Benghazi - what if ?

No one save one wants to address the color componet of the op hypothetical? I sincerely think that it would have incited faux outrage in the liberal community where dead whites don't mean squat!

Violence in the Middle East barely raises an eyebrow regardless of who the President is...regardless who the dead are.

Pat Tillman gave up a high 7 figure yearly salary and likely a $40-$50 million dollar pro career to become an Army Ranger.

Bush lied about his death.

Pretty much nobody cared then either. Sorry loser but your obscene, perverse and ghoulish utility of dead Americans hurts you more than it hurts your intended target.
And why did you candy have to bring up what he could have made? Are you upset he choose country over money? Tilman wad a patriot who got killed with friendly fire what the hell was Bush going to do about that?

No one save one wants to address the color componet of the op hypothetical? I sincerely think that it would have incited faux outrage in the liberal community where dead whites don't mean squat!

Violence in the Middle East barely raises an eyebrow regardless of who the President is...regardless who the dead are.

Pat Tillman gave up a high 7 figure yearly salary and likely a $40-$50 million dollar pro career to become an Army Ranger.

Pretty much nobody cared then either. Sorry loser but your obscene, perverse and ghoulish utility of dead Americans hurts you more than it hurts your intended target.
Tillman CHOSE his Country and serving it and it's people. And that bothers you...and you speak of MONEY? Really? Your priorities are screwed up. WE see whom YOUR master is, don't we?

Life And Liberty certainly aren't your friends nor do YOU defend them. Typical.

SICK

Uh....

The IRS scandal, obamacare, Egypt, Syria, Iran, the workforce getting smaller (no jobs), etc.

Uh, Libya is just one of many issues that show Obama is a fuck up, scumbag and criminal.

What if....

The opposition repeatedly bringing up one blunder reminds everyone how few consequential errors the administration has had
And not ONE swingin' dick in the Congress will call him on it...WHY?

It is because it doesn't resonate. Even if some dark-money scumbags were somehow over-scrutinized, nobody in Main-Street gives a flying fig. The closest thing to victims that anyone can relate to is these white-collar foreign service members getting killed by a slightly darker skinned mob. And the only reason that resonates with a few is because of their own persecution complexes.

And why did you candy have to bring up what he could have made?
To show the uncommon sacrifice of this true American Hero. His valor was common to any who join the special forces but his opportunity to make that sort of money was uncommon so I thought I'd mention it. Does it make you upset that I'm rubbing your nose in the same act you're accusing President Obama of doing? The difference is sonny that we know Bush lied about it...there is credible evidence that the video was at the heart of the attack.

Are you upset he choose country over money?
No, just upset his Commander in Chief sought to gain political capital by lying about it.

Tilman wad a patriot who got killed with friendly fire what the hell was Bush going to do about that?

For one thing, NOT LIE ABOUT IT. For a second thing...apologize for lying about it.

Are the rules different for white Presidents? Why do you excuse one confirmed lie but slam Obama for what you assume is another one?

Hmmm?

Tillman CHOSE his Country and serving it and it's people. And that bothers you...and you speak of MONEY? Really? Your priorities are screwed up. WE see whom YOUR master is, don't we?
Put down your bong.

You don't see shit.

SICK

You're amusing when you're stoned.

Put down your bong.

You don't see shit.

SICK

Thanks for confirming what I stated.

FAIL.

Put down your bong.

You don't see shit.

SICK

FAIL.

The only thing confirmed is that you're a no life loser who plays "internet tough guy" because he has herpes.

Put down your bong.

You don't see shit.

FAIL.

The only thing confirmed is that you're a no life loser who plays "internet tough guy" because he has herpes.
Stay Classy.
icon14.gif

To show the uncommon sacrifice of this true American Hero. His valor was common to any who join the special forces but his opportunity to make that sort of money was uncommon so I thought I'd mention it. Does it make you upset that I'm rubbing your nose in the same act you're accusing President Obama of doing? The difference is sonny that we know Bush lied about it...there is credible evidence that the video was at the heart of the attack.

Are you upset he choose country over money?
No, just upset his Commander in Chief sought to gain political capital by lying about it.

Tilman wad a patriot who got killed with friendly fire what the hell was Bush going to do about that?

For one thing, NOT LIE ABOUT IT. For a second thing...apologize for lying about it.

Are the rules different for white Presidents? Why do you excuse one confirmed lie but slam Obama for what you assume is another one?

Hmmm?
what? Candy I like you.. but god damn it. You can not compare a true patriot death to what obama did to an ambassador

Tillman got hit by friendly fire that Shit happens in war. Steven's death got pushed under the covers because a national election was coming up. Team Obama had to try to bury the story other wise they might have lost 2012

Hmmm?
what? Candy I like you.. but god damn it. You can not compare a true patriot death to what obama did to an ambassador

And you can't answer a question.

It's been confirmed that Bush lied about Tillman.
You think Obama lied about Benghazi.
You've excused the Bush but years later, you're still hung up on Obama. What is the reason?

Not comparing a death; just the presidential reactions. You forgive the white President for a confirmed lie, you criticize the black President for an alleged one.

Apparently I'm revealing some bigotry on your part...and you seem to be uncomfortable with it. Can't blame you...it's not attractive.

Tillman got hit by friendly fire that Shit happens in war. Steven's death got pushed under the covers because a national election was coming up. Team Obama had to try to bury the story other wise they might have lost 2012

Yeah, Bush had PTSD when he lied about it...his time in the Alabama National Guard must have left a scar a mile wide...shit happens.

Again, the comparison isn't between deaths; the subject is presidential actions around those deaths.

You need to route more power to your deflector shields there Scotty....

What if the four fallen heroes were black, and the president, and secretary of state were white republicans :eek:

Hundreds, maybe thousands of black men were killed in Iraq because of a lie told by a white prez and his puppet master vp.

Benghazi - what if ?
What if conservatives weren’t so desperate and pathetic, they wouldn’t be starting inane threads about Benghazi.
This is about desperation - you got that part right! The desperation of a president who would do anything to stay in power; duplicity, subterfuge, and indifference namely. He pushed a video when he knew otherwise to get reelected, and Hillary bitch, and all the rest of you obamabotts followed suit.

You are too slow to get the impetus of the op hypo. If the slain were black with a white republican trying to get reelected, you libs could not get your fill of Benghazi, and you would play the race card immediately for all it's worth.

What if the four fallen heroes were black, and the president, and secretary of state were white republicans :eek:

Democrats would have called for the resignation of the president and secretary of state.

What if....

The opposition repeatedly bringing up one blunder reminds everyone how few consequential errors the administration has had

What if....

The administration remaining silent and obfuscatory reminds everyone of just how many consequential errors and colossal blunders the administration has committed?

Forum List

Back