Bernie Is Right: Extreme Wealth Concentration Has Turned America Into Oligarchy: 1% now own one-third of all wealth, as the bottom half hold only 2%

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Conservatism is now fascist capitalism on behalf of oligarchs and criminals.

bernie is extremely wealthy the oligart pig

Conservatism is fascist?
Is that why corporate America is woke and does the bidding of George Soros?
Seems like the other way round.

Conservatism is fascist?
Is that why corporate America is woke and does the bidding of George Soros?
Seems like the other way round.
American fascists call themselves conservatives, because that is a cloak they can use to their benefit. There is no distinction worth making between fascism and conservatism. It is not enough to be antifascist. We must also be anti-right.

American fascists call themselves conservatives, because that is a cloak they can use to their benefit. There is no distinction worth making between fascism and conservatism. It is not enough to be antifascist. We must also be anti-right.
The fascists use their power to force others what to do

Last I checked, the DNC are the ones in power.

I will put some credence in what this asshole Bernie says about wealth when and only when he gives up his enormous wealth.

So are you going to demand that black football players give up their wealth? Inquiring minds need to know?

Oh by the way, when i first entered the work place, i had a value of $2.10 an hour, with no benefits. After realizing that that wasnt the way to live the dream, i got skills that enabled me to work on very fast jets. Now i am in the top 10% of income earners.

Instead of bitching and moaning that you suck at life, go out and prove that you can make it bigly.

oligarchy is unconstitutional, i would argue. "pursuit of happiness" means enjoying the fruits of one's labor, it does not mean unlimited wealth

Bernie became a millionairre writing books complaining about poverty. How Rich Is Bernie Sanders?

A radical is a man with both feet firmly planted—in the air…A conservative never learned to walk forward; a reactionary walked backward in his sleep. A liberal, though, used legs and hands at the behest—at the command—of his head

even Senator Robert Taft called himself liberal. and a Coolidge administration official wrote a book criticizing the new deal called "Our Liberalism Fights On"

JFK was the last American president to embrace the label

Oh stfu you whiny bitch.

Forum List

Back