Berkley Mayor threatens action against Coulter

"It's completely unacceptable," he said. "We absolutely oppose the use of violence in any way. And I think both sides are responsible." - Mayor of Berkeley -

Hmm, sounds quite reasonable to anyone sane.

Thugs attacking innocent demonstrators is only 'both sides responsible' to idiots and the criminally insane.

"It's completely unacceptable," he said. "We absolutely oppose the use of violence in any way. And I think both sides are responsible." - Mayor of Berkeley -

Except his actual actions were to do NOTHING when the left attacked the right, I repeat NOTHING. He held no one to blame and ORDERED his cops NOT to defend the Right.

You mean when a few student protesters got physical with other protesters there to cry about Ann Coulter and Coulter's Cowards started punching women? You mean that? What pussy thinks it's ok to punch women? The police did arrest people, though I'm sure that doesn't fit your fake meme.
Libtards still whining about some weakling women being given owies?

Then they shouldnt try to act like men and attack men, bitches.

You just have to observe who it is in a dispute between protesters who is punching women. Conservative men have a strange penchant for punching women because they know men fight back. Or they throw sucker punches. It's never a face to face encounter, they are always looking for a way to cheat.
You really need to put the pipe down for a while, Isaac, lol

Calm down. Cut down to two lines. When the Neo-fascist Alt Right antifas get violent, they will be identified and punished.

You just have to observe who it is in a dispute between protesters who is punching women. Conservative men have a strange penchant for punching women because they know men fight back. Or they throw sucker punches. It's never a face to face encounter, they are always looking for a way to cheat.
It's hard to tell liberal men from women.

Doesn't matter, cons like to hit women. Coulter's Cowards. I guess they got their asses kicked so bad in the Civil War they've given up on fighting 'librul' men.
In all fairness, liberal women ARE tougher than liberal men.

Aren't you due to pray to your invisible daddy soon? Maybe he'll 'pertect ya'.

Calm down. Cut down to two lines. When the Neo-fascist Alt Right antifas get violent, they will be identified and punished.

It's hard to tell liberal men from women.

Doesn't matter, cons like to hit women. Coulter's Cowards. I guess they got their asses kicked so bad in the Civil War they've given up on fighting 'librul' men.
In all fairness, liberal women ARE tougher than liberal men.

Aren't you due to pray to your invisible daddy soon? Maybe he'll 'pertect ya'.
I don't have one. You're confused as always.

Liberals are good at that, sounding sane and reasonable but their actions are the complete opposite, insane and unreasonable. You know the Shut down the government and Russia stole the election nonsense as an example.

THE VOICE OF ANTIFA = the voice of LEFTIST REJECTS severely UNINFORMED

upload_2017-4-28_13-59-28.png

I wonder what the Regressive Authoritarians think of the following quotes on this topic. I can never get a straight answer out of the cowards:

Bernie Sanders
I don't like it. People have the right to give their two cents' worth without fear of violence or intimidation. To me, it's a sign of intellectual weakness.

Barack Obama
I don't want you to think that a display of your strength is simply shutting people up. And I do worry if young people start getting trained to think that if somebody says something I don't like my only recourse is to shut them up.

Noam Chomsky
If we do not believe in freedom of speech for those we despise, we do not believe in it at all.

Come on, cowards, what do you think of those quotes? Have you actually managed to find a place to the LEFT of these people?

Liberals are good at that, sounding sane and reasonable but their actions are the complete opposite, insane and unreasonable. You know the Shut down the government and Russia stole the election nonsense as an example.

You live in con-meme-land. You believe anything someone tells you.

The mayor of Berkeley made a calm sane statement and cons are losing their shit over that. Yes tell us how 'reasonable' you believe your self to be. :cuckoo:

The mayor of Berkeley made a calm sane statement and cons are losing their shit over that. Yes tell us how 'reasonable' you believe your self to be.
I said libs are good at sounding sane, don't prove me wrong with one post.

You live in con-meme-land. You believe anything someone tells you
Berkeley and the Oakland area is a freak show. Have you ever been there? The Mayor and the so called Chief of Police and the campus police would be flipping burgers and selling shoes in a sane world.

The mayor of Berkeley made a calm sane statement and cons are losing their shit over that. Yes tell us how 'reasonable' you believe your self to be. :cuckoo:

The mayor of Berkeley said one thing and did another.

I wonder what the Regressive Authoritarians think of the following quotes on this topic. I can never get a straight answer out of the cowards:

Bernie Sanders
I don't like it. People have the right to give their two cents' worth without fear of violence or intimidation. To me, it's a sign of intellectual weakness.

Barack Obama
I don't want you to think that a display of your strength is simply shutting people up. And I do worry if young people start getting trained to think that if somebody says something I don't like my only recourse is to shut them up.

Noam Chomsky
If we do not believe in freedom of speech for those we despise, we do not believe in it at all.

Come on, cowards, what do you think of those quotes? Have you actually managed to find a place to the LEFT of these people?
Give links to the quotes and the full context, and I will have no hesitancy, as you well know, you authoritarian and regressive coward, again to shut you down in discussion.

The mayor should have had the LEO crack anyone's head who got out of line.

Bernie Sanders

Barack Obama

Noam Chomsky

Give links to the quotes and the full context, and I will have no hesitancy, as you well know, you authoritarian and regressive coward, again to shut you down in discussion.
Whenever I mention the Regressive Left, Jake jumps in and gets defensive and pissy.

I never have to mention his name.

Gee, I wonder why.

Just kidding Jake, we all know.

RegressiveMac1958 failed to post the links to the quotes and the full context. That is cowardly, indeed.

The mayor of Berkeley made a calm sane statement and cons are losing their shit over that. Yes tell us how 'reasonable' you believe your self to be.
I said libs are good at sounding sane, don't prove me wrong with one post.
"Progressives", not liberals.

These people are not liberal.

Liberals passionately believe in, and defend, freedom of speech and expression.

Forum List

Back