Berlin attacker is a refugee from Pakistan....ISIS claims responsibility

Many, many years ago, when Mt. St. Helens was erupting and exploding, there was a report saying that three different Islamic groups had claimed responsibility for the events.

Last edited:
Of course. And I'm sure that you think all Muslims are "terrorist supporters".

Whatever you need to tell yourself to justify your hatred.

I'll agree with you when the muslim communities around the world start rounding up the terrorists among them and either hand them over or hang them on the spot. Nothing I've seen says they're anything more than side-liners waiting for their shock-troops to make the final push to world-wide jihad.

Doctorisin is a college student if I am not mistaken. So I'm guessing that him "hosting a Muslim refugee" translates to rooming with an American Muslim in a college dorm.

Not buying your story Doc

Last edited:
I've always said not to trust the Quakers, haven't I?
knife.gif

And every time we let in a refugee from an Islamic country, we risk the same thing here.

It will happen as long as they are allowed in.

Many, many years ago, when Mt. St. Helens was erupting and exploding, there was a report saying that three different Islamic groups had claimed responsibility for the events.
Unpossible....liberals told us it was an accident and Trump was a liar.....

Pakistan is not part of the "middle east".

Whatever, you get the point.

The fact that you clowns will use anything you can to gin up anti-Muslim hatred?

Yeah, I got that point a long time ago. Carry on.

I don't hate muslims. I hate Muslim terrorists and Muslim terrorist supporters.

I agree.

I'll agree with you when the muslim communities around the world start rounding up the terrorists among them and either hand them over or hang them on the spot. Nothing I've seen says they're anything more than side-liners waiting for their shock-troops to make the final push to world-wide jihad.

I agree. The number of jihadists is small and there are billions of Muslims out there who do nothing about them.

So they either agree with them or just don't care.

Either way Muslims should be kicked the fuck out of the West. Every one of them.

Kicked right back to whatever shithole they crawled out of and no more should be allowed in anyones country.

The fact that you clowns will use anything you can to gin up anti-Muslim hatred?

I agree.

I agree. The number of jihadists is small and there are billions of Muslims out there who do nothing about them.

Either way Muslims should be kicked the fuck out of the West. Every one of them.

Kicked right back to whatever shithole they crawled out of and no more should be allowed in anyones country.

Liberals will ban trucks to make Muslims safer....

I agree.

Liberals will ban trucks to make Muslims safer....

Either that or have the uparmored for safeties sake. LOL

There are billions of Muslims in the world, and hundreds of million Salafis.

Where are the millions of Muslims denouncing, opposing and reporting on these Jihadi terrorists that are not getting US funding?

Whatever you need to tell yourself to justify your hatred of our civilization.

Good job at our State Department who gave us this call less than a month ago while Trump was waiting for proof.

“U.S. citizens should exercise caution at holiday festivals, events, and outdoor markets,” it said in a statement, adding that the advisory would expire on February 20 next year. “U.S. citizens should exercise vigilance when attending large holiday events, visiting tourist sites, using public transportation, and frequenting places of worship, restaurants, hotels, etc.”

U.S. warns of ISIS attacks at holiday season events in Europe

Good job at our State Department who gave us this call less than a month ago whileTrump was waiting for proof.

“U.S. citizens should exercise caution at holiday festivals, events, and outdoor markets,” it said in a statement, adding that the advisory would expire on February 20 next year. “U.S. citizens should exercise vigilance when attending large holiday events, visiting tourist sites, using public transportation, and frequenting places of worship, restaurants, hotels, etc.”

U.S. warns of ISIS attacks at holiday season events in Europe

Soon we will need the Feds to give us the same warning right here in our own country.

Thank you Open Borders Idiots.

Forum List

Back