao right out loud
Sen. from ny. No biggie New York be all democrat
First piece of trash from Arkansas
Sec of abandonment of four dead Americans. They were not all even dead yet and she was concocting her cover up lie. She didn't even have the balls to go out and tell that lie herself she sent a poor dumb black woman out to fall on the sword.

So I take it you hate Hillary

Explain how any of the Republicans are more experienced than Hilary

The myth that it could have been stopped 8 GOP led Congressional investigations concluded it could not have been But keep telling the lie...it is all you got

Diplomat: U.S. Special Forces told "you can't go" to Benghazi during attacks

"The deputy of slain U.S. Ambassador Christopher Stevens has told congressional investigators that a team of Special Forces prepared to fly from Tripoli to Benghazi during the Sept. 11, 2012 attacks was forbidden from doing so by U.S. Special Operations Command Africa.
The account from Gregory Hicks is in stark contrast to assertions from the Obama administration, which insisted that nobody was ever told to stand down and that all available resources were utilized. Hicks gave private testimony to congressional investigators last month in advance of his upcoming appearance at a congressional hearing Wednesday."

The myth that it could have been stopped 8 GOP led Congressional investigations concluded it could not have been But keep telling the lie...it is all you got

Diplomat: U.S. Special Forces told "you can't go" to Benghazi during attacks

"The deputy of slain U.S. Ambassador Christopher Stevens has told congressional investigators that a team of Special Forces prepared to fly from Tripoli to Benghazi during the Sept. 11, 2012 attacks was forbidden from doing so by U.S. Special Operations Command Africa.
The account from Gregory Hicks is in stark contrast to assertions from the Obama administration, which insisted that nobody was ever told to stand down and that all available resources were utilized. Hicks gave private testimony to congressional investigators last month in advance of his upcoming appearance at a congressional hearing Wednesday."
They could not have performed a rescue

The coverup warrants further investigation.
I doubt you get it..

Depends upon who wins the election.

Really? You think the FBI should be used for political purpose? Funny.

Not to mention that trump has about a 19% chance of winning. *shrug*

But if there's something that should be investigated it's trump giving money to prosecutors who then sropped their investigations of his fraudulent trump u scam

There have been 10 Congressional Committees that have participated in Benghazi investigations (millions of taxpayer money wasted) and all of them have failed to find blame on the part of the Obama Administration or Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, yet conservatives continue to dig up bits and pieces of the reports, specifically the last one led by Goudy, whose investigation did not yield any new findings, as they try to make something out of nothing. I think it is time to give it up, Benghazi is not going to be the one that is going to help the Republican party get rid of Hillary. In fact, neither is the e-mail wannabe scandal.

It's incredible, that the party that claims to be conservative and raised such a fuss over the debt don't seem to be bothered by all the money that is being wasted on these bogus Benghazi investigations. When is enough, enough?

Trey Gowdy and his Select Committee on Benghazi have received increased scrutiny after the not-so-shocking admissions by Republican Reps. McCarthy and Hanna of its blatantly political motivations.
Benghazi By The Numbers – Benghazi Research Center

No, there's a shitload of evidence to show that hillary is a corruptocrat who sold her office for personal gain. The problem is the foxes rule the hen house so they will never, ever go after one of their own lest they become targets too. We are following the fall of Rome exactly. The Roman Senate was as corrupt as they come and eventually the rot was too much and a dictator took over. I only hope that the one who takes this country over is a benevolent tyrant.

Perhaps you can explain:

1-how the two situations are even remotely similar, since one was a surprise attack, and the other unfolded over a 13 hour period

2-many conservatives like myself were angry and wanted to attack iran in response to this obscenity - just as we did in 2005/6 when it was confirmed that iran was sending in weapons and EFPs to maim/kill american troops.

We felt Reagan made a terrible error in pulling out of Lebanon after the two attacks there; a massive strike on iran is what should have been undertaken - but something tells me that liberals like you would not countenance such an response.

There have been 10 Congressional Committees that have participated in Benghazi investigations (millions of taxpayer money wasted) and all of them have failed to find blame on the part of the Obama Administration or Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, yet conservatives continue to dig up bits and pieces of the reports, specifically the last one led by Goudy, whose investigation did not yield any new findings, as they try to make something out of nothing. I think it is time to give it up, Benghazi is not going to be the one that is going to help the Republican party get rid of Hillary. In fact, neither is the e-mail wannabe scandal.

It's incredible, that the party that claims to be conservative and raised such a fuss over the debt don't seem to be bothered by all the money that is being wasted on these bogus Benghazi investigations. When is enough, enough?

Trey Gowdy and his Select Committee on Benghazi have received increased scrutiny after the not-so-shocking admissions by Republican Reps. McCarthy and Hanna of its blatantly political motivations.
Benghazi By The Numbers – Benghazi Research Center

The only sure thing at Benghazi are four dead men and an incompetent HItlery and her State Department.

They could not have performed a rescue

Just watched the video, does not prove your claims - the congressmen said as much on the video, perhaps you should re-watch it. There were assets all over the region, NONE of them could have gotten there in 9-13 hours? That's ludicrous.

Of course it is. Some of those ready to go were only three hours away. They might not have been able to save Smith and the ambassador but they very well could have been there to fight off those shitbags and their mortars and save Woods and Doherty.

Perhaps you can explain:

1-how the two situations are even remotely similar, since one was a surprise attack, and the other unfolded over a 13 hour period

2-many conservatives like myself were angry and wanted to attack iran in response to this obscenity - just as we did in 2005/6 when it was confirmed that iran was sending in weapons and EFPs to maim/kill american troops.

We felt Reagan made a terrible error in pulling out of Lebanon after the two attacks there; a massive strike on iran is what should have been undertaken - but something tells me that liberals like you would not countenance such an response.

oh just pointing out the complete hypocrisy.

'many conservatives' were angry, you say? how many in congress held hearings to investigate exactly what happened? how did they KNOW Beirut was a 'complete' surprise 'eh? Because they said so? in the end, the Marines were blamed for not having enough security.

the fact was - saint ronnie cut & ran.

LOL, I wonder if any of them thar weapons iran was sending in to maim/kill American troops were hold overs from the not so covert deal saint Ronnie made thru the iran/contra 'affair' ?

funny how the money to beef up security to make such places like that... & embassies....& consulates comes from the very people who are wasting money on the same inquiries that found...8x... no wrong doing- especially intentional - ever took place.

I wonder how much more security $7,000,000,000.00 could have bought for the consulate Steven's et al were assigned to?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back